Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the hunter and it's prey, but who is the hunter and who is the prey? ( M/R jlthompsonvamp )

2 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

the hunter and it's prey, but who is the hunter and who is the prey? ( M/R jlthompsonvamp ) - Page 9 Empty Re: the hunter and it's prey, but who is the hunter and who is the prey? ( M/R jlthompsonvamp )

Post by redhead14 Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:24 pm

she groans and arched her back as she felt Alexander enter her for the first time. there was a bit of pain which she hoped would go away soon. Logan felt his tongue on her lips and gladly accepted it into her mouth to distract her from the pain she was feeling down below
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

the hunter and it's prey, but who is the hunter and who is the prey? ( M/R jlthompsonvamp ) - Page 9 Empty Re: the hunter and it's prey, but who is the hunter and who is the prey? ( M/R jlthompsonvamp )

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:30 pm

Alexander Sterling

I pushed a little more into her, again pausing to let her get used to it. ~Again, let me know if I'm hurting you.~ I told her, brushing my mind against hers. I started to twine and twirl my tongue with hers, continuing to deepen our kiss.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:47 pm

Logan felt him push more into her, a gasped came from her lips as her small hole adjusted to his cock. she nodded her head as Alexander told her to let him know if he was hurting her. Logan slightly pulled on his hair as they kissed
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:50 pm

Alexander Sterling

I continued to push into her, soon burying myself all the way into her. I stopped to let her get used to it, deepening our kiss even more and getting slightly rough.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:00 pm

( sorry i have not replied much in the past two days ive been busy writing papers)

Logan groaned as she felt him push all the way into to her, to the point he had found her barrier. she hand one hand around his neck and the other on his side just in case she had to slow him down or tell him to stop. she spread her legs a little further apart hoping by doing so when he broke threw it would not hurt as much. she enjoyed him getting rough as they kissed and made her body hot
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:06 pm

(It's okay. I understand.)

Alexander Sterling

I pulled back a little then started to thrust slowly so I wouldn't hurt her and I soon broke thru her barrier. I stopped, just in case it hurt her and waited for her to tell me to keep going.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:12 pm

as Alexander broke thru her barrier, Logan felt a sharp pain and tighten her grip on his hair. she felt him stop, but Logan arched her back letting him know it was okay to keep going.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:17 pm

Alexander Sterling

When she arched her back I pulled almost all the way out of her then I started to thrust back into her, going slowly so I wouldn't hurt her. I would wait for her to tell me I could go faster and harder before I would.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:05 pm

Logan had to bite her lip to keep in a scream as he pulled all the way out of her and started to thrust back into her.a moan rolled off her lips as she arched her back more. " Alexander.. more..I want more" she groaned, letting her nails claw at his back
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:14 pm

Alexander Sterling

I nodded in response and started to thrust harder and faster into her, pushing myself deeper and deeper into her. I bent my head and gave her a long, passionate kiss, letting my hand cup one of her breasts.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:24 pm

a loud sexual gasp came from Logan's lips as Alexander started to thrust in and out, getting rougher and faster as he went. she let her nails sink into his back as she arched her body to be closer to him. she kissed roughly before a moan came to her lips. Logan bit at his lips before moving her head towards his neck to suck and his shoulder where she left teeth marks
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:32 pm

Alexander Sterling

I groaned when I felt her bite my shoulder and I again increased how hard and fast I was going, not increasing too much so I wouldn't hurt her. I kissed her neck, letting my fangs graze her skin, asking permission to bite her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:50 pm

she gripped the sheets as Alexander picked up his pace. as he grazed her neck with his fangs, it sent chills down her spine. Logan moaned as she turned her head to give him permission to sink his fangs into her
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:56 pm

Alexander Sterling

I gently sunk my fangs into her neck and sucked gently on it. I continued to thrust into her, increasing how hard and fast I was going. I felt myself start to swell up inside her and I slowed down again, not sure if she wanted me to release inside her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:05 pm

the area where he sunk his fangs into her neck became hot as Alexander sucked her blood. Logan's body was start to tremble from the pleasure he was giving her, she felt his cock swell and felt him slow down. she placed a hand on his thigh and one on his neck " not the first time." she said a little breathless, hoping he would understand that she didn't want him to release inside of her their first time
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:09 pm

Alexander Sterling

I pulled back from her neck, closing the wound with my tongue, and  nodded, understanding what she meant. I continued to thrust into her, wanting to give her a little more pleasure before I pulled out of her. "I won't release into you. I'll hold myself back." I told her, resting my forehead against hers.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:36 pm

Logan smiled at Alexander " thank you" she said before kissing him on the lips " I'm just not ready for that yet" she said as she stroked the back of his neck.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:39 pm

Alexander Sterling

" I understand." I replied, kissing her back. I kept thrusting into her for a little while longer then I pulled out of her when I knew if I continued to thrust into her I would end up releasing into her. I got off of her and flopped onto my back beside her. I put an arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer to me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:45 pm

her body was hot and covered in sweat by the time Alexander got off of her. Logan willingly got closer to him as she put his arm around her pulled her towards him. she laid her head on his chest as they laid there. " and just the other day i was ready to kill you, now look at us" she said with a laugh
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:50 pm

Alexander Sterling

I chuckled and kissed the top of her head. "Yeah. Normally mortal enemies ready to kill each other at the drop of a hat turned couple in a relationship. I like that." I replied, rubbing my hand up and down her back in calming motions.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:54 pm

" ready to kill my butt. you caved and didn't kill me because you were just acting" she teased as she lightly tugged on his hair. " but i do like this better than trying to kill you that's for sure" she smiled as she snuggled closer to him
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:57 pm

Alexander Sterling

"Okay, you've got me there." I replied chuckling. "Yeah. This is much better. I hated having to hurt you to keep up my farce. I hope you can forgive me for that." I said, gently nipping her shoulder after she pulled on my hair.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:09 pm

" i do forgive, but do it again and I wont be so nice next time" she smirked
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:17 pm

Alexander Sterling

I smiled and nuzzled the top of her head. "I wouldn't dream of it, my lovely girl." I replied, lifting her head to kiss her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:24 pm

Logan smiled and kissed him as Alexander lifted her head up towards his. " good, cause we both know i could kick you ass" she said as she nipped his lip
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next