Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you blind?! (Please rp...)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Are you blind?!  (Please rp...) - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you blind?! (Please rp...)

Post by redhead14 Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:11 am

maro
i stand almly as i let her feel me and i smile as i feel her touch. i beome totally at ease when i smell her scent soo muh that i let mmy head droop alittle i and i lay back my ears relaxingly. i whish my tail as i feel her net to me and i rub my head against her leg then lick her neck
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Are you blind?!  (Please rp...) - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you blind?! (Please rp...)

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:49 pm

~Ciego~
My earts twitched constantly, without rest. I was listening...for anything nearby. I didn't want anything or anyone to ruin this moment.
I felt I trusted him...maybe I'd ask.
"Umm...Marco. There's uh...something I want to know. I don't know if you know the answer, but that's okay." I whispered and flicked my tail against my leg. I took a deep breath and put my head against his shoulder. "What is this...stuff?"

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:14 am

marco
i look at her with a kind yet little confused looked because i did not understand by what she was asking of me and say " what stuff do you mean?" i smile at her and nuzzle her gently with my velvet nose then i look around to match sure it is only us
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:40 am

~Ciego~
I frowned. "The other day, I started this...stuff. I don't know what it's called. I've heard a lot more stallions around me since. And it...scares me. I want it to stop." I whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:30 am

marco
i look at then i say " oh that, thats your scent it means your in heat" i smile at her then continue " it means you can breed and havea foal" i lay my head over her back and swish my tail at flys that are flying around us
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:01 pm

~Ciego~
I looked confused. "In heat?" I mumbled and flicked my tail. I looked back at him and frowned. "Breed? I've never done that before." I blinked my sightless eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:27 pm

marco
i look at her and smile saying " niether have i but ive seen my father and plenty of other stallions breed before, its when they find the one they want to be with and they breed and start a family" i smile as i remember my mother and the other mares and foals of my fathers herd " some even make herds"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:29 pm

~Ciego~
My lips pulled up in a smile at the thought of having other horses around. I looked thoughtful for awhile and then flicked my tail.
"Do you think we could try?"

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:41 am

marco
i look taken back by her re ply then i say taking a step closer to her " you want to start a family with me?" this was amazing for me that all i could do was smile and i couldnt help but be a little cocky ause she and only her was the mare i wanted i meanw yes a herd would be nice but shed always be my favorite and my lead mare
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:39 am

~Ciego~

I shifted my weight a little and frowned. "Don't you want to?" I was slightly disappointed. I thought he had really liked me.
My tail flicked back and forth, letting the warm scent flow around. My ears flopped lopsidedly.
Didn't he want other horses around?

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:51 pm

marco
i look at her lovingly " yes i want to, i just didnt want to rush you" i smile as i smell her scent then i lay my head over her back and say " im really when you are but only when you are" and i truely ment every word that i had just said. after that i start to groom her
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:20 pm

~Ciego~
My ears flicked back and forth as the wind rustled. Hearing and smell was all I had.
I turned my head back and nipped at his shoulder. "I'm ready." I smiled small.
I didn't know how this worked.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:42 am

marco
i smile at her being playful then as her scent gets stronger my tool comes out and i walk to her rump and then i say "you ready or do you need time?" i didnt want to rush her as i said this i could bearly resist form mounting her but i didnt want to scare her so i was trying to be patient
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:25 pm

~Ciego~
I felt him move from the vibrations in the ground. I heard his voice and my head whipped around towards my head. Why was he back there?
I tilted my head but nodded. "I-I think so."

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:31 pm

marco
i smile at her then i say " ok my love", then i mount her and push my tool into her, i graps her sides with my front hooves pushing deeper into her. ive never felt such pleasure in my hold life, as i hump her my tool starts to get hard which makes me want to go razy but i keep it slow until she say she wants more or not
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:46 pm

~Ciego~
My blind blue eyes went wide as I felt him on top of me. I squealed and fell foward. I caught myself before tumbling and straightened out.
My ears were pinned back and my head raised. A confused expression was smeared across my face. I didn't know how to feel about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:49 pm

marco
i uikely get off not haing enough time to get her pregnant i look at her worriedly aand say " im sorry i didnt mean to scre you " as i say this i didnt realie my tool was still hanging out
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:53 pm

~Ciego~

I took a deep breath and turned my head to where I heard his voice. My eyes were still wide with fear.
"I-I'm sorry. I-I've never d-done t-this." I stammered. I knew I was acting skittish and jumpy like this because I was blind.
If I could see, this would be a lot better. My eyes softened a little as I turned and walked over to him. My head bumped his flank and I lifted it to hang over his back.
"If y-you want..." I paused. "W-we can try a-again. C-cause now I kn-know."

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:01 pm

marco
i sigh softly and close my eyes as i feel her touch, ten i smile at her and say " we will try again when your ready and not until then" i turn my head around to where hers was on my back and inicker to her and touch my muzle to her as a kiss then i smile as i see her relax allitlle
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:04 pm

~Ciego~

I nodded and licked his muzzle in return. My tail flicked back and forth, and I could tell.
My body was telling me that I wanted it, but my mind wasn't sure.
Hah, I decided for it.
"I think I want to try again..." I whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:07 pm

marco
i prick my ears at her and say " are you sure" i look at her happy but worried at the same time " we dont haveto rush anything" i say this softly to her just to make sure shes not rushing into anything she doesnt want
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:11 pm

~Ciego~

I felt my tail raise and I sighed. My ears flicked back and my eyes closed.
"I'm starting to think that you don't want to." I mumbled softly and lowered my head.
I turned around and my tail started to quiver at the dock. My eyes opened and I peeked a glance at him with a smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:14 pm

marco
i raise my head high " no no, i want to i really really want to,but only if you want me too" i go near her rump and start to groom her i was trying to help her relax and stimulate her i smile as i smell her scent and i let my tool slowly come out again as i groom her then i playfully nip at her back legs as to say spread them
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:17 pm

~Ciego~

I felt him start to groom me and a sudden flirty feeling washed over me. I didn't feel like my normal skittish self.
My tail cocked and I flicked his back and forth. I felt him nip at my legs and a quiver ran through my body.
My legs spread, and I peed a small stream of sweet smelling liquid.
I didn't understand this feeling that burnt inside me, but I had a feeling it would be explained in a moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:06 am

marco
as soon as her liquid comes out my tool starts to get alittl ehard then i mount her, grasping her sides with my front hooves and put osme of her mane into my mouth to help keep me up. at first i pump slowly into her letting her get usd to the feeling of my tool inside of her and ltting my tool get bigger and harder. i groan as we do this slowly wanting to go faster for even more pleasure. i grasp her sides tightly as i go slowly and i get my body as close to hers as mine can
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next