Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Falling into the River (R-M/Open)

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Falling into the River (R-M/Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Falling into the River (R-M/Open)

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:12 pm

"Are you kidding me Durnal? She's an outsider!" Denahi snarled. Durnal stood up, looming 4 inches taller than the brute, snarling softly. "Last time I checked, I was the Leader. Not you. Respect my choices or you'll be made an outsider!" Durnal growled, his strong voice serious and booming.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Falling into the River (R-M/Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Falling into the River (R-M/Open)

Post by Guest Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:23 pm

Instead of rising up as Durnal did, I shrunk down.  I knew he was  right, I was the outsider and didn't fit in. But I was used to that.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:33 pm

Denahi snarled and put a paw on Ally's shoulder. "You don't belong here." He growled. Durnal grabbed Denahi by the scruff and flung him off, flipping over Denahi's head and standing in front, dragging him to the ground. Normally, Durnal wouldn't use his Assassin skills, or violence at all to solve a problem, but he had scared Ally. "Get to your den!" Durnal ordered, watching the light brown brute stalk off.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:43 pm

I yelped as I felt the paw on my sleek shoulder, which now would have dirt on it, temporarily staining the white fur milky brown. I watched them, slightly scared of what Durnal was capable of but remained silent. Then I watched as the other brute stalked to his den.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:46 pm

Durnal stood protectively over Ally until Denahi was completely out of sight, then licked the dirt off her shoulder. "I'm so sorry I had to get physical. Normally I wouldn't do it. Something came over me, and I don't know what."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:58 pm

I looked over to Durnal as he licked my shoulder, nodding in thanks. Then I said "It's okay, just...nobody ever stands up for me. But it feels nice. Thank you."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:00 pm

Diablo smiled, "You are most welcome. And I promise, I will stand up for you, no matter what." Diablo bent his head down to lick her ear.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:06 pm

(I had to get off my laptop for a little bit so I'll post in the other one in a few min))

I smiled, really liking Durnal at the moment. When he licked my cheek I (not knowing what got into me) licked his muzzled gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:09 pm

(That's okai. c: I'm listening to 1D music, so I'm pretty occupied.)

Durnal let a small little smile sprout once more, his emerald gaze meeting her icy blue.

-Time skip-

Durnal laid outside of the den, his emerald eyes glittering along with the stars. The memory of his father flooded his mind, causing him to sigh softly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:33 pm

I had been laying in the den, but could sleep. So I rose up and walked over by Durnal, I laid beside him and asked "Is everything okay?" She was talking about the sigh .

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:49 pm

"Yeah. Just miss my father." Durnal replied, glancing Ally's way with a small smile. He let his eyes count each star that created the big dipper.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:51 pm

I sighed and smiled "But at least you can know he can watch over till the end of your days and one day, you'll see him again."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:56 pm

Durnal nodded, "That is true. But I still miss him. There's that one empty hole in my heart that nobody can fill."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:01 pm

I sighed and nodded thinking about how I felt the same way, about my big brother though, when I was a pup I had watched him be torn apart by a bear. Jut fur thought brought tears to my eyes, so I looked away from Durnal.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:11 pm

Durnal felt a wave of sympathy wash over him, causing the brute lo shuffle over and lick her ears in comfort.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:27 am

I smiled as I felt Durnal licking my ears and looked up at him, my eyes a glassy blue at the moment from the tears.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:30 am

Durnal pressed his nose to Ally's cheek, giving her a small lick. "Don't cry Ally."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:57 pm

I smiled and nuzzled his cheek gently "Thank you Durnal."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:21 pm

Durnal's gaze softened as it met Ally's his charming smile reappearing. "It is my pleasure."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:34 pm

This time I didn't hesitate to smile back at him, then laid my head gently on his paws.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:05 pm

Durnal smiled softly and licked the back of her ears, his warm pink tongue running over them tenderly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:25 pm

She sighed happily as he licked her ears not sure what to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:51 am

Durnal pulled away to smile at Ally, his emerald eyes searching her ice blue.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:26 pm

I looked into her beautiful emerald eyes, mine full of happiness as we looked at each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:23 pm

Durnal's ears twitched nervously.

(SSS)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum