Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M

5 posters

Page 22 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M - Page 22 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:39 pm

Durnal nodded his greeting, "You wanted to speak with me?" Durnal mentioned to Lakota. He nodded. Lakota explained everything to Durnal, and it sounded real enough to him. "So my mother is still alive!?" Durnal snarled, his pelt bristling. The silver brute nodded, "This is why I came to find you."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M - Page 22 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:44 pm

Shadoe stayed under the tree until she became drowsy and slowly lowered her head on her paws and started to dose off into a light sleep. When she heard the snarl from Durnal she snapped out of the sleep and snapped her head up and watched to two for a second before standing up and walking over to them slowly "Is everything okay?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:15 pm

"Everything is fine... I just cant believe that she is alive." Durnal growled, his emerald eyes burning with anger and hatred as he thought about his mother. "I'll never forgive her for the abuse she put me through."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:31 pm

Sadow watched Durnal for a moment before giving a small sigh "Maybe you should meet face to face and let all of your anger from her pour out. Yoi coild get rid of her once and for all." She knew she was talking about him killing his own mother but she wasn't sure on how they would both react.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:56 pm

Most of Durnal told him that killing her would make him much more peaceful. But a smaller part was telling him that killing her would only make him regret it. "I hate for what she did, and I will fight her once she comes to us." Durnal answered. Lakota dipped his head. "Trust me Durnal, killing her would make everyone happier." Blaze said, coming up from behind them.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:04 pm

Shadow turned her head to see Blaze walking up and she nodded her head towards him "Hello Blaze." She turned her head and looked back to Durnal and Lakota "Why don't you lure her here in front of the pack, that way you can show you have been succesful as an alpha and father. Plus if she comes here, it'll be on familar ground for you and not her."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:16 pm

Blaze dipped his head in greeting. Durnal nodded at Shadow's idea. "Yeah, but I bet she's miles away. And if she took one look at my pups, she'd try to kill them without question." Durnal replied, his eyes washing over with worry. "If that bitch touches me, I'll shred her." Layla snarled, her massive body coming out from behind them. Blaze chuckled, "Layla has more skill then that old fleabag ever will! Score one for team Durnal!" Blaze barked, striking a pose.

(You just gotta love Blaze. And Layla's a total badass.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:40 pm

(Have you ever seen Balto?)
Shadow gave a small laugh to herself and shook her head slightly "Im sure with you and the rest of the pack she wouldn't dare to touch them." She looked at all of them letting her eyes sit on Lakota before she looked back to Durnal "What do you think is out there to hunt right now?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:41 pm

bump
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:16 pm

(Lol, yep. I've seen all three.)

Layla just rolled her eyes, but nodded. "I'm sure there are some bulls out there." Layla answered, lifting her nose into the air to sniff. "Strong scent, about an hour old, and it's heading West." Layla grumbled. "You got all of that just from the tracks, little one?" Lakota asked. Bad move. Layla slid under Lakota's belly, kicking up and throwing him off balance, then pinning him. "Don't ever call me little one, you hear?" Layla snarled, pelt bristling. Durnal growled and pulled Layla off of him. She whipped around and pinned Durnal. "Don't touch me."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:19 pm

(I found Shadows voice, its Jenna's)

Shadow watched Layla and nodded her head in thanks then looked at Lakota "She has a very good sense of smell, better than a lot of wolves I know." She gave a slight smile then watched as Layla reacted to being called little one. "Im sure he ment nothing by it Layla." she watched her a stayed calm not growling or showing any sign of agression, not wanting to have her turned on her also.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:59 pm

Layla growled, her pelt bristling like needles, but forced herself to calm down. "Very well. Just watch your tongue next time!" Layla barked at Lakota, blue eyes flashing dangerously. "Hey Feathers!" Blaze called, referring to Layla by her nickname as he padded over. "Don't call me that in front of others." She grumbled, feeling a bit embarrassed. Blaze was maybe the only wolf that Layla wasn't willing to lash out at. Lakota had been stunned by Layla's strength though. "She's quite strong too." He added to Shadow's comment. Durnal greeted Blaze warmly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:08 pm

Shadow nodded slightly and looked at Durnal "Are you training her?" she looked over at blaze then Layla before standing up and shaking her fur out a bit "I think I might go and track that bull that Layla was talking about." The black wolf turned towards the direction the bull was headed and took off in a brisk trot as the snow clung to her black fluff.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:18 pm

Durnal nodded, "Yes. Although, Nakomi trains her much more often." He replied, his emerald eyes glancing over at Layla, eyeing her masculine body. "I'll go with you. It's about time I started hunting. It'll be good for my training." Layla growled, padding after the black fae, her thick pelt waving in the cold wind. Layla trotted alongside Shadow, her blue eyes staring blankly ahead until the bull's scent hit her. She instantly got low to the ground, stalking forward lightly before skimming up a tree silently, and sitting on a branch. Layla watched the bull from above, then beckoned her tail for Shadow to attack.

(If only all wolves were this badass. xD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:31 pm

(if they were I would be both fascinated and afraid. are you still going to use lakota for shadow?)

When shadow heard steps behind her catching up she glanced back slightly to see Layla following close behind and soon beside her. As they walked shadow kept an eye on layla and as soon as she got low, she copied and watched her as she told her to move in for the kill. Shadow launched herself after the bull as he began to run not far ahead of her.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:31 am

(Yeah, I probably will.)

Layla leaped from tree to tree, then down to the Earth's floor, racing after the bull. For a 7 month old pup, Layla was tremendously fast. She cut through the trees, then bashed into the bull's flank, knocking it to the ground. Layla held it down, ducking under it's large hooves. She looked over at Shadow to give it the killing bite.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:11 pm

As we chased the bull I kept an eye on Layla as she rushed down the tree. As the buck went to the ground shadow saw the gesture and growled lowly before clamping her jaws down on the bucks throat crushing its windpipe
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:15 pm

Layla eyed the bull before grabbing it by the antler and dragging it towards camp. Lakota padded towards Shadow greeting her with a nod, "She's one impressive pup."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:01 pm

Shadow looked over at Lakota as he came up to her as she nodded softly "That she is and she is an excellent hunter." She looked over to Layla who was still dragging the elk bull before looking to Lakota "Before they moved to this territory the pack was very small, and now I can't even keep up with the names in the pack."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:34 pm

Lakota chuckled, "And one hell of a temper." He joked, turning to look at Shadow. "Yeah, Durnal had said something about his mate, and how small the pack was months ago."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:50 am

Bump?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:06 am

(Sorry, just got electric and gas turned back on.)

Shadow looked at Lakota and nodded again "I think she gets it from her mother." She looked around again and sat down the looked back to him when he spoke again "I know we have had some hardships in the past with poachers and other predators, but im not sure what would be wrong with pelican."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:23 pm

"Durnal said she was quite headstrong. Although, she doesn't seem too bad." Lakota shrugged, and smiled warmly. "But who am I to argue. I don't even know her!" He chuckled.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:57 pm

She smiled back at him and nodded her head some towards his comment "Pelican and I have had our times here and there, but hopefully she and i will be able to get along more. We were the first of one other wolf to join the pack when it had began." Her eyes cast down a bit towards the two long scars on her chest when she was speaking about pelican then looked back to Lakota.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:54 pm

Lakota nudged her cheek softly. "Durnal said something about Pelican having quite a temper, but I cant imagine her being as bad as Durnal's mother. In other words, my mother."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next