Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you blind?! (Please rp...)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Are you blind?!  (Please rp...) - Page 4 Empty Re: Are you blind?! (Please rp...)

Post by redhead14 Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:53 am

marco
i get off of her to help her calm down i look worriedly at her
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Are you blind?!  (Please rp...) - Page 4 Empty Re: Are you blind?! (Please rp...)

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:27 am

~Tender Mist~
I walked around the forest and found a cute little blueberry bush. I gently nudge it and grab a few berries. It wasn't much but it sure helped a lot. I stretched out my legs and forelegs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:16 pm

Ciego~
I swung my head towards Marco, my sightless blue eyes wide. "I thought you said you'd protect me!"

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:15 pm

marco
" i am and i will and always will" i look at her then say " it was just a small mare nothing to worry about my love"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:25 pm

~Tender Mist~
I overheard the stallion say I was small. I HATE being called small. I'm not short nor small, I'm fun-sized!! But then again, it wouldn't really matter. I was somewhat convinced it was an insult so I trotted back to them. I'm not small." I said loudly and clearly, looking up at him but with a nasty glare on my face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:53 am

Ciego~
I pinned my ears. I felt the ground rattle with the mares small footsteps. One little problem. She was coming towards us. I tossed my mane as she spoke and suddenly lunged foward, my temper getting the best of me. My teeth flashed against the cooling evening air as I bared them, ready to sink them into some flesh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:40 pm

~Tender Mist~
I whinnied then lundged back and pinned my ears, making it clear to back off.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:33 pm

marco
i pin my ears as i see the other mare start to threaten Ciego, i was much bigger then both of the mares, even though i was kicked out my fathers herd he had trained me for anything. " dont ever threaten her again or you wont like it" i say as i pin my ears and bear my teeth and snake my head
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:06 pm

~Tender Mist~
I snorted and pinned my ears flat against my skull. "You can't make me!" I said completely out of rage filled from being called small.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:10 pm

Ciego~
My teeth grazed the mares skin and I immediately shrugged back, feeling her weight fly towards me. I smirked, hiding behind Marco. "I may be blind, but it doesn't mean I can't see." I grinned, listening to him stand up for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:14 pm

~Tender Mist~
My eyes flew open. "You're blind? I'm so sorry." I said with my voice drenched in guilt. I lowered my head.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:24 am

marco
i keep my ears pinned and say " she doesnt need your pity or anything from you" as i say this i snake my head
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:59 am

~Tender Mist~
"Hey! Don't you go blaming me! You started it by saying I was small." I said and made a glare at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:18 am

marco
" compared to me you are small" i say to the mare
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:35 pm

~TenderMist~
I sighed and rolled my eyes. "That's what everyone says." I said and sneezed.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:06 pm

marco
i stare at the mare abd say " well its true"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:08 pm

~TenderMist~
I pinned my ears and snorted. I rolled my eyes and stomped my hoof. "I don't care!' I said and frowned.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:10 pm

marco
i stand beside ciergo and say " if you dont care then why are you getting all angry over nothing"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:24 pm

~TenderMist~
"Look, I don't like being called small or short or anything like that. PERIOD." I said and inhaled deeply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4