Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jaranero wants a sweet loving mare.

Go down

Jaranero wants a sweet loving mare. Empty Jaranero wants a sweet loving mare.

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:14 pm

*he walks in and sarts to graze waiting* Jaranero wants a sweet loving mare. 1162842~Grey-Arabian-Stallion-Portrait-Ojai-California-USA-Posters

Back to top Go down

Jaranero wants a sweet loving mare. Empty Re: Jaranero wants a sweet loving mare.

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:31 pm

an unknown mare walks in.she is very mysterious looking she watches u from afar and begins to graze.
Jaranero wants a sweet loving mare. Horses25

Back to top Go down

Jaranero wants a sweet loving mare. Empty RE: JARANERO WANTS A SWEET LOVING MARE

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:52 pm

*a gorgeous mare troted in and went over to him* "hello,who are you"
Jaranero wants a sweet loving mare. Qr-marc

Back to top Go down

Jaranero wants a sweet loving mare. Empty Re: Jaranero wants a sweet loving mare.

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:08 pm

Gold Horse wrote:*a gorgeous mare troted in and went over to him* "hello,who are you"
Jaranero wants a sweet loving mare. Qr-marc
(sorry but Jaranero belongs to the other mare)

Jaranero: he sees the Mare that was grazing and walks over to her and says "hello?".

Back to top Go down

Jaranero wants a sweet loving mare. Empty RE: JARANERO WANTS A SWEET LOVING MARE

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:09 am

(ok)
*she canters off*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:16 pm

i prance around not replying to the stallion i prance happily in circles around him and flick my tail letting out a scent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:24 pm

Mrs.Edward Cullen =) wrote:i prance around not replying to the stallion i prance happily in circles around him and flick my tail letting out a scent.

Jaranero: he smells it but holds himself back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:29 pm

i stop and stare face to face with him and smile flirty i kiss his lips and trot away leaving a trail of scent behind hoping the stallion will follow.

(she will be at ARABIAN MEADOW)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:31 pm

Mrs.Edward Cullen =) wrote:i stop and stare face to face with him and smile flirty i kiss his lips and trot away leaving a trail of scent behind hoping the stallion will follow.

(she will be at ARABIAN MEADOW)
*he follows* (ok)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down