Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13)

2 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13) - Page 10 Empty Re: There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13)

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:25 pm

I kept thrusting hard into her and gave a low growl as I picked my speed up slightly getting close to my climax. I returned the kisses before koving back to her neck and bit into her mark drawling blood as I gave a deep but low growl as I came to a stop and came inside of her.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13) - Page 10 Empty Re: There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:57 pm

Jaylin

I groaned and arched against him when I felt him bite my Mark, knowing he drew blood. When he stopped and came inside me I gave a loud moan and arched more firmly against him, also reaching my climax.

(Should she get pregnant or not?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:35 pm

(Up to you or surprise.)

I gave another groan when I felt her climax as I kissed the corner of her mouth then her forehead after I pulled out of her. I gave a sigh contentment as I laid next to her and pulled her towards me.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:38 pm

(So you don't mind if I have her become pregnant?)

Jaylin

I smiled as he pulled me towards him and I snuggled against him, my head resting on his shoulder. "I love you, Leo." I said into his ear, gently nibbling it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:38 pm

(I don't mind, it all up to you since its your charrie. Im fine with what ever you choose.)

I smiled and nuzzled my face into her hair and pulled her closer when she started to nibble on my ear. I was happy as well as my wolf at the moment when I tightened my grip around her "I love you too."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:48 pm

(Alright. If you don't mind I'll have her become pregnant. I think it'll add a nice twist to the plot.)

Jaylin

I smiled and snuggled closer to him, soon feeling my eyes start to droop.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:10 pm

(Newcomer becomes mate then alpha then becomes pregnant, that does sound interesting.)

I smiled to myself and snuggled my face into her neck and closed my eyes giving another sigh.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:28 pm

(Yep. Smile )

Jaylin

I smiled and snuggled closer to him then soon fell asleep.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:48 pm

Soon after Jaylin fell asleep I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

~~NeXt DaY~~

The next morning I woke up with Jaylin still in the tight grip that I had around her. I gently kissed her forehead before leaning my head on hers.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:01 pm

Jaylin

I was woken up by Leo kissing my head then leaning his head against mine. I stretched then turned to smile at him. "Good morning, my love." I said, smiling brightly.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:36 pm

I smiled at her when she woke up and looked at me "We need to get down with the rest of the pack before they begin to bug us." i smiled again before unwrapping my arms from around her as i got up to go change.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:27 pm

Jaylin

I nodded at his comment and climbed out of bed, wincing as a weird feeling hit my belly. I walked over to the closet and pulled out my favorite low cut black dress, some black leggings, and some knee high, high heeled, black boots. I grabbed my black bra from where I had discarded it last night then grabbed some black panties out of the dresser drawer.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:00 pm

I got dressed in a loose button up shirt, faded black jeans, a pair of boxers, some socks and a pair of shoes. I looked over at her and caught her wincing when she got out of the bed and watched her for a moment before heading to the door, "I'll meet you downstairs in the dining room.", i looked at her one more time the opened the door closing it behind me and headed to the dining room.

There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13) - Page 10 Search?q=men%27s+loose+black+button+up+shirt&FORM=AWIR#view=detail&id=0A1AA7BECD0D471996249B89B0B1CD252FB344E5&selectedIndex=2
There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13) - Page 10 Th?id=H.4591329875002841&w=203&h=188&c=7&rs=1&pid=1
There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13) - Page 10 Th?id=H.4624577175618613&w=166&h=172&c=7&rs=1&pid=1
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:08 pm

Jaylin

"Alright." I said. I dressed quickly and put my hair up into a ponytail before I headed to the dining room. When I got there I looked around for Leo, trying to find him amongst all the people.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:14 pm

As i reached the dining room, the rest of the members began to fill the room just as i got to my seat and stayed standing watching and listening to everyone. As i looked around I spotted Jaylin standing there and smiled to myself ~I'm at the alpha's and beta's table.~
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:18 pm

Jaylin

I heard Leo's comment and replied, ~Okay.~ Then I quickly got my food and walked over to him. "Hey." I greeted him, sitting down in the seat next to him.

(I have to get off soon.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:26 am

(Hey, are you going to post?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:07 pm

(Hey, can you please post?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:57 pm

(i'm really sorry, I have a boyfriend now going on four weeks and I've been going to his house almost everynight. sorry.)

When I looked up and saw Jaylin sit down and smiled at her, "Hey." I looked around a little at the others as she sat down then began to eat before glancing up every few minutes.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:19 pm

(Lucky! I am sadly single.)

Jaylin

I started to eat my food, glancing up every few minutes and looking at the pack members that surrounded us.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:45 am

(I met him on meetme.com. the funny thing is is that he lives right up the street from me andi never saw him till a few weeks ago.)

I looked at a few members as I ate I knew they wanted to say something but I knew they wouldn't, not since sh became the alpa. They wouldn't embarass her like that.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:25 am

(Wow. I liked a guy at school last year but I never told him I did. He moved back to Iowa over the summer so he doesn't go to my school anymore.)

Jaylin

I glanced up at Leo for a moment then reached under the table and grabbed his hand and gently squeezed it, smiling at him. Then I turned my face away from him and looked down as a sharp pain hit my belly and I winced.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:54 pm

(Hey, you gonna post? I'm sorry to bother you but I really enjoy this topic and I don't want it to be forgotten. And we really need to get The Immortal Knight started back up again.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:19 pm

(again I am really sorry, i'm having a lot go on right now and Im getting, mixed messages from the guy that I really like. im replying to everything now and will for now on.)

I was just about to take another bite of my food when I caught Jaylin wincing in pain when she looked away from me "Jaylin are you ok?" I glanced up slightly and saw some of the younger members a bit distressed but ignored them when I heard a very small snicker from the other side coming from Vennetia. I growled just loud enough for her to hear me and with that she went silent.

I looked back to Jaylin for a moment before standing up and grabbing ahold of one of her hands and pulling her up in a standing position "Come on, i'm taking you back to the room before I end up killing one of the Betas. if you are still hungry I will send one of the apprentices down to fetch you something to eat."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:18 pm

(Okay. That sucks about the guy. I went through that my Freshman year, but not just mixed feelings. If you want to know what happened just PM me. It's too long of a story to put on here. Anyways, I understand that your busy. Just post when you can.)

Jaylin

I was about to reply to Leo when I heard Vennetia's snicker and then heard Leo growl at her and she quieted. I looked over at Leo and let out a surprised little yelp when he pulled me up. ~Alright. And I'm not hungry.~ I replied, steppeing away from the table and towards him. I felt like I wasn't welcome at the table anyways.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next