Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M

5 posters

Page 9 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next

Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M - Page 9 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:42 pm

(Lol, yeah Very Happy)

Lichen
My eyes grew wider, but I nodded slowly. I walked over to Blaze silently, my head and tail drooping. When I reached him, I stopped an looked at him,"Uh.. Hey...."

Kapu
I smiled, and decided to do something funny. When I was sure Durnal was looking, I leaned over to Genocide, and licked her cheek roughly.

Back to top Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M - Page 9 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:46 pm

(Kapu sure is confident. xD)

Blaze lifted his head, shocked to see Lichen standing there. "Hey..." Blaze replied, surprised Lichen was actually saying hi to him.

Genocide just rolled her eyes.

Heilos narrowed his eyes at Kapu.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:47 pm

(lol, IKR!!!)

Kapu
I grinned, and did it again, after I saw no big reaction...

Lichen
I pawed at the ground awkwardly,"Uh... Is something wrong?"

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:51 pm

Genocide glared at Kapu, her fur bristling. "Cuddle time is over Kapu." She informed him.

Blaze looked away, "Why do you care?" Blaze asked, not looking at Lichen.

Heilos held back a growl. His blue eyes blazed emotionless, and his creamy pelt bristled.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:55 pm

Kapu
I looked at Genocide slyly,"Okay, Gen..." My ears swiveled to Heilos, a growl erupting in me, to match his,"Whats up, Bro?"

Lichen
What he said made me laugh," Because I have to..."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:57 pm

Heilos looked at Kapu, "Nothing." He replied bluntly.

Blaze sat up and looked at him, a smile forming. "Let me guess. Lilly forced you to do it." Blaze guessed, rolling his eyes.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:02 pm

Kapu
I looked at him, and rolled my eyes,"Don't lie to me..."

Lichen
That made me laugh again"Yeah, she has a way with words..."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:04 pm

Blaze nodded, "She does. It feels good to know there's one fae that isn't willing to rip someone's head off." Blaze joked.

Heilos looked away. "It's nothing, really." He replied, padding to the den and laying down.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:10 pm

Kapu
I growled in annoyance, and followed him. "Dammit Heilos, I know something is up..."

Lichen
I growled in amusement, and sat down,"Yeah, she's pretty sweet...

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:30 pm

Blaze nodded in agreement. "She's no doubt a great Healer." Blaze said, sighing softly. He looked back at his reflection.

Heilos looked up at Kapu, growling. "It's nothing okay!?" He snapped, looking the other way.

(I was thinking maybe Heilos and Kapu could drift apart because of Kapu's crush on Genocide.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:33 pm

(lol okay!)
Kapu
I jumped back in surprise,"Umm, Okay... Sorry for bothering you!" I snapped. I left him, and went looking for Gen..

Lichen
"That she is..." I said smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:38 pm

Blaze sighed. "I never thought Lilly would find love. There was never one brute that didn't play her like a record." Blaze said, shuddering softly. He had been played and cheated on so many times, he couldn't count.

Heilos snarled, "You should be!" He snapped back.

Genocide looked at Kapu shockingly. "What was that about?"
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:43 pm

Kapu
I bristled at his comment, and stopped dead. I smiled at Gen, but then frowned, and looked back at Heilos,"Okay, I don't know WHAT is up with YOU! But it ad better STOP!!!" I growled loudly.

Lichen
"Really, she's so beautiful.. Why would anyone do that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:53 pm

Heilos growled, "Or else WHAT?" He challenged, fur bristling.

Blaze nodded, "She is. I really don't know why they did. Heartless, I guess." Blaze shrugged.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:09 pm

Kapu
I growled, my top lip pulling back to show my teeth,"You'll find out!" I snapped.

Lichen
"yeah... Heartless!" I said, the word ending in a growl.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:15 pm

Heilos snarled, "No, I'll know now!" He snapped, getting to his paws.

"What do you mean?" Blaze asked, narrowing his eyes.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:18 pm

Kapu
I growled and lunged at him,"Fine! Have it your way!!!" I barreled into him, knocking him over.

Lichen
I looked at him,"Sorry... I went off into my own little world..." I gave an apologetic smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:21 pm

Heilos snarled as his weight was put onto his body. But suddenly it was lifted off of him. All he saw was Kapu being thrown out of the den. Layla!?

Layla snarled and roared at them both. "Act like you're over a year old, not two months!" Layla snapped, stomping a paw.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:23 pm

Kapu
I was knocked over by Layla, but as I was being thrown, I was able to claw her face. I was pissed right now, so I really didn't care.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:26 pm

Layla snarled and tripped Kapu to his paws, biting his muzzle and shaking. "Do you want me to kill you? I've been close to doing it so many times, I've lost count!"

Blaze just chuckled. "Happens to me all the time."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:29 pm

Kapu
I growled, pushing Layla away,"I wouldn't care if you tried!" I snarled.

Lichen
I laughed, and laid down,"Yeah, same here..."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:35 pm

"STOP!!!" Durnal roared, stepping in between them. "All of you act your age or you'll be answering to me!"

Layla growled as her father came into action. "I could care less who IO have to answer to." Layla sneered.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:39 pm

Kapu
I nodded, agreeing with Layla,"He has no reason to treat me this way!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:42 pm

"I'm treating you like a young Fighter who needs to smarten up." Durnal growled.

Layla glared at Kapu. "You don't get it do you? Heilos is jealous."

Heilos just sped off into the forest.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:46 pm

Kapu
I growled, but lowered my head to Durnal. My ears pricked when I heard what Layla said,"What? Why would he be jealous?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next