Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Falling into the River (R-M/Open)

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Falling into the River (R-M/Open) - Page 5 Empty Re: Falling into the River (R-M/Open)

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Durnal smiled, "Perfectly fine. I took battles worse than this as a pup." He laughed.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Falling into the River (R-M/Open) - Page 5 Empty Re: Falling into the River (R-M/Open)

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:06 pm

I smiled and laughed a little. Then I pressed my forehead to his soft chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:15 pm

Durnal licked her forehead.

Denahi growled in the distance.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:22 pm

I heard the growl and looked over Denahis way and glared at him, not feeling so scared anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:28 pm

Denahi snarled and napped his jaws, moving towards her menacingly. Durnal shot Denahi a glare that made the brown brute stop.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:39 pm

I looked at Durnal an said "The only way he will learn to respect me is if I show him I am to be respected."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:10 pm

(Just a wonder, but should we skip to where they have pups? I'm getting bored. xD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:35 pm

((Lol yeah, but lets skip to after, I hate even thinking about rping the birth xP))

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:53 pm

(No worries. :3 I'm playing the female, and one male. You can add a charrie if you want.)

About 5 months had passed, and the two Alpha's had three pups. Two males, and one female. One male was named Dakota, and the female was named Layla.

(You decide the other male's name.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:59 pm

I sighed and licked all three of the pups, then I looked up an nuzzled Durnal. 

((The other by is Montana))

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:28 pm

(Kk.)

For fae, Layla was born unusually large. Durnal had pierced feathers in her ear, held together by two beads at birth. "They are so perfect." Durnal whispered.

(Layla's pic. ---> https://2img.net/h/i822.photobucket.com/albums/zz141/MidnightParadise730/FeatherWolf.jpg and Dakota looks just like Durnal.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:45 pm

I nodded before saying "They have a perfect father too." I watched as the also large (But not as big as Layla) pup whimpered as it tried to eat, so I used my muzzle to bump him closer to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:49 pm

Durnal chuckled, "And a perfect mother." Durnal licked Ally's cheek softly. "I'm going to nickname him Monty." Durnal decided. Layla barked, "I'm going outside!" She walked out of the den, since she was two months old. Dakota followed and battled with Layla playfully.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:59 pm

(xD I thought there were newborns)

Montana barked "Me too!" Then he pounced on his brother playfully, causing me too laughed. I watched the pups closely, making sure they didn't get into trouble.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:10 pm

No, they are like 2 months.)

Layla did a front flip over Montana, then tripped him to his paws. She giggled and playfully bit his ear. "Gotcha!" Dakota laughed and knocked Layla off of Montana.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:21 pm

I watched Layla closely, nudging Durnal a little when she did a flip "Did you see that?" I asked. Montana yipped when he tripped and rolled over accidentally on top of Dakota.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:23 pm

Durnal was still wide eyed. "Yeah." He answered, shocked. Layla barked and slid under Dakota's belly, kicking him up with her hind legs, flinging him to the ground. "Layla's nearly as big as Dakota." Durnal was stunned. Dakota pinned Layla to the ground, smirking, only to have him smashed to the ground, pinned by Layla.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:29 pm

My eyes grew wider as I saw her fling him to the ground. But laughed as Montana tackled her, pulling her off his brother.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:30 pm

Layla swung around and batted at Monty, then slid on her side, using her back paw to trip him. "Try that again, and I'll eat you." Layla growled, smirking deviously.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:39 pm

I was still dumbfounded by how talented the pup was already. Montana pretened to be scared and whined "Oh! How scary! A little sister!" (Even though she was a little bigger than him) Then he yipped and patted at her before her jumped at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:43 pm

Layla snarled, her fur bristling. she lunged at Monty and knocked him to the ground, pinning him. "Don't test me, smaller brother!" She mocked. Then she jumped off and bumped into a much larger wolf. Denahi. "Watch it, pup!" He snapped. Layla held her ground and stared into the wolf's eyes. "You shouldn't have been laying there, stupid. Pups are everywhere." She challenged. Durnal ran forward and pulled Layla away from Denahi.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:03 pm

I was up instantly and was by Durnals side as he moved Layla. I glared at Denahi before I turned to my pups. Montana yipped in surprise but backed away from Denahi, the grouch scared him.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:15 pm

Layla glared fearlessly at Denahi, her pelt bristled. Blaze padded over and smiled. "Uncle Blaze!!!" They all yowled happily, leaping on him. Blaze rolled over and laughed with joy. He always enjoyed playing with the pups.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:28 pm

I smiled and sat beside Durnal, watching the pups play with their uncle. Montana yelled with the other pups and jumped onto Blazes back and chewed on his ear playfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:43 pm

Blaze laghed and felt a rough paw on his face. Layla's paw. "Growlz." She barked.

(Omg. xD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next