Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the hunter and it's prey, but who is the hunter and who is the prey? ( M/R jlthompsonvamp )

2 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

the hunter and it's prey, but who is the hunter and who is the prey? ( M/R jlthompsonvamp ) - Page 8 Empty Re: the hunter and it's prey, but who is the hunter and who is the prey? ( M/R jlthompsonvamp )

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:05 pm

Alexander Sterling

I groaned against her lips and deepened our kiss. I let my hands travel down to the top of her skirt and I toyed with it, not sure if she wanted to take it off yet.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

the hunter and it's prey, but who is the hunter and who is the prey? ( M/R jlthompsonvamp ) - Page 8 Empty Re: the hunter and it's prey, but who is the hunter and who is the prey? ( M/R jlthompsonvamp )

Post by redhead14 Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:08 pm

with her fingers entangled in his hair, when she heard him groan she lightly pulled his hair making their lips separate. she smirked as she began to kiss him again, Logan let her free hand help Alexander start to slide his black leather leggings down.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:23 pm

(I have to her off now. Bye! I'll be on tomorrow!)

Alexander Sterling

I smiled at her and started to slide her skirt and leggings down her legs.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:28 pm

Logan saw his smile and smiled back. as Alexander pushed her leggings off, she started to undo his belt and unbutton his jeans
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:52 pm

(I'm on!)

Alexander Sterling

I slipped her skirt and leggings off her legs. Then I smiled again as I felt her start to undo my belt and unbutton my jeans. I helped her, going back to kissing her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:52 pm

Logan allowed him to help her with his belt and pants before they went back to kissing
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:09 pm

Alexander Sterling

I kicked off my pants and pushed them away from me with my feet. I kissed her a little longer before pulling away to ask, "Shall we take this to the bedroom?"
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:39 pm

Logan giggled " sure why not" she said as she started to kiss him again
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:55 pm

Alexander Sterling

I smiled and picked her up and carried her into the bedroom. I laid her on the bed and got on top of her. I kissed her again, my fingers making their way down to the top of her panties. I slipped my finger under the waistband of her panties and started to slip them down her legs, giving time for her to object.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:23 pm

Logan blushed as Alexander picked her up and started to carry her to the bedroom. her heart started to pick up in pace once he put her on the bed and got on top of her. Logan bit her lip as Alexander toyed with her panties before slipping his hand between her legs, she let out a little moan at his touch.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:29 pm

Alexander Sterling

I smiled at her moan and slid her panties down and off her legs. I started to kiss her neck, moving one of my hands up to gently cup one of her breasts.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:45 pm

she willingly allowed Alexander to pull her panties off. Logan turned her head to the side so he had more access to her neck as he kissed it. as one of his hands trailed up her body to cup one of her breast, she could not keep from arching her back at his touch
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:50 pm

Alexander Sterling

I smiled when she arched against me. I moved back up to her lips and kissed her again, gently starting to knead her breast with my hand.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:52 pm

she wrapped her arms around his neck as Alexander began to kiss her lips, her body felt like it was on fire. a muffled groan came form her as they continued to kiss,as he kneed her breast
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:11 pm

Alexander Sterling

When I heard her groan I gave a slightly possessive growl and pressed my lips harder against hers, her groan having edged me on. I grabbed the waistband of my boxers with my hand that wasn't on her breast and started to pull them down.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:58 pm

as Alexander growled, it sent chills of excitement through out Logan's body. she entangled her fingers in his hair with one of her hands while the other rested on his side
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:14 pm

Alexander Sterling

I pulled off my boxers and dropped them to the floor. Then I pressed my now naked body against hers and kissed her passionately and a little roughly, running my tongue along her lips.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:26 pm

as she felt him press his fully naked body against hers, her grip on his hair tighten. Logan felt his tongue against her lips and willing opened her mouth allowing his tongue to meet hers
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:28 pm

Alexander Sterling

I moaned and twined and twirled my tongue with hers. I pressed myself against her entrance, giving her time to tell me to stop if she wanted to.

(I have to get off now. Bye! I'll be on tomorrow!)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:37 pm

Logan's body was taken over by a wave a passion as they kissed, she was losing herself. suddenly her eyes shot open as she felt him press himself against her entrance. not knowingly she dug her nails into Alexanders neck and side " w...what are you doing" she asked slightly embarrassed as this was going to be her first time.

( okay cool)
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:17 pm

(I'm on!)

Alexander Sterling

I immediately pulled myself away from her entrance at her question and looked down at her. I gently stroked her cheek with my thumb and said, "Do you want to stop?"
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:59 pm

Logan bit her lower lip and averted her eyes as he touched her face. she sighed at his touch " no I don't want you to stop..It's just it's my first time so im a bit scared that's all" she said
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:07 pm

(YAY!!!! You're on!)

Alexander Sterling

"Alright. Just let me know if I hurt you, okay? I'll try to be gentle." I replied. Then I kissed her and again pressed myself against her entrance again, wanting her to give me her okay before I entered her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:41 pm

( lol yah sorry i didn't see you post this)

she nodded her head to answer him. Logan wrapped her arms around his neck as they kiss, she felt him press against her again, but didn't object to it.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:51 pm

Alexander Sterling

When she didn't object to him pressing himself against her entrance he started to slowly enter her, pausing for a moment to let her get used to the feeling. He continued to kiss her, running his tongue along her lips to deepen it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next