Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you blind?! (Please rp...)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Are you blind?!  (Please rp...) - Page 3 Empty Re: Are you blind?! (Please rp...)

Post by Guest Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:39 am

~Ciego~

I feel him mount and a shiver runs down my spine. I feel him tug on my mane and give a small wince before arching my back.
I had to take a few steps foward to keep myself from falling. Then I felt him inside me. I gave a loud groan and backed up a few steps. I could feel that he was getting hard, and that's what I wanted.
My legs spread farther apart, and I released more liquid.

Back to top Go down

Are you blind?!  (Please rp...) - Page 3 Empty Re: Are you blind?! (Please rp...)

Post by redhead14 Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:55 am

marco
as im pumpimg i can smell her csent and liuid ome out some i go alittle bit harder and alittle bit faster each time i pull and push back into i try to go further into to her and everytime i do my tool gets even bigger and harder. i grasp her sides tighter and lower my head close to her side as i continue to hump and pump
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:18 am

~Ciego~

I gasped as I felt him speed up. This had been my first time mating, but oh my god it wouldn't be my last.
My tail cocked further off to the side and I pushed backwards into him, trying to help him get fart her inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:21 am

marco
i feel her step back into me so i push father into her then i lean close to her ear and ask in a silky suducive (sp?) voice i didnt no i could do and say " would you like me to go faster" as i say this i pump into her just to make it feel even better
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:28 am

~Ciego~

I was gasping for my breath. I felt his muzzle on my ear and flicked it back to listen.
I gave him and answer by shoving backwards violently. I wouldn't have been suprised if he would have fallen.
My loud moans told him everything he needed to know.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:34 am

marco
i groan as she pushes back into me so i pull a little it out of her nd hten shuve my tool into harder and faster all the while its getting harder and bigger. i start pumping fatser and faster soon im pumping as fast as i can go. im holding tightly to her sides as i do so and i have to bite some of her mane just to help me push father and harder into her. i smil e as i see her enjoying herself just to see how she would react i pull my tool which is as bigg and hard as it could ever get all the way out and then i shuve it had inot her and just keep pumping
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:25 am

~Ciego~

I tossed my head. My body was shaking with pure pleasure. I felt him, hard and stiff inside me, going faster and faster, harder and harder,
I knew that my sides were starting to be cut open from his firm grip, but I didn't care.
My mind was spinning and I frowned as he pulled out. When he slammed in, I let out a shrill scream.
But it wasn't from pain. It was a scream of pleasure.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:54 am

marco
as i hear her scream it just makes me pump even faster and harder. my whole body is covered in sweat but i dont want to stop and at this point as i continue to pump i let my sperm into her to finally breed with her. as it goes into her i let out a very loud groan of pleasure the i just let all of it flow into her
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:13 pm

~Ciego~

I screamed again, but softer and quieter this time, so only Marco and I could hear it this time.
I felt his juice mix with mine. I felt it spill, even though his cock successfully blocked my hole. I let out a long and loud moan before backing into him some more, trying to get him to reach further inside. I wanted my G-spot hit and massaged, I wanted more juice, I wanted everything.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:35 pm

marco
i felt her back up in to me more so i push farther and harder into her giving everything i had. i grasp her sides and push harder and harder since my tool was soo hard that i new she hateed it when i took it out that id take it out and slam it back inot her hard and fast repeatedly for pleasure
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:54 pm

~Ciego~
I gave another scream as he slammed back into me. It felt like a stiff wooden board was being jammed into my G-spot, but it was amazing.
My eyes closed and I gasped for air. "M-m-marco!" I moaned loudly.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:58 am

marco
as i hear her say my name that way it just turned me on even morel. so i kept shuving my tool into her. i smile as i grasp her side and repeated hit her G-spot, i no i might be slamming into her alittle harder then i ment but i wanted to go deeper inside of her so i kept it up. i was breathless but the was no way i was stopping nit yet at least
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:56 am

~Ciego~

I hung my head and let the pleasure seep through. I felt the sex juices running down my legs and felt him slamming in me.
I let out another scream.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:22 pm

marco
i groan with great pleasure and i toss my mane that is soked with sweat. i smile when i see thay she is being pleasured and i start to easy up alittle and start going slow it was now getting harder to pump becaus eof the size that my tool had reached but i didnt care it felt so good. my whole body wanted more. i let my grasp ease up as i pump after a while i just stay there on her back my tool stuck in her resting for a little while seeing if she wanted more
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:31 pm

~Ciego~

I let out a long and slow groan as I felt him, so large and hard inside me.
He started to slow, and it felt so good. Then he stopped.
I felt him, just hanging over me like a lamp shade. We were connected. Together forever.
I gave a soft sigh of contentment and stood there, wanting it to never end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:16 pm

~Tender Mist~
I slowly walked in unaware what's happening. When my eyes saw them I both thought "Awww" and "...." I walked slower and asked "Sorry to interupt but are you guys starting a herd?"

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:26 pm

marco
my eyes were closed and i was just enjoying us together when i heard another voice i uickly open my eyes realizing theres anohter mare there i try to dismount ciego so that it wouldnt be awkward but my tool had gotten stick in her hole. i stop stressing about it and lean closer to her and say only so she can hea me " this isnt akward at all but i think im stuck for a while"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:30 pm

"Oh hehe well thats okay." I said with a giggle.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:27 am

( uhm i was talking to kaylakiw)
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:47 pm

( oohhh ok sorry)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:19 am

~Ciego~

I flick my ears as I hear another horse and start to panic. My body tensed and I jerked foward, not caring to wait for Marco.
I heard what he said which made my hear pound. I started to go insane. I reared and bucked, all the while my head swung around in fear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:41 am

"No, no, no! It's okay I was just leaving." I said and walked away for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:07 am

[*poke, poke*]

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:39 pm

marco
i look at ciego and say softly " its ok i wont let anyone hurt you" as i try to calm her down
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:17 am

Ciego~
My chest heaves as I stand, swinging my head around. I can still feel Marco on top and inside me, and there was some strange mare here...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next