Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the hunter and it's prey, but who is the hunter and who is the prey? ( M/R jlthompsonvamp )

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

the hunter and it's prey, but who is the hunter and who is the prey? ( M/R jlthompsonvamp ) Empty the hunter and it's prey, but who is the hunter and who is the prey? ( M/R jlthompsonvamp )

Post by redhead14 Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:20 pm

it was just another typical cloudy rainy day in downtown Amnia. it was not pouring down rain but more of a light drizzle, the people on the streets walked on chattering away on their phones or to their companion acting as if it was just another ordinary day unfazed by the unknown world around them. everything seemed to just blend together, that is until as glimpse of light lavender hair and blue grey eyes on a petite porcelain frame wearing a over sized slouchy medium dark grey crew neck sweat shirt with black leggings and studded mocha brown boots, walked down the streets singing aloud to the song on her iphone.

" I am standing on the edge of returning or just running away. I am letting myself look the other way. And the hardest part in all of this is I don't think I know my way back home. Is it worth the journey or do I let my heart settle here.'" Logan was in her own world as she sang making her way down the streets of Amnia. she had originally grew up in the country side with her parents and siblings till the house was attacked and burnt to the ground by vampires . she wasn't your average girl, ever since she could remember she could see peoples true form, that is if they were mythical creatures. Logan was a hunter as well as a seer, but she only hunted down mythical creatures that seek to harm humans. Logan was trained to be a hunter after showing promising talent as a young child once taken in by her uncle, who was the head of an academy that trained their students to become protectors of Amnia when police could not handle the so called creatures of fantasy. she had received a tip that there was one such creature, a vampire,here in her city causing all sorts of problems.

she had been tailing this guy for a few blocks with out looking like she was. even though she was humming know she was focused on the guy a few steps in front of her. Logan touched her twin pistols that were tucked into the back of her leggings unknown to the world around her as a leather bag concealed them even more.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

the hunter and it's prey, but who is the hunter and who is the prey? ( M/R jlthompsonvamp ) Empty Re: the hunter and it's prey, but who is the hunter and who is the prey? ( M/R jlthompsonvamp )

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:38 pm

Alexander Sterling

I walked along the streets of Amnia, not realizing that I was being trailed. My earbuds were stuck in my ears, My Chemical Romance blasting through them and my iPhone was tucked in the back pocket of my black kinda skinny jeans. No one seemed to notice me, there were plenty of other Goths here that one extra went unnoticed. But I was different from other Goths, unlike the wannabe vamps I was an actual vampire. I finally reached the club I had been headed towards, The Coffin Club. I ducked inside, my all-black ensemble blending in with everyone else's. I made my way quickly to the bar and sat down on a bar stool and swept my kinda long black hair out of my face.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

the hunter and it's prey, but who is the hunter and who is the prey? ( M/R jlthompsonvamp ) Empty Re: the hunter and it's prey, but who is the hunter and who is the prey? ( M/R jlthompsonvamp )

Post by redhead14 Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:49 pm

Logan watched as the vampire walked down the crowded street. he completely blended in with the people around him, the only way she knew he was a vampire was by the color of his aura only she could see. normal humans as one would say gave off auras with colors like white, cream, gray, and black nothing too fancy, but super natural beings gave off colorful auras and this vampires aura was a dark maroon red. she watched as he ducked into a popular club fro wanna be vamps and goths, Logan sighed walking into the club. she worked as a bar tender at this club so her co-workers would know her right a way. it was the mid day so not a lot of people were in there at the moment. Logan hurried to get around back so the vamp wouldn't notice her. she put her bag down behind the bar and took over for the recent bar tender.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:00 pm

Alexander Sterling

I turned around on my bar stool and looked out at the dance floor, watching as people danced to My Chemical Romance's Helena. I looked over the female dancers, feeling my fangs start to ache as I thought about digging my fangs into one of them. I frequented this bar often as did many other vampires because the prey was so abundant. Speaking of which, I spotted several male vampires and one female vamp that I knew at the other end of the bar. I hopped off the bar stool and made my way over to them. When they saw me they greeted me and we started to talk, each of us eyeing the dancers.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:17 pm

she watched the male as she made drinks for a few people sitting at the bar, Logan's eyes blue/ grey eyes started to glow slightly as she watched the vampire look at the dancers then over to a group of vampires. she knew many vampires came to this as to why she had a job there to keep them in check as one would say, but she was the only hunter at the bar at the moment. she sighed watched the pack of vamps as she continued to make drinks for costumers, every now and then feeling for her twin pistols that were on her person. her attention was taken form the vamps as a mid twenties male asked for a gin and tonic " coming right up" Logan said with a smile as she brush her light lavender hair from her eyes.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:29 am

Alexander Sterling

I laughed as the female vamp, Rose, pulled me onto the dance floor. We started to dance, eventually moving apart to dance with someone else, her with a human guy she had taken an interest in and me with a human girl I had also taken an interest in. The girl smiled at me and started to grind her body against mine. I smiled and placed my hands on her hips and leaned forward and gently kissed her neck, the smell of her blood right under her skin intoxicating me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:34 pm

Logan kepted her eyes on the vamps as she made the other costumers gin and tonic, she watched as the male she had been tracking and the one female went on the dance floor. " damn it" she said under her breath as she watched the two vamps start dancing with humans " hey that's my drink!" the costumer wined as Logan almost gave the drink someone else. " sorry my bad here its on the house" she said before quickly sliding over the top on the bar heading for the dance floor. she stood no more than about 5'5 tall, the few things that made her stick out were hair ligth lavender hair and her blue grey eyes. as Logan made her way on to the dance floor she placed herself in the middle of the two vampires , she would shoot the first one to drink form a human. Logan felt for one of her pistols readying herself for what was to come next.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:13 pm

Alexander Sterling

My attention was drawn from the girl I was dancing with as a girl with light lavender hair came out onto the dance floor and stood between me and Rose. I frowned slightly, knowing she was probably a vampire hunter. I knew it would be a good idea to get out of here with the girl I had chosen as my prey so I looked at Rose and saw her give a slight nod of her head, signaling she was also going to get out of here with her guy. With a sexy smile aimed at the girl I was dancing with I pulled her off the dance floor and towards one of the back rooms. I knew Rose would go home with the guy she had chosen so I didn't have to worry about her. The girl didn't complain as I pulled her into a room and closed and locked the door behind us. Before she could comment I pressed my lips roughly to hers and slipped my hands under the hem of her skin tight, mini black dress. I smiled when I heard her moan as she started to kiss me back with the same roughness I was kissing her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:59 pm

Logan locked eyes with the male vampire and she knew right away they were going to leave. she gritted her teeth as she saw the vampires move in different directions, Logan pulled out her phone as she watched the female head towards the main door of the club " yeah I'm going to need some hunters at the coffin bar as soon as possible. I have female vamp trying to leave with a human and I'm going after a male" she said into the phone before slowly following after the male vampire. she watched as the vampire took the female human into one of the back rooms, Logan's eyes started to glow as she slowly pulled one of her pistols from the back of her black leggings. she looked around and saw the female roses dark pink aura and the human male's grey auras get stopped by two hunters who's auras were green and blue in color. she sighed softly knowing she could now focus on the male vampire. she could see his aura leading to the back room, where it grew brighter. Logan heard a moan which sparked her temper as well as embarrassed, she took a deep breath readied her pistols and took aim at the door knob. Logan fired a single shot at the knob making it unlock before storming into the room guns loaded and ready to shoot the vampire " get your hands off of her you son of a bitch" she growled out guns pointed at his head and heart
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:18 pm

Alexander Sterling

I jerked away from the girl when I heard a gun shot. The door slammed open and the girl with the lavender hair I had seen earlier walked through. I hissed and pushed the human girl away from me, who took off running out of the door and down the hall. "What is the meaning of this?" I hissed, my eyes glowing red. I knew she knew I was a vampire so I didn't care if she saw my red eyes or my fangs.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:28 pm

Logan watched as the human girl ran form the room, her eyes turning back to the vampire glaring right back into his glowing red eyes. " you know damn well what the meaning of this is." she said guns still pointed at him " vampires are not to drink humans blood inside the city's limits " Logan's blue grey eyes started to glow as she looked at the vampire watching his maroon aura brighten in color as he became anger.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:35 pm

Alexander Sterling

"The rules do not apply to me." I replied, a smirk coming over my lips. I started to stalk forward while saying, "You have no idea who you're dealing with, do you? If you kill me you'll have the whole vampire community barreling down on you and your fellow hunters. I bet that the hunters you sent after Rose are probably dead right now or close to it. So if you want to keep your life I suggest you lower those guns and make yourself scarce so I can finish my meal." I stopped in front of her and, with no warning, jerked the guns from her hands and tossed then on the floor behind me.

(I'm sorry if I was power playing there! I wasn't trying to.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:44 pm

Logan glared as the vampire started talking to her and walked forward, her grip tighten on her guns " the rules apply to everyone" she snarled not moving. she held her ground as the male vampire talked about how the whole vampire community would barrel down on the hunters which made her temper soar. Logan was about to fire when suddenly her guns were out of her hands and behind vampire. she looked up into his eyes as he towered over her petite frame, Logan was stubborn or maybe just plain stupid, but she did not move from in front of him. " you don't scare me you piece of shit" she growled as she pulled a knife from no where and sliced his cheek, Logan pushed him to the ground as she went for her guns

( your fine)
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:52 pm

Alexander Sterling

I hissed as she sliced my cheek with a knife then knocked me to the ground. I grabbed her leg to keep her away from the guns and flipped her over until I was leaning over her with her flat on her back. I knocked the knife out of her hand so she wouldn't be able to use it against me anymore and it went sliding across the floor and stopped on the other side of the bed. "That was a mistake, little girly." I growled. Then I grabbed her arms and pinned them above her head and pressed my knees on her legs, effectively immobilizing her. Then, before she could shove me off of her, I swooped my head down and sunk my fangs deeply into her neck. ~Now you'll become my meal.~ I said into her mind as I began drawing her blood into my mouth.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:02 pm

she was almost to her pistols when she felt a hand wrap around one of her legs. Logan fell to the ground with a loud thud, before she could do anything the vampire flipped her over onto her back. she tried to go at him with the knife again but the vamp tossed it across the room, Logan tried to fight back, but he had her arms pinned above her head and her legs pinned down as well. she tried to bite at him but soon she felt fangs in her neck, Logan looked in horror as the vampire started to drink her blood. she kept moving around under him and snarling " let me go" she yelling as she slammed the side of her head against his.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:21 pm

Alexander Sterling

I hissed in pain when I felt her head make contact with mine. I pulled my fangs out of her neck and growled at her. I was about to sink my fangs back into her neck when I heard a sound, the pounding of running feet. I knew it was the vampires I had run into earlier, my bodyguards. I smiled evilly at the girl and got up, jerking her up with me. I kept her arms pinned behind her and held her stiffly so she couldn't kick me with her legs. A few seconds later the four male vamps and Rose ran into the room. "My lord!" the male vampire called Ash said as he caught sight of me. "Are you alright, my lord?! We saw a hunter come this way after you did." one of the other vampires named Quinn exclaimed. I smiled and pushed the hunter forward. "I'm fine. But make sure you watch her. She's a feisty one. Rose, can you collect her weapons?" I said. Rose nodded and walked off to grab the two guns and the knife. Ash, Quinn, James, and Leonard took a tight hold of the hunter's arms. "You are in a lot of trouble, little hunter." Ash said before he clamped a chloroform filled rag over the girl's nose and mouth.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:32 pm

Logan smirked as she heard the vampire hiss " oops I'm so not sorry you bastard" she snarled at him as her neck throbbed form being bitten. she heard foot steps heading towards the room, soon she was pulled to her feet. Logan tried to bite at him once again before he put her hands behind her back facing the door where four other males vamps with the female vampire named rose came in the room. * my lord* she thought to herself as one of the males asked if he was okay. there was no way this scum bag was a royal vamp. Logan grunted as the male pushed her forward towards the other vampires she turned her head and spit at the so call leader of this group at his comment about her. " the whole lot of you can rot in hell" Logan growled out before a cloth was pressed to her face, she tried to get away but soon grew tired and felt her body go limp. the last thing Logan saw was the so called royal vampire smirking at her.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:45 pm

Alexander Sterling

I smirked as I watched her slowly loose consciousness. Then I turned to my bodyguards, "We'll take her to my mansion. We'll get some answers out of her there." All of then nodded and we soon made our way out of the club, going the back way so no one got suspicious of us carrying an unconscious girl out of the club. We pushed her into a waiting limo and climbed in. I instructed the driver to head to my mansion and we were soon on our way.

(I have to get off now. Bye! I'll be on tomorrow!)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:54 pm

Logan could not move but she was still just a tiny bit conscious. her eyes fluttered as she watch them carry out back to a waiting limo. she heard them say something but she could not make out the words. she was screaming in her head to herself to move and try to get away, but her body would not listen to her. she felt herself being pushed into what must be a car. she vowed she would get her revenge on the monsters who did this to her or die trying.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:33 pm

Alexander Sterling

When the limo stopped in front of my mansion me and my bodyguards climbed out. Quinn, Ash, James, and Leonard pulled the girl out of the car and followed me inside. I led them down into the basement after instructing Rose to put up the girl's weapons. When we reached the basement I instructed the four guys to chain the girl to an upright metal table. Once they had they stepped back. Ash and Leonard took guard by the bottom of the stairs and Quinn and James stood a few feet behind me. I watched the girl, now all we had to do was wait for her to wake up.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:25 pm

Logan groan as feeling started to come back to her body, but she felt so weak and when she opened her eyes everything was still blurry. she shut her eyes once again not knowing if she was in a house or still in the car. she felt her body being moved once, Logan heard car doors open and shut, muffled voice talking, her eyes open once again making out a huge house but she didn't know where it was. her eyes shut once again only to be wide in surprise by the cold steel metal table she was know pinned to. Logan looked around her, she saw the vampires which almost right away had her snarling trying to get at them, but she soon realized as she felt pain on her wrists that she wasn't going any where. " where aim i" she growled, light lavender hair falling into her blue grey eyes as she struggled against the chains.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:10 pm

Alexander Sterling

When she woke up and asked where she was I smirked and said, "Ah, ah, ah. I'll ask the questions." Then I stalked towards her, my eyes red. I licked my lips as I stopped in front of her. "Now, if you answer my questions I just may let you go. Okay, first of all, who are you?" I said, giving her an evil smirk.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:38 pm

she glared as the vampire started to talk and walk towards her. Logan charged forwarded trying to kick out at the male vampire before feeling the chains pull on her wrists stopping her a few feet from in front of him. " oh sweety you don't realize you your talking to how sad" sarcasm rolled off her tongue as she glared him down " to your kind I'm known as the lavender cub"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:53 pm

Alexander Sterling

I kept the shock from showing in my eyes and I glared at her. "That is not what I was asking. What is your actual name?" I hissed, running a sharp, dangerous fingernail along the base of her neck, drawing a thin line of blood. "I suggest you give me a straight answer or me and my friends will have ourselves a nice little meal." I hissed, hearing the others hiss behind me in agreement.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:07 pm

Logan smirked as she saw she angered the vampire enough to come right up to her and draw blood " aww did i make his role pain in the ass upset" she spit at him. though Logan was a hot tempered petite girl but she could see by the look in their eyes and by the brightness of there aura they really would feed on her. Logan let out a breath of air before looking at the main vampire " my name is Logan....Logan sparks"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next