Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the hunter and it's prey, but who is the hunter and who is the prey? ( M/R jlthompsonvamp )

2 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

the hunter and it's prey, but who is the hunter and who is the prey? ( M/R jlthompsonvamp ) - Page 10 Empty Re: the hunter and it's prey, but who is the hunter and who is the prey? ( M/R jlthompsonvamp )

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:28 pm

Alexander Sterling

"Yes. You could." I replied, chuckling. Then I gave her a mischievous smile and started to tickle her back, skittering my fingers across her back.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

the hunter and it's prey, but who is the hunter and who is the prey? ( M/R jlthompsonvamp ) - Page 10 Empty Re: the hunter and it's prey, but who is the hunter and who is the prey? ( M/R jlthompsonvamp )

Post by redhead14 Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:34 pm

Logan squealed as he began to tickle her " no stop i'm super ticklish" she pleaded as tears started to form in her eyes as she laughed
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:36 pm

Alexander Sterling

I laughed and scooted out from under her and started to tickle her belly. "Never." I joked, giving her a playful glare.

(I have to get off now. Bye! I'll be on tomorrow!)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:44 pm

Logan could not stop laughing and then Alexander cut off her exscape by getting out from underneath of her to tickle her more.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:11 am

Alexander Sterling

I smiled and started tickling her side, my skittering fingers sliding quickly across her skin.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:54 pm

( sorry I am just know writing back, i've been sick and traveling the last three days)

tiers started to form in Logan's eyes as she laughed from Alexander tickling her sides. " please stop i can't take it much longer" she said breathlessly.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:00 pm

(Oh. Are you feeling okay now?)

Alexander Sterling

I smiled but stopped tickling her sides. "Fine. Your begging has touched my cold heart." I teased her, smiling and sitting up.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:42 pm

( not really to be honest Sad )

tears stopped coming form her eyes as Alexander stopped tickling her. Logan rolled her eyes at his words " yah yah whatever" she said with a giggle as she watched him sit up. Logan traced over the muscle in his back " what are you thinking about" she asked as she stayed laying on her side as she traced his back.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:51 pm

(Oh. Well, I have to get off now. Bye! I'll be on tomorrow!)

Alexander Sterling

I smiled down at her and said, "I'm thinking about how beautiful you are." Then I gently kissed her, placing a hand on her cheek.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:40 pm

Logan smirked and rolled her eyes at his words before kissing him. " well thank you, your not so bad looking yourself" she teased
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:48 pm

Alexander Sterling

I smiled and kissed her back. "Well, I'm glad you think so." I replied, smiling gently at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:31 pm

Logan gladly kissed him back, before lightly tugging on his hair. " yah yah whatever" she said teasingly as she sat up and stretched
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:58 pm

Alexander Sterling

I gave her a toothy smile, showing my fangs. Then I reached out and tickled her side in a type of revenge.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:14 pm

( sorry i took so long to reply i lost my muse for a while and got busy with school work.)
Logan rolled her eyes as Alex flashed his fangs. " You don't scare me" she stated with a giggle before squealing as he tickled her. she jumped up form the bed and stood there, hands on her slender hips " Your such a meanie" Logan commented as she stuck her tongue out
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:20 pm

Alexander Sterling

I gave her another toothy smile and jumped off the bed after her. "But you know that's why you love me." I teased, pulling her into my arms. I then pressed my lips to hers, kissing her deeply.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:36 pm

Logan watched as he jumped off the bed standing directly in front of her person. Her eyes danced with a feisty look of excitement at Alexanders words." Think what you want" she teased right back before draping her arms around his neck, kissing him back passionately. she gently pulled away from the kiss " On a more serious note, how is this going to work" she said referring to their new found relationship. it would be impossible for a hunter and the vampire king to be together right?
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:16 pm

Alexander Sterling

"That is a fact I've been trying to avoid thinking about. We'll have to meet in secret. Would you leave the Hunter Society if you could? I'm not asking you to do so, I just want to know if you would if you could." I replied, pulling back to look her in the eyes.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:13 pm

Logan sighed at his words before slightly pulling away from his embrace. She went to the window, looking out at the city " if only i could" she said softly touching the glass. She turned around to face Alexander, trying to smile Logan spoke " if i tried to leave the hunters, I would become their knew target and never be safe. yet if i stay i will never truly be happy"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:22 pm

Alexander Sterling

I watched her, listening to her words intently. Then I walked over to her and took her in my arms again. "I understand. Then we'll continue meeting in secret. And as long as you keep working at the club we can see each other there." I replied, smiling slightly.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat May 03, 2014 10:09 pm

Logan felt his embrace once again, helping her relax from stressing over this topic. she smiled at his words " of course i will still work there, but since i am a hunter i still have to do my job so if one of your vamps starts hurting a human i have to step in." she said just as a knock came at her door. she froze knowing it was her uncle by looking at the color of his aura. " hide!" she whispered as she pushed Alexander towards her closet as she quickly put on a baggy shirt and a pair of sweats.

She answered the door with a fake smile." oh uncle what are you doing here" she asked " well you were taken by vampires the other day and you didnt go in for a check up to make sure you were ok" her uncle stated as he made his way into her loft. " im fine uncle, i do heal on my own because of the werewolf blood" Logan said as she rubbed her arm as she waited for him to leave. her uncle sighed as he looked around her loft " but still your our special warrior" he said before he took his leave. Logan sighed as he left, she felt her cat rub against her leg, she picked him up and walked back towards the bedroom to find Alexander
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed May 07, 2014 8:50 pm

Alexander Sterling

I smiled down at her and was about to answer when a knock sounded on the door. I froze and a moment later Logan pushed me towards her closet. I darted inside and closed the door, holding my breath as I heard her uncle, automatically recognizing the voice if the leader of the Hunters. I held my breath as I waited for him to leave, not even daring to move, not even an inch. After I heard the door close I relaxed a little until I heard footsteps approaching the bedroom. I held my breath again, unsure if it was Logan or her uncle.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat May 10, 2014 10:08 pm

Logan saw Alexander's aura still in the closet, she sighed " you can come out now" she said as she went and laid across the bed on her back. "sorry about that i did not know he was going to show up" she stated as she looked at the ceiling
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 11, 2014 7:48 am

Alexander Sterling

When I heard Logan's voice I relaxed and stepped out of the closet. "It's fine. I understand." I replied, sitting down on the bed beside her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun May 11, 2014 9:12 pm

she felt him sit down next to her where she laid on the bed. Logan sighed at his words " thanks" she mumbled as she turned faced down into her covers, before lightly pretending to kick at Alexander
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 11, 2014 9:38 pm

Alexander Sterling

I chuckled when tried to kick me then I grabbed her legs and pinned them down. "Ah, ah, ah, no kicking." I said, gently nipping her ear.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next