Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13)

2 posters

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13) - Page 9 Empty Re: There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13)

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:42 pm

I watched her as she took a few steps towards me then stopped, I could feel a smirk working across my face and coild feel myself walking out of the shower and walki g straight to her with the biggest smirk on my face. When I reached her I struggled a bit as I lent down and kiss her on lips llightly before pulling away and pulling the towl next to us over and wraped it around my waist smirking.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13) - Page 9 Empty Re: There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:47 pm

Jaylin

I kissed him back when he kissed me but was kinda glad when he pulled away and wrapped a towl around his waist because I was starting to feel my wolf take over. When I looked up at him I noticed he was smirking and I frowned slightly. "Why are you smirking?" I asked, slightly hesitant. My wolf was trying to get me to kiss him again and I was afraid I would loose control but I waited to hear his answer.

(I love Jeff Dunham! I am laughing SOOOOO hard right now!)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:55 pm

I kept smirking at her and shook my head slightly "Oh nothing just the fact that you kept staring at me naked in the shower facing you, I know not all of that was your wolf you could've easily closed your eyes."

(What are you watching)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:00 pm

(Jeff Dunham: Controlled Chaos.)

Jaylin

My face automatically went red and I stuttered, "I... Uh... What... You..." My mouth started to gap like a fish and my mind went blank besides my wolf saying, ~See? It wasn't all me.~ ~Shut up, dammit! I'm trying to quit gapping my mouth like a fish!~ I growled back. All I heard was my wolf laughing in response. I smiled sheepishly up at Leo and shrugged my shoulders. "Is it bad that I want to look at my mate while he's naked in the shower? Especially when he looks so good." I rushed out, still embaressed beyond belief.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:15 pm

My smirk soon turned into a grin as she blushed bright red and stuttered. I leaned towards her again and kissed her lips but didn't pull away as I held the kiss to her before pulling away and looking her over slightly "Well I can say the same thing since my mate is stil standing naked in front of me."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:18 pm

Jaylin

I kissed him back and when he pulled away but still stayed close to me my heart started to pound. "Well, I kinda can't move and if I do it'll probably be towards you because my wolf is being kinda stubborn right now." I replied, hearing my wolf chime in, ~You got that right.~ ~How many times do I have to tell you to SHUT UP?!~ I fired back but my wolf just laughed.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:34 pm

I gave a small chuckle and listened to what she said "Well if you don't im not sure how much longer I will be able to hold my wolf down, he's wanting to finish something that got started about a week ago." I smirked slightly at her.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:40 pm

(Do you want them too? I'm fine with it if you are.)

Jaylin

When he said that my eyes widened and I replied, "Well, I'm trying to get control of it. So far it's not working." ~Come on. Let...me...get...the...towl.~ I sent to my wolf, straining to reach out and grab the nearby towl. ~Not budging.~ my wolf sent back. ~I really would like it if you would let me get the towl.~ I growled. ~I don't think so. I ain't budging.~ my wolf shot back.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:01 pm

(If your up to it sure. And I love her personallity.)

I knew I was holding my wolf back barely by small threads as I stood there still close to her "How stubborn is yoir wolf being?" I smirked lightly and went to kiss her lips but instead I kissed her forehead before moving to her mark and nibbling on it.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:30 pm

(Sure. I'm up to it. Thanks! Her personality actually kinda mirrors mine. I think that might be slightly creepy.)

Jaylin

"Extremely stubborn. She wants me to practically hurl myself at you. It's slightly tempting but I don't want to, ah, knock you over like she wants me to." I replied. When he kissed my forehead I felt my control slipping then when he nibbled my Mark it slipped completely. "Yep. My control's now gone." I told him, then I pressed my body against his by urging of my wolf.

(Sorry. I had to go eat.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:34 pm

I chuckled at her at what she said about her wolf and kept nibbling on her mark until I felt her press herself against me, I gave a slight growl and kissed her on her lips and pulled her closer to me. It both felt good but at the same time odd because here I was partly naked because of my towel then my totally naked mate now against me.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:38 pm

(Why do you keep logging off then loggin back on? And how long are you on?)

Jaylin

I kissed him back when he kissed me, giving a slight growl. When I felt him pull me closer I pressed myself more firmly against him. It felt weird since he had a towl around his waist and I was naked but I wouldn't take it off of him unless he wanted me too. That was one thing that my wolf wanted me to do that I wasn't going to do.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:45 pm

(What do you mean? Im on all night I have nothing else to do)

I kept kissing her lips before kissing her mark and nibbling on it here and there. I gsve another growl as my wolf was finally getting his wat and completely overran my mind as my hands began to slowly slide down her body then stop at her hips.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:50 pm

(Well, on your profile page it keeps saying you're offline.)

Jaylin

I continued to kiss him then when he pulled back to nibble my Mark and I felt his hands slide down my body then stop at my hips I leaned my neck back slightly and gave a little growl. I let my hands slide down to the towl wrapped around his waist and I toyed with the top of it, awaiting his position to remove it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:01 pm

(That's wierd, it doesn't show you online on the main page.)

I kept my hands on her hips while I continued to nibble and kiss her neck, when I felt her toying with the top of the towel I bent a little bit and let my hands drop to her legs and pull her up and wrapped her legs around my back. I carried her to the bed and laid her down on her back while I began to kiss her neck ahain and replacing my hands back on her hips.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:06 pm

(How weird. Because I am. I have been for awhile.)

Jaylin

I wrapped my arms around his neck when he lifted me and carried me to the bed. I kept my arms around his neck when he layed me on the bed. I moaned slightly when he began to kiss my neck again and I laid my head back on the bed. I continued to toy with the top of the towl wrapped around his waist, not sure if he wanted to take it off or not.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:19 pm

(Anyways im really liking the new notificstion bar on the top of the site.)

When I heard her moan from just kissing her neck I growled lowly before I began to down her jawline to the top of breasts before going back to her lips. When I felt her begin to toy with the towel again I gave a slight growl and pushed my hips a bit closer to her.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:22 pm

(Same here. It's so cool!)

Jaylin

When I felt him trail kisses down my neck to the top of my breasts I let out a louder moan then kissed him again when he brought his lips back up to mine. I felt him push his hips closer to me so I grabbed the edge of the towl and unwrapped it from around his waist and tossed it off to the side. I pressed him closer to me to deepen our kiss and started to trail my hands up and down his back.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:28 pm

(Instead of searching for my topics I can just click the notifications.)

Right after to removed the towel I position myself between her legs and began to slowly enter her before I started to thrust slowly. I kissed her neck again and bit her mark this time before kissing her lips again.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:31 pm

(Yeah. I like that.)

Jaylin

When I felt him slowly enter me I let out a moan and arched my back. When he started to thrust my moan got slowly louder but it was soon cut off when he kissed me. I deepened our kiss and rubbed my hands up and down his back.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:47 pm

I continued to kiss her and began to slide my hands along her sides and begsn to pick up his trusting speed and nibbled her neck on both sides and her mark.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:50 pm

Bump
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:02 pm

(Sorry!)

Jaylin

I moaned when I felt him increase his thrusting speed, my hands starting to claw on his back. I leaned my head back, allowing him more access to my neck for his nibbling.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:03 pm

When I heard her moan again I kept my thrusting speed the same but I began trusting a bit harder and bit into her mark some before kissing her on her lips a bit rough.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:44 pm

Jaylin

I moaned again, louder this time, then gave a pleasured growl when I felt him start to thrust harder into me. I kissed him back slightly roughly and tangled my hands into his hair.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next