Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you blind?! (Please rp...)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Are you blind?!  (Please rp...) Empty Are you blind?! (Please rp...)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:40 pm

Yeah. I am.
Gotta problem with that?
I wasn't born blind. It all happend when the Armani herd turned and attacked mine. I was still young.
I found myself face to face with my true love. He accidentally scratched my eyes, and I went blind after that. Once he realized who he was fighting, we tried running off.
Sadly, we were found and brought back. He was killed...and I ran away.

I trotted through the forest silenting, flicking my ears back and forth nervously. I didn't know where I was going, or where I would end up. I just, didn't want to be alone anymore.
I am now 3 and a half. I've been alone for almost 2 years now. You'd think I'd be better, huh? Well I'm not. I went into a steady canter, keeping my ears foward and nostrils flared. Suddenly my feet fell from under me, and I crashed onto the ground. I groaned and blinked my now sightless eyes before standing back up. I shook my whole body and sniffed the air. I could tell that there was a meadow near. I just knew.
I took a sharp right and headed towards the sounds of running water, hoping it would be in the meadow I was long waiting for. Finally I could feel the sunshine warm on my back, showing my beautifully dappled coat. I let myself smiled and then swung my head around. I didn't smell nor hear anyone or anything.
I think it's safe.

I walked foward a few steps before hitting a tree. I was so happy to find sunlight, I forgot to watch. I grunted slightly and sighed. I was bruised and torn because I was always running into things. This made me feel even worse. Suddenly I lifted my tail, and a warm scent drifted around me. I flared my nostrils and took it in. What was this? Will it hurt me?"
I let out another deep sigh.
Great...just one more thing for me to worry about.

Are you blind?!  (Please rp...) 2546977795_bce4abbc2d

Back to top Go down

Are you blind?!  (Please rp...) Empty Re: Are you blind?! (Please rp...)

Post by redhead14 Sat May 01, 2010 6:07 pm

marcoi lift my head as i hear hoof steps and smell a sweet scent that i can not dein
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 07, 2010 9:44 am

[Sorry but your going to have to give me a little more than that! I spent almost half an hour writing that and all for the 2 minutes you took? I'm sorry..]

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri May 07, 2010 2:08 pm

http://ponycity.com/stallions/escapade/images/007_hanoverian_horse_stallion.jpg

gallop across the meadow the wind blowing my jet black mane and tail like fire around my musculer body. i rear and buck feeling alive as the sun makes my coat glisson(sp?)
i had just come of age to start my own herd as my father kicked me out, fearing i would take the herd from him. * maybe i didnt want to be the leader of the herd* i think to myself then i think * oh wait you did* i snort and kept running faster then ive ever run before. i jump over i fallen log * what if no one wants me* i think as i run through a small brook i shake my head trying to get the thought out of my head. i had always been the colt everyone said would e the best leader, andhving all the pressure of that made me go cray as some would say. * boy were they wrong, im not crazy, theyjust couldnt handle me* feeling a bit cocky i whinny loudly hoping to find a mare alone or one to steel, i was the biggest horse in my herd standing almost 18 hands, no one would mess with me, let alone love me for me, i was just known as the pribe of the herd not marco, know looking back on it im glad i was kicked out, now i could do whatever i wanted be with ho ever i wanted and not have to be judge for whos son i am.

my black coat now covered with sweat and my breatheing alittle hard i search for water as i trot up a hill i look down to a valley.
as i desend into the valley i see a pond and i canter to it. as i reach the edge of the still water i take a drink making little ripples i left my head give a playfull snort and trot into the shallow pond
i start to roll in the water washing myself. i stand up and shake sending water in every direction. as i get out of the water i noctice a scent ive never smelled before, but im oddly drawn to it, like i want more of it i prick my ears as i hear a light thud against a tree then hear hooves coming closer. i whinny as if saying whos there hoping that there is a mare aalone and not just my imagenation
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2010 7:55 am

[Thanks ^.^ I really appreciate that =3]

~Ciego~

I flicked my tail back and forth, trying to rid of the smell. I blinked my sightless blue eyes and lowered my head to the grass. I could feel the tips of my ears brush against the rough wood of the tree trunk, and knew I was again, too near. So, I took a few steps back, and then let my soft muzzle run over the cool morning dewy grass. After awhile I lifted my head back up and looked from side to side. Yes, I couldn't see anything, but I could still smell, and hear. I heard the faint sound of a whinny in the distance and flinched. A horse was near. I drew up my head higher and started to paw at the ground, wondering if it was coming nearer. Keeping still, I flicked my ears back and forth, waiting to hear the sounds of hooves or the smallest snort. My nostrils twitched. The horse was coming at me! I gave another flick of my tail and took a step back, my ears swivelling around nervously. Suddenly I heard the whinny again, only louder. I shied away from the sound and then bolted into a random direction, hoping to get away from the strange stalker.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat May 08, 2010 12:44 pm

Marco

as the trees came into view i saw a beautiful paint mare emergess from the trees, but before i can even greet her, the mare takes off in a new direction.* where is she going,** did i do something wrong? you couldnt have you just saww each other and she took off.** what should i do?* i thought to myself, but before i could make up my mind what todo i was already going after her. i smelled the sweet smell from earlier.* it must be her scent* i thought as i contuned to follow her. i whinnied to her again a more friendly one this time as to not scared her off as i continue to follow. i am not ogoing as fast as i could for i might pass her and that woudl not be good.* why are you going after her you idoit, you dont even know her* i thought to myself before shaking my head.8 could you lover and not know it yet?* with this thought i startd to pick up my pase, as i continue to follow this mare i cant help but notice that when the sun hits her coat it glimes like a new penny* wo shes beautiful, as soon as i say that, i see her beautiful blue eyes
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 11, 2010 3:44 am

~Ciego~
I gallop onward. Swiftly carrying my body over the ground. I knew the stallion was following. I could feel it in the ground. And he ran like some 10 ton elephant on a rampage. I shook my head and closed my eyes, trying to get a sense of where I was, but I had already lost myself. I had no idea where in the world I was, and I could tell the stallion wouldn't stop. He must have been pretty handsome and strong if he would try to keep up with me like this. Determined. I figured he could pass me up, and then...? I sighed, knowing there was no way out now...and why waste all of my energy? I skidded to a deadly halt and spun around towards the noise of the hooves. I closed my clear blue eyes and prayed for the best.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri May 14, 2010 9:10 pm

marco
i see the mare only a few strides infront of me skid to a stop and face me. i stop as fast as i can so i dont run into this beautiful mare. as i stop i slide right up and touched noses, i pull back and step back a few passes, " oh im sorry i didnt mean todo that" i turn my head the other way embaressed(sp?). i turn my head back looking the mare over and smile to myself, " are you ok," i say as i look over her body at her cuts" *wow i wonder what happen to her, no stallion better have hurt her* i snort then i think * wait why did you say that dummbing shes not even your mare or even your mate yet, muchless she doesnt even not your namee stupid* i see her tense up as i step closer " my name is marco whats yours" i say charmingly yet calmly
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 6:24 pm

~Ciego~
I opened my clear blue eyes and stared ahead. I let out a grunt and jumped back when his nose touched to mine. I felt him move over the ground, and could tell where he stood. He must have some serious muscle to make the earth shake so much. I couldn't help but smile a little. I then coughed and stared a little too far upwards, not knowing where his head was. "Nice to meet you Marco...My name is, er...Ceigo. It means, um...sightless. In spanish." I hung my head and looked away, my eyes closed again.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat May 22, 2010 6:20 pm

marco
i tilt my head to one side and think* sightless...she must not be able to see* i look at her and take a step forward then i halt super fast thinking* wait dont rush her she might not want to talk to you stupid...take very thing one swtep at a time big guy* i gently lift her delicate head with my strong nose and say" ciego...thats a very beautiful name for a beautiful mare" i smile as i see her blush and turn her head " there were twins born into my herd that were born blind, one had beautiful blue eyes like yours and one had very light green eyes" i smile as i get a picture of the twins pop into my head" they were my younger siblings" i look off into the distance as a sadder memory of the twinss look after me and trying to run with me as i was kicked out of the herd. i snort and swish my tail and stomp the ground as hard as i could
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 25, 2010 3:52 am

~Ciego~
I couldn't help but blush. "Thanks." I took back my head and stared downward as I listened about his sibling. "But you don't understand. I wasn't born blind." I sighed.

(Sorry, in a rush..)

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun May 30, 2010 5:52 pm

marco
i look at her with wondering eyes " what do you mean?" i ask twiching my ears as i hear sounds around us i step closer to her taking in her scent, i smile as her scent fills my nostrils and then i come back to being serious. to listen to what she has to say
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 7:38 pm

~Ciego~
I pinned my ears and creased my eyebrows, suddenly angry again. "Why should you know?! You wouldn't care anyway." I stomped my foot on the ground and spun around. I took a few steps away, flicking my tail and letting him know it was my time. "Why'd you follow me?" I muttered, confused.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:44 am

maro
i lift my head alittle higher and tense up as she pinns her ears, her scent alms me down and i smile hen i walk to face her slowly and i say " i would care, with all my heart, because its about you" i smile when i see her ears prick alittle forward, then i move closer to her brushing my ig muscler body next to her smaller and danty (sp?) frame and say " i followed you ause as soon as i saw you i was in love" as i say thing gently i nibble aat her back as to sotthe her
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:15 pm

~Ciego~
I listened quietly and gave a small twitch of the ears when I heard him. "Y-you like me?" I thought about this for a moment and then frowned again. The moment I saw you I heard him say and then flicked my tail with agitation. "Finally the point! You only saw me. Have you ever heard of that saying? Can't judge a book by it's cover??" Normally I didn't act like this, but with being in heat and being so lost and everything else, especially being blind had put me under a lot of stress that I wasn't ready to carry. It was a heavy load that I didn't want to carry around. I flicked my tail again and lowered my head a little, waiting for his answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:36 pm

marco
i stay by her side and take the word she had spoken into deep thought. " yes i like you" i say as i stay by her side " ive also been judge by what i look like" i look away alittle upset and i stomp my hoof, then i turn back to her to finish " im huge muscler and fast so everyone thinks im men not caring and that i dont care for anyone but myself just because i choose to keep my mouth shut instead of saying something stupid " i lay my head over the middle of her back towering over her i try not to put my weight on her " you know, you and i are the same in many ways. were both alone, were both young and misunderstood, others look at us differently because of what were told to be or what has happenin the past" i start to groom her to calm her down
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:40 pm

~Ciego~
I was about ready to have a heart attack. This stallion acted like we've known each other since birth. I tried to stay calm and listened to him, but once he put his head over my back, and actually made contact, I just freaked. I couldn't take it. I jumped foward and kicked out. I spun and glared at him through my glazed over blue eyes. "Look, I don't know what your problem is! We are not alike...and...and your acting like you know me! But you don't. Your...your scaring me." I took a few steps backward, looking both confused, angry, and upset. I didn't know what to think anymore. I knew I had hurt it feelings, and I didn't like that. But, he...he touched...me...
I frowned. "Look, I'm sorry...but...I just...don't know you. Maybe..." I trailed off and lifted my head towards him.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:53 pm

marco
in shock i back up so fast that i back up straight into a tree i think to myself* what just happen* i started to move forwrd but stopped myself * wait if ou go near her shell freak out again and you dont want that* i had my ears pinned back not because i s made at her but beause i was made at myself for not respecting her space. i kept my mouth shut for a what seem forever thinking of the right words to say so tha she wouldnt leave me. " im...im...im sorry....* i look away as i feel stupid for making her soo upset " i should have never invade your space or said what i did it was wrongand i rushed you im so very sorry" i looked into her beautiful blues eyes and sign " ill leave you alone and never come back again if that would be most pleasing to you, i just want you to be happy and if you would be happpier without my presence being here ill leave" i look at her one last time then i start to turn around as to go think that her answer would be for me to leave and never come back
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:42 pm

~Ciego~
I let out a deep sigh as I listened helplessy. I had really hurt this stallion. I flicked my ears when he had said his words and then turned to stare at him. (Or was that a tree?)
Hearing him turn, I spun realising I was facing the wrong way. (Yah, it was a tree...) "No! Please don't go! Don't leave me alone again!" I yelled out, a small tear zooming down my cheek.
I had been alone for so long, and then a very friendly guy shows up and I turn him down...

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:08 pm

marco
i prick my ears and turn around as fast as i could. i study her for a moment then say softly " you dont want me to leave?" i say in a uestioning way as i tilt my head sideways and continue stairing at her beautiful face. even though i was still hurt form what she had said earlier i couldnt help but smile. she was the first mare that actually want me to stay withe her. i took a few steps towards her then stop a few inches from her to not invade her space again . we are close enough that i gently reach my nose out and what for her to touch mine. i was always taught to does this gesture if i ever thought i wanted to stay with a mare for the rest of my life. im think to myself* please please please let her wnat me as much as i want her* i couldnt explain wat i felt for this mare it felt like magic and every minute i spent woth her i wanted her every minute more and that this would never end. i see the tear but i stay where i am even though i wanted to whipe it away
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:56 am

~Ceigo~
I let out a small sigh and shiver. My sightless blue eyes stared ahead. I could feel him close. I reached out my muzzle and was suprised that his was waiting. "No...please. Don't go." I whispered and then took a step closer. I was nervous, shivering, gasping for breath between my tears. I couldn't explain why I wanted this stallion, but something told me that he could help.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:25 am

marco
i looked at her through worried eyes and took one step forward i reached my nose out for her to touch to see if she really wanted my touch i new id want foreeverr until shed touch my nose but i feltbad abobut everything that had just happen between us as i wait for her i say " i will never leave you" and i ment it more then anything
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:48 am

~Ciego~
My tears started to fade as I felt his warm breath upon me. I slowly took another step closer. I knew this was too close for a strange stallion, but he felt closer to me. Lowering my head, I bumped it against his leg. "Oh, sorry." I muttered, not realising I was THAT close. I took a step back and sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:01 am

maro
i sile as she bumps my legs as she takes a step away after touching leg i smile and take a step closer to her and nuzzle her nek then i pull my hed away not sure if that was the right or worng thing todo the wind blows a soft and gentle breee to where we are the breeze blows my main and tail around me like living fire i can help ut smile at her
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:25 pm

~Ciego~
I gave another small shiver and lifted my head up. I reached out and felt his head with my muzzle. I traced along his cheek and then took a step closer to continue down his neck. I felt his shoulder and nipped at it gently. My tail flicked back and forth patiently and the warm scent drafted around. It made me feel a sense of calmness, but I wondered how it would make my new love feel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum