Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blindness NEVER means weakness (Harley The Invisible only)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Blindness NEVER means weakness (Harley The Invisible only) Empty Blindness NEVER means weakness (Harley The Invisible only)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed May 11, 2011 7:16 pm

INFORMATION ON SKYE
Name:Skye
History:
Skye
was born in the streets as a stray. She never knew how to coop properly
there, but one day, someone save her and she felt like she was the
happiest dog ever! She then found she was getting hit with strong whips
and came to run away. She promised herself never to go back to a
human... ever. She is blind, born that way that's way she has blue eyes.

Living
out in the forest is tough, she she had to cooperate with it or else
she knew she would've been a goner. She waited til she got used to
sleeping in a hard and big rock with an opening known as the cave, then
soon came in a place with big horses like where she used to live... she
had never learned until finally... but one day, when she went to Humans
for food, the dogs tried attacking her.

Personality:Skye is not a
trustier... of humans and dogs. She has great instincts even for a
blind dog and is the power of three with Starpack with the power of:
Can't Hurt In Battle, Can read minds, and jump in dreams... can smell
and sense things from far away. Learning as a loner, she learned how to
cooperate by herself and now is better and strong

Breed:Labrador Retriever x Siberian Husky

Pic:
Blindness NEVER means weakness (Harley The Invisible only) SiberianRetrieverHuskyLabradorBoMixedBreedDogsBo

Skye trotted into the meadow, it was quite and full of flowers. Everything was dark to her, but her senses were better than hardly anyone's she could sense from really far away and loved to do it. She could also read minds and jump into dreams. Also, not getting hurt in battle... even though she looked weak, she wasn't. Sniffing around, from inside the trees she could get the hint of squirrel. Putting her nose to the ground, she sniffed into the trees then dodged and took to a halt when she heard it, nibbling on a nut in the dirt. Slowly, she began to creep up very slowly. She then pounced on it and caught it, breaking its neck before it had a chance to make a run for it. She started to eat it quickly.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Blindness NEVER means weakness (Harley The Invisible only) Empty Re: Blindness NEVER means weakness (Harley The Invisible only)

Post by Harley Wed May 11, 2011 7:27 pm

Name: G'reth
Pic coming soon, but he is a pitch black german shepherd who can control others with his words.

G'reth trotted slowly into the meadow. He saw the stunning lab and it took all his will not to let his tongue drop out of his mouth. He willed on throught on trust, and his forcer past was forgotten for the moment. "H-hello miss... I'm sorry to s-startle you but you are quite lovely." He stuttered. "I-im sorry."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Blindness NEVER means weakness (Harley The Invisible only) Empty Re: Blindness NEVER means weakness (Harley The Invisible only)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed May 11, 2011 7:33 pm

Skye heard a voice and was kinda startled. She whipped around to sense someone was near her. She jumped back in the beginnings of a snarl. "You almost scared me outta my pelt!" she complained, she then pictured him in the darkness by her strong senses and then everything went black again. She sighed. "It's fine." she said more calmly. "I'm Skye... who are you?"
Skye wondered if he could see she was blind by her light blue eyes and milky black orbs in the middle.

❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed May 11, 2011 7:37 pm

"Very sorry miss..." He sighed and stepped closer. His words were soft, low, and seducing. "I'm G'reth, lovley name you have." He nudged her nose and sighed, "Will you tell me what you are doing here?" It wasn't a question, it was a command and his power made sure she had to obey it.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed May 11, 2011 7:40 pm

Skye shrugged and looked at him quizzically. "I'm here... because I live here." she said in a smart tone even though not meaning to. She tilted her head and looked at him, her eyes blank and full. of the milky stuff. "Why do you ask?"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed May 11, 2011 7:45 pm

"Shh, I will ask questions. You will answer." He said with a comforting nudge. "You must tell me, you did know that this place is littered with forces?"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed May 11, 2011 7:48 pm

Skye started to get uneasy around him, but something was forcing her to answer. She spit back the words but they spilled out. "No, I never heard of them." she answered slowly with a flick of her tail.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed May 11, 2011 7:54 pm

"Now, will you please turn around, I need to uh... pee." He lied, but not thinking of lying. His forcers kicked in and he smiled sheepishly.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed May 11, 2011 7:56 pm

Skye turned around feeling awkward and sensed the evilness inside him, and got in his head. He's going to force me? Oh no! She shuffled her paws praying he wouldn't
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed May 11, 2011 7:58 pm

"Stay still." He said. "Listen, if you would do this willingly, we will both enjoy it and I won't feel guilty. He sniffed her and gave her back a lick.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed May 11, 2011 8:01 pm

Skye shook her head. "Okay, but what? Don't you have to pee?" she asked, her legs starting to shake. "What are you doing?"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed May 11, 2011 8:10 pm

"I lied." He chuckled and mounted her. He poked around until he found his target and started thrusting in and out at a fast pace. "Just hold still!" He growled.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed May 11, 2011 8:12 pm

Skye screamed as he found the target. She felt him inside her, but her blindness could not see a thing. She looked frantically, she couldn't even keep his weight she fell to the ground. "Why are you doing this?"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed May 11, 2011 8:22 pm

[Wow, not replying much...]
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed May 11, 2011 8:24 pm

(Sorry)

He went gently, but kept her firm in his grip. "I'm a forcer baby." He laughed and went harder. His tail was in a half circle, his ears back. "Shame."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed May 11, 2011 8:30 pm

Skye felt a trick. She pushed the orders out of her mind. She narrowed her eyes in a smirk. "Uh..." she started and bit him hard on the leg causing him to bleed, she bucked him off. "Nah..." she snarled and flicked her tail. She forced her tail to her rump and pushed it to a tree. "How dare you?" she whispered. Everything was so dark... didn't the mouse-brain realize she was blind?
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed May 11, 2011 8:36 pm

He sighed and let out a command. "Turn around, let me breed you. do it willingly." with a laugh, he sat and waited for her to obey. The power flowing into her mind was strong. "You're blind." He stated the obvious.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed May 11, 2011 8:40 pm

Skye narrowed her eyes having to do what told, she turned her rump toward him. "Think about this... I'll never really be enjoying this and if I have pups, I will kill you." she growled.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed May 11, 2011 8:41 pm

"I will be gone by the time the pups come." He growled as he started forcing her again. "Now enjoy this." the command was supposed to send waves of pleasure through her.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed May 11, 2011 8:43 pm

Skye was forced to let out moans and groans put she didn't dare move. She was still as a stone letting him do what he wanted. She wasn't going to move with him, and she already knew something. She put down her ears to block out anymore demands.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri May 13, 2011 3:33 pm

He forced harder and harder. Once he was done, he slowly got off and lapped up some water. "Well, Skye, you were fine."

Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri May 13, 2011 3:50 pm

Skye swiftly moved away, her ears still closed in. She batted him in the eye, with extended claws. "Leave me alone, you monster! I had not been happy in days, and your just making it worse." she snarled and moved into the trees.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri May 13, 2011 4:01 pm

His eye closed and he sighed. "GO ahead and run." HE laughed and sat down.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri May 13, 2011 4:05 pm

Skye shrugged and lied down, enjoying the chirping of birds. She had forgotten already. She could not imagine being alone with pups... but would she have them? She didn't have her period yet... but she did. She thought. Did she? She couldn't remember. She just hoped that she didn't
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri May 13, 2011 4:20 pm

[You replying? Sorry, I'm impatient]
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next