Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Falling into the River (R-M/Open)

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Falling into the River (R-M/Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Falling into the River (R-M/Open)

Post by Guest Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:33 pm

I noticed his ear twitch so I narrowed my eyes just a tiny bit before asking, "What's wrong?"

((Oh that's fine))

Back to top Go down

Falling into the River (R-M/Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Falling into the River (R-M/Open)

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:17 pm

Durnal smiled, "Nothing. Just fine." He insisted, emerald gaze intent.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:04 pm

I sighed happily "good..." Then I licked his cheek gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:38 pm

Durnal smiled gently and laid his head down on her shoulder flanks.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:47 pm

I laid my head down on his paws, burying my muzzle in his chest fur. Then slowly began drifting off to sleep, enjoying his warmth.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:47 pm

Falling into the River (R-M/Open) - Page 4 Paw

A massive gray wolf with ice blue eyes prowled into Durnal's territory, his pack trailing behind him. This male was named Anakin, Alpha of Rain Pack. "Attack!" Anakin yowled, alerting Durnal. Then before they knew it, everyone collided in battle. These two packs were mortal enemies.

(That sucked. Like, so bad.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:00 pm

Falling into the River (R-M/Open) - Page 4 Fighting-wolves
(Imagine grey wolf being white)
I was jerked awake by the yowl of battle and as the fighting began I reared up on my hind legs and met the massive black wolf which had led the patrol which made fall of the ridge. Our sharp teeth snapped against each others bodies, but with my nimbleness I was able to close my teeth around the males throat.
(Oh it was perfectly fine Very Happy)

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:14 pm

Durnal attacked a brute that was about to attack Ally, sending him away within seconds. Durnal wasn't one to kill. He battled with Anakin fiercely.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:35 pm

I nodded to Durnal before I joined him and leapt at Anakin, biting as his leg trying to trip him.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:40 pm

Anakin snarled and whipped Ally off of him, right into a tree. Durnal's emerald gaze burned with fury, and he rose to his full height. Now standing over 8 feet, he roared with rage and crumbled down on Anakin, battling angrily, until finally, Durnal sent him on his way.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:10 pm

I yelled at I was smacked against the tree, knocking me out cold.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:55 am

Durnl nudged Ally, whimpering softly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:06 am

My breathing was steady but I remained unconscious.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:18 am

Durnal licked her neck a couple times, his eyes clouded with worry.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:40 am

I groaned then slowly began opening my eyes, looking straight into Durnals eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:08 pm

Durnal's smile appeared. It was bright, and charming. He licked her forehead, emerald green orbs glistening.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:35 pm

I smiled an rolled onto my stomach to nuzzle his cheek, letting my sapphire gaze be filled with a emotion called...love.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:47 pm

Durnal felt a knot in his stomach form. Was he falling in love? No, he couldn't be!
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:45 pm

I looked down, blushing under my fur.

((SSS)

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:12 pm

Durnal nuzzled her neck, his breathing soft. "I love you."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:32 pm

My eyes widened as I heard those words. I looked up at him and smiled, joy filling me as I nuzzled his chest "I-I love you too."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:50 pm

Durnal let his smile grow wider, showing his sharp teeth. Ally was now his Alpha Female, and his new beloved mate.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:40 pm

I felt a surge of power run through me and felt...stronger. Then I licked his cheek, rising into a sitting position.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:50 pm

Durnal nuzzled her neck softly. "Are you hurt?" He asked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:53 pm

I shook my head "No, I just hit my head. I'm okay, are you?" I licked a little blood from a cut on his cheek while waiting for an answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next