Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.Desert Rose. { Harley the invisible| Mature}

2 posters

Go down

.Desert Rose. { Harley the invisible| Mature} Empty .Desert Rose. { Harley the invisible| Mature}

Post by Azeri Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:43 pm

.I. dream of flowers in the desert sand

.L.ost desert rose

“I can’t run anymore…..my body doesn’t have enough strength left.” Treske panted heavily beneath her breath, sand-caked sides heaving profoundly for precious oxygen. ‘Where am I? The trail doesn’t appear familiar anymore…..and it seems the scent of my herd has been gotten fainter. Where should I go? Should I call for help? Never mind…..the fault is mine for wandering too far from everyone.’ Annoyance flashed through honey-colored eyes, as the four-year old akhal-teke flatted ears against skull. Great. Just great. Not only had she gotten herself separated from the main group, now her sense of direction served absolutely no purpose. “Four directions in which to choose from…..” The mare nickered softly, inclining refined head skyward until creamy tresses cascaded along her sleek neck. North had a large nomadic tribe notorious for catching any wild horse who dared to cross the desert, while South held inhospitable sand dunes criss-crossed with dangerous rocks. One false step and death would surely assault even the healthiest equine in the world. “If I can find liberty in death….so be it.” Treske huffed angrily, lashing right foreleg violently outwards in hopes of converting gritty sand to precious water. ’Impossible….I don’t have magical powers.’ Scolding self mentally, the palomino mare paused foreleg in mid-air as gentle desert winds brought interesting news of water amid savage deserts in which the strongest creature survived.

Akhal-Teke’s were renowned horses specifically bred to thrive in brutal environments with little food or water, but even the toughest desert animal needed nourishment. The golden-colored mare flared nostrils, while inhaling pleasant scents of moistened earth laden heavily by sweet palm fronds. An oasis must be nearby, because water sources by logic dried up fairly quickly beneath the sun’s baking rays, and permanent land fixtures could only be sustained by underwater reservoirs. ’The sweet scent of water is strong on the wind….’ Her mind whispered sweetly, attempting to urge Treske into galloping head first without analyzing precarious situations first. Sure, hope flickered dimly like a candle struggling against harsh winds…..though it also meant thinking logically was prime priority. Not all bold moves ended in success, as most seasoned horses knew by trial and error. Pushing worrisome notions aside, the palomino-colored mare reared excitedly upwards, muzzle pulled backwards she uttered several high-pitched clarion calls. Sturdy hooves slashed soundlessly through air, until she finally calmed down enough to begin cantering nonchalantly along sandy fringes. Head held up arrogantly, tail streaming behind her like a banner…..Treske followed her instincts until faint outlines appeared over the horizon. Could the oasis already been in sight? Or was the desert playing cruel tricks on her eyes? ’It can’t be a mirage….my nose tells me water is nearby.’ Reaching deep inside herself, the akhal-teke female scampered through short stretches of sand, before finding paradise in the middle of nowhere.

Only one word described invaded her mind upon seeing the shimmering lake situated underneath clear blue skies; beautiful. ’Beautiful isn’t enough to describe what I’m feeling inside, but at least I’ll find plenty of water and fresh grass to recover lost strength.’ She contemplated mentally, slender body trotting automatically to the shoreline. Treske pawed wet mud lightly with her left hoof, testing consistency to see if it was safe enough to support massive amounts of weight. After two minutes of anxious testing, the mare decided enough was enough…..her body was already on the verge of dangerous overheating. “I need to cool of…..” Gathering strength in hindquarters, the golden-mare lurched wildly through thick mud till half of her body was submerged by cool waters. Dunking head several times, Treske acted quite childish as opposed to stately. Her sire was a handsome dun-colored stallion and leader of ten mares further south, but he had always made certain his sons and daughter’s behaved accordingly. Immature actions or blatant disobedience often times led to Altair unleashing his fiery attitude upon any unsuspecting mare, which is the main reason why Treske sought temporary freedom to clear away old resentments towards her father. Still, age old grudges led her into straying faraway from home and straight into wild country where rouge stallions roamed alone looking for trouble. So far, the Akhal-Teke mare was lucky to find herself completely alone in the oasis….but for how long would peace remain?

OCC: Phew....sorry for the delay! I'm not very good with starter posts, but hopefully this suffices. I left the last paragraph open so your free to come in as you like Smile

Last edited by Śḫἵяὰṋŭί on Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:08 pm; edited 5 times in total
Azeri
Azeri
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

.Desert Rose. { Harley the invisible| Mature} Empty Re: .Desert Rose. { Harley the invisible| Mature}

Post by Harley Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:14 pm

(I can't even do that well, it was wonderful!)

.Desert Rose. { Harley the invisible| Mature} 2Q==

Ranjit's creamy colored mane cascaded down his flaxen neck. A deep cut had been inflicted upon his smooth shoulder, from a previous fight that happened only and hour before. His name meant 'victorious in battle' and he had lived up to it ever since it had been stowed upon him. The desert sun beat down on his coat, making it damp with a light sweat. His blue and brown eyes were closed, his mind wandering around the rich lands of the mountains.

Ranjit had never wanted to go to the desert, but humans had pursed him here, chasing him until their horses collapsed in exhaustion. His rare breed had ensured strong stamina in the most extreme climates.

His flaxen mane bounced along his neck as he trudged through the unstable sand. Oxygen was hard to find in the dense desert air. What is just him, or was there a heavenly, small, but refreshing. Hope surged through his weakened body. No, not physically, but emotionally. Love. Never to ever find him.

Ranjit shook the ridiculous thought from his head and focused on refreshing himself. The rare stud took off, stumbling slightly as he hoped for real water.

When he saw that the rippling water had already been visited, a happy spear pierced his soul. And when he saw who, and what it was. The stallion skidded to a stop, sand coming up around him like golden waves. A mare, shining like the sun, water running down her coat. "H-hello...."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

.Desert Rose. { Harley the invisible| Mature} Empty Re: .Desert Rose. { Harley the invisible| Mature}

Post by Azeri Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:56 pm

.I. dream of flowers in the desert sand

.L.ost desert rose

~“Treske….your progenitor has asked me to speak with you.” A steady sounding voice interrupted the gold-colored filly from her playful game of hide-and-seek with the yearling colts. Ears pricked forward attentively, she caught sight of brilliant perlino glinting brightly beneath the sun. “Mother!? I was having so much fun with my companions! Why did you interrupt our game!?” Blatant protests emerged out of the youngster’s snout, however Saphir possessed sufficient experience to settle one temper-tantrum throwing filly. “You’re my daughter and I am your mother! As my child…..you have absolutely no right to question my motives!” The older mare snapped curtly, ears pinned against cranium in explicit anger. She was usually patient, understanding and supportive…..lately though her daughter’s wild attitude left the perlino-colored equine fatigued. “Your motives! What motives?! Just because I was the only filly born into the herd….that doesn’t make me special! By the way….some rumors state my good old daddy conquered this herd by force! Did he kill the real leader?” Treske muttered indignantly, distress causing her to paw sand loose with left foreleg scooping massive amounts of fine grain into the air. “Your sire only acted out on his instincts……” Saphir responded sullenly, her fiery temperament switching immediately into sourness characterized by narrowed blue eyes. How could the older mare tell her daughter of Altir’s brutal conquest? ~

“Those bothersome memories again?” The palomino-colored mare inquired softly, lithe body splashing volumes of water playfully. Golden rays of light transformed airborne droplets into tiny iridescent gems, before each fragile jewel traversed back into it’s original state. ’Fragile…..like the very petals on the lotus flower.’ Treske mulled thoughtfully, her mind regressing back to pleasant childhood memories spent on lush pastures. ’I remember galloping freely across the mountains.’ How long had she and her companions spent in the desert searching for food? How long have the wild horses of the mountains avoided human contact?

“Retelling tales of the past only serves in making me home sick.” The flaxen-haired equine mumbled softly, sturdy hooves disturbing lake sediment with every powerful stroke produced by robust shoulders. ’How long have I been swimming?’ Treske contemplated ’Mother always said water-logged coats hindered one’s ability to gallop properly.’ Was it factual or mythological nonsense spewed out of an overly protective broodmare? Saphir did have a famous reputation for distorting the truth, however most of her wise warnings came as a result of close encounters with nomadic two-legged creatures mounted atop regal desert horses. ’Their horses aren’t fit enough to endure long treks across the Turkmenistan….but I’m more fearful of what so called ‘humans’ could do to me and my herd members.’ Obviously, the stallion Altir wouldn’t permit anyone or anything to invade his territory without authorization, but his willingness to face dangers head-on might be tested someday. When the day came would he be ready to die for the sake of his herd? Dismissing bothersome concerns aside, the palomino-colored mare ascended gracefully out of the water, before proceeding to shake of excess liquid from her coat.

“Much better….” She commented happily, until curved ears caught thundering hoof beats skidding across loose sand. The musky scent of stallion and mountain air invaded Treske’s sensitive nostrils, which in turn transformed a happy outing into an intense show down. Twirling swiftly about to face the unknown male head on, the akhal-teke mare glared suspiciously “Who are you? What do you want?” Ignoring his greeting, she took time to study his bizarre physical features. Strong. Mysterious. Durable. His coat was a unique shade of chocolate brown contrasting sharply against mismatched colored eyes, although the fresh lesion on his shoulder caused commotion inside Treske. “Tell me….are you a rouge stallion?” She asked dubiously, swishing flaxen tail from side to side.

OCC: Thanks! I enjoyed your post Smile Hmm....I was thinking Treske and Ranjit could end up getting stuck together and encountering humans later on. By the way forgot to say that I want to keep any future breeding as light as possible. Hope that is okay with you Embarassed

Last edited by Śḫἵяὰṋŭί on Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Azeri
Azeri
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:14 pm

(Sure, sure, and do you struggle to right that much, or does it just come to you? It will take me forever to get as good as you! And yeah, sure. I was going to ask, but I was nevous. And I will have to reply later, I don't have time.)

Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeri Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:03 pm

{ It depends..some times I do struggle to come up with decent posts and other times it just flows. Usually it's easier to generate a post if you're familiar with the plot/characters and if there is a decent amount of material to work from. And you are a good role player yourself, remember that practice makes perfect. No one was born knowing how to type, just keep practicing Smile Everyone is unique in their own style of writing. lol I was a little worried myself...glad it's settled...and no worries take your time }
Azeri
Azeri
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:15 pm

Ranjit eyes followed her every graceful movement. "Yes, but I bring no harm to you." His voice, dark and smooth like velvet. He perked his satin ears forward, tail dragging along in the sand. "You don't mind if I slip in and refresh myself, do you?" Ranjit asked, flicking his flaxen tail. The wind picked up, blowing sand at them, and clearing his creamy mane away from his blue and brown eyes. "I hate to ask, but what is a flower like you, doing out here in a wasteland like this?"

Slowly, he put a black hoof in the water, ripples springing up around it and traveling out. The rest of him followed, the tip of his tail coming last. The cool water engulfed him as he lowered himself under, bubbles escaping from under him. Ranjit splashed up, wet mane sticking to his shining neck. Water trickled down his dry throat, wetting him inside and out. The dirt and sweat had been cleared from his wound, but new warm blood was trickling from it.

Ranjit cleaned the wound, letting not a drop of his sticky blood hit the water. "Are you lost? Perhaps?" The stunning stallion asked, flicking water on her playfully with his tail. "I do believe you are." He lept upon the bank, shaking water off his coat and sending droplets into the sand and splashing back into the water. "I'm Ranjit, King of the sands."

(He kinds talks like JAck Sparrow, if you have ever seen the movies)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeri Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:37 pm

.Desert Rose. { Harley the invisible| Mature} Maniul10

‘I don’t think my warnings will serve their purpose until you’re mature enough to understand, but fragmented pieces of advice should be valuable. Beyond the mountainous green pastures lay landscapes scoured bare by violent winds….inhospitable creatures always wait for unwary animals to stumble alone into the desert. Be careful of two-legged creatures who appear friendly….they represent a terrible threat to our freedom…..and lastly keep your guard up near lone stallions.’ Why did her mother’s precautionary warning come too late? Was heaven punishing her for being dishonorable towards her own kin? ‘After getting lost in the desert and find fresh water…..I thought my fortunes were becoming better. Seems optimism has landed me in loads of trouble……what should I do now?’ The flaxen-colored equine contemplated quietly, shimmering eyes examining every square inch of the oasis for a possible route of escape, just incase her troublesome visitor decided to cause possible tribulations. ’Aren’t you acting ridiculous?’ Her logical mind questioned, as Treske stamped right foreleg into the moist ground highly annoyed by the unfamiliar sentiments blossoming intrinsically. Should paranoia be set aside? “Why would I mind?” She questioned briskly “The oasis has no true owner….does it? I suppose everyone is free to enjoy themselves here.” Moving aside instinctively, the akhal-teke mare immediately stiffened “My suspicions were right on the mark…..you are a rouge stallion.”

Satin ears pinned flat against cranium, Treske shook refined head from side to side removing stray tresses out of the way. A stray rouge stallion. One lone mare stuck in a scathing landscape. Would she make it home in one piece? ’He promised not to inflict harm on me….perhaps I can use him to my own advantage.’ She mulled ’I can’t make the journey home all by myself…..’ Pulling short puffs of dry desert air into lungs, the palomino calmed down enough to begin analyzing her precarious situation. Being lost, alone and scared in no-man’s land wasn’t exactly thrilling, but bolting head first towards salvation would be purely imprudent. Gentle desert winds ruffled creamy-white bangs out of the way, revealing the stark white blaze situated on a background of pure gold. Light-colored hues locked temporarily with the liver chestnut stallion once his adverting statement treaded on sore ground. “Me…?” She spoke carefully “I‘m not stuck out here…..I was just exploring new territory!” Part of the statement was shrouded in mystery, after all the young female did not want to admit she was lost.

Why? Was she afraid of looking foolish before his very eyes? Was she afraid of being mocked? Or perhaps both factual theories could turn out to be faux interpretations caused by a mare in full-fledged panic. ‘Isn’t it better to be paranoid…than dead?’ Dismissing miniscule sentiments aside, the gold-tinted equine swiftly averted her eyes to the ground below, where fragile greenery struggled daily for a chance at life. ‘Delicate grass…..I’m almost reluctant to eat.’ Of course skipping out on lunch was not an option to be taken lightly, in order to survive Treske needed to adapt. Pricked ears captured faint sounds of hooves touching fresh water, and it soon became clear the chocolate-colored male wasn’t departing at any time. Faint traces of annoyance made themselves known, until the mare lowered muzzle to ground in search of nutritious spring shoots. While Ranjit swam in refreshing oasis waters, the four-year old equine glanced quizzically at the wound now visible with crimson blood trickling out of it.

“How did you get that nasty wound?” She inquired tentatively, tiny plant fragments still poking through puckered lips. Had he gotten into a fight with another rouge stallion? Or could humans have wounded him? ’Wait a minute….why do I even care? It isn’t my problem if he lives or dies.’ Letting the subject drop instantly, Treske tried focusing on more important issues….although the russet-colored stallion caught her attention by playfully flickering water in her direction. “Hey don’t get me wet!” She snorted indignantly, nostrils flaring outwards in disapproval “For your information I’m not lost…..I was sidetracked.” Sidetracked meaning lost in her own hidden language, for the little mare held an abhorrence towards anyone who tried pointing out the obvious. Sure, he was probably attempting to help her…..yet at the same time was Ranjit making fun of her? ’Ugh….I should probably bury myself underneath the nearest rock!’ Treske sighed whimsically, nodding head slightly to acknowledge Ranjit’s introduction. “Nice to meet you Ranjit…..my name is Treske. By the way where are you heading next?” She asked nonchalantly, hoping to fish out some information on the captivating stallion.

OCC: Sorry about the delay!

Azeri
Azeri
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:27 pm

Ranjit pawed at the dark brown bank, sand fragments slipping into the water. "Well, yes, no true owner. But you are angel stuck in hell, you deserve a bit of politeness.? Don't you?" He chuckled deep voice flowing like water out of his throat. "Why do we stick foolish labels on horses? Maybe I'm lying and I have a whole herd back in the Garden. And you could be the devil. We just never know." He cleared his throat, hoisting himself up out of the water.

"Yes, exploring, of course. But is there more? Are you exploring like the fearless little filly like you are, and happen not to know the way back? Hmm?" Ranjit looked her over, multi-color eyes glinting in the glowing orb of the sun. "Oh, this thing?" He asked, nudging his bleeding wound. ". A ignorant little stallion thought he could steal my title. Handsome little guy, coat of snow white silk, crystal blue pools for eyes, but he didn't know how to fight. Once he gave up, I took him back to the garden and let one of the many mares roaming there. I only kill the older stallions. I'm not a ruthless murderer, or a forcer." He said, chuckling at her 'don't get me wet'. "But Darling, being wet out here is the best thing to be." He was merely teasing her, not in a mean way, but a educational, get to know him better way.

"Oh, of course, sidetracked. That is how I was dubbed in this position. My grandmother was sidetracked, found her way here and found the Grandest King of The Sands, Eragon. He cared for her, defended her. I hope you are not one of the sensitive mares. He broke her heart right after they bred, but after my father was born, he came back, planning to kill them both. But Sandyha and my dad escaped. I know you didn't ask for a story, but you deserve to know. After all, this is my domain." Ranjit said. "But remember, you could of never of been born. And treat every day like it is your last, because it just may be."

Silky tresses cascaded down his neck, the desert sun sucking the water from them. His tail left a trail in the sand, the small dent barely a centimeter deep. "The devil inside always wins the fight, always gets his way. There is no other way to say it." He hummed, dark voice disappearing into the thin air. "Treske? Wonderful name." Ranjit said, circling her and stopping. "I apologize for my behavior, again." He sighed. "The Garden, of course. Even I need a break."

He walked away, stopping suddenly and jerking his head around to face her. "Tell me, are you one of those 'can't be tamed' mares. If so, follow me. There will be many fortunes for you. but if you are a wimp, one who gives in, be cautious. I actually have had my share of forcings. But was almost killed in the process. Yes, she was half my size and had a vicious little bite. I have never underestimated mares since. I was stupid before that."

Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeri Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:23 pm

.Desert Rose. { Harley the invisible| Mature} Maniul10

Slanting refined head inquisitively sideways, the palomino-colored mare examined Ranjit’s odd behavior speculatively, inner thoughts forming different types of assumptions based on his physical actions. Pawing muddy bank fragments and watching shattered pieces fall into the water couldn’t be classified as being awkward. ‘The shoreline was already falling apart…why is he making it worse?’ She questioned herself internally, hazel-colored hues focused squarely on the stunning liver-chestnut male. “Excuse me? Politeness?” Treske responded sarcastically “I’m by no means an angel….nor is this place hell. We are the ones who make barren landscapes seem more intimidating than they really are. Also would you stop using formalities around me….I’m completely sick of hearing everyone talk so properly.” Moving her head back into a normal position, the four-year old mare stiffened rigidly for his chuckles weren’t at all pleasant to hear. ’Are you mocking me?’ The untold inquiry resonated inside her mind, but truth be told Treske had absolutely no desire to engage herself in a pointless battle. Not only did Ranjit give off vitality, he was very confident in his abilities pertaining to unknown domains. Tearing optics reluctantly away from the wayward stallion, she became entangled with cumbersome worries. Her first priority was to place distance between her and the stallion, the second was to navigate safely across formidable desert sands in search of her lost herd. “Which by no means….will be easy to find.” She mumbled beneath her breath, hardly caring if her unwelcome visitor heard such negative self-talk. “I really don’t know why labels are placed on horses. Words to me are absolutely meaninglessly….without action to support them…but I have to compliment you on such vivacious talk.” The mare stated, shifting eyes back to the handsome male hoisting himself out of the water.

‘He really is mysterious.’ She brooded thoughtfully, her analytical theories dissolving quickly into thin air, especially after catching wind of Ranjit’s accurate statement. Sudden anger washed over every square inch of the mare’s lithe body, until nostrils flared open in blatant disapproval. “My…My…you really are quite the perceptive individual aren’t you?” Treske interrogated curtly, feelings of vexation underlining harsh undertones in the female’s normally soft-spoken voice. ’Perhaps too perspective.’ Admitting mistakes would probably make her life easier, however Altir’s haughty attitude had been inherited genetically by his eldest daughter. “Do I really need to explain everything?! I was just looking around…..and sort of lost my sense of direction.” The palomino mare finally confessed, but didn’t really tell Ranjit the truth behind her abrupt departure from an overly protective sire. Despite having dropped partial tidbits of truth around, Treske felt his intense gaze focused exclusively on her. Why did destiny mock her? Why did oddities always stick themselves to the akhal-teke mare? Could she be cursed since birth? Dismissing intriguing questions aside, the female quirked inquisitive eyes on his bleeding wound. One ear pricked forward, while the other stayed focused on capturing noises in the background, although the very notion of finding out he was a seasoned warrior left her absolutely disgusted. “Figures….always fighting for territories…titles and mares Is that all stallions do?.” She scoffed sourly, pinning ears backwards again for the male drained every last ounce of patience left in her system. “Someone once told me hypothermia could strike if coats are overly soaked.” Pressing left hoof against wet soil, the flaxen-haired equine pawed aside dirt to find tender grasses moderately hidden by protective top soil. Bending eloquent neck downwards, Treske took several flimsy bites of her so called snack, never once allowing attention to waver from those dazzling multi-colored orbs.

Naivety wasn’t necessarily a bad preposition to be in, however ignorance played an important factor for picking out successes and failures. The wise saying stated ’ignorance is bliss ‘, but complete unawareness tended to cause disasters even when an individual possessed keen tactical abilities. What Treske lacked in height, she made up for in gallant prowess towards other horses of larger size. Her fiery temperament clashed constantly with Altir’s icy one and even Saphir’s placid attitude failed to diminish the burning ember within. Shaking creamy tresses to the side, she listened attentively to Ranjit’s story…yet questioning herself frequently as to why he would divulged private information to an unknown mare appearing out of nowhere. Was he foolish? ’His grandmother and I share eerie similarities….both of us ended being sidetracked in the desert only to be found by alluring stallions.’ Coincidence? Or just sheer luck? Who knew. Pressing lips tautly together, the four year old equine shook her head in total disbelief. Distraught damsel-in-distress being saved by prince charming, love gone wrong and finally a family shattered into a thousand different fragments. His tragic history really did compare to the akhal-teke mare in many ways, exception being with Altir’s merciless slaughtering of Saphir’s former mate. ’Born out of a forcer…no wonder my mother’s blue eyes display such bitterness.’ Strangled chuckles escaped out of her parched throat, as she commenced speaking “Don’t worry….I won’t break into a bout of random tears, but your story bares remarkable comparisons to another mare I’ve encountered in the past. Still…..wouldn’t it be wiser to keep your past concealed….enemies are bound to find a way into manipulating it for their own sick gain.” She commented softly, pressing left hoof deeper into muddy pastures. ’Your domain…..great I’m stuck in enemy territory.’

Flickering tail nonchalantly from side to side, Treske contemplated her precarious situation could quickly transform into a living nightmare if proper precautions weren’t taken. Earlier the chocolate-colored stallion promised he wouldn’t attempt anything dirty towards her, but was it safe to place blind trust in him? Was she being naïve again? What if Ranjit broke his promise? After all legends foretold of rogue studs being easy with words, only to later transform themselves into machines of heart-break. ‘Stop being foolish……this is the only way to get out of the desert.’ Her logical mind scolded mentally, before the golden-colored mare snapped herself out of self-induced daydreams. Radiant shafts of sunlight penetrated between partial openings in palm fronds, most rays hitting Treske’s wet hide and transforming pale ochre into an array of beautiful metallic sheens. Planting hooves steadily into the unstable surface, the female instantly clamped tail down as Ranjit started circling around her petite frame. Eyes widened enough to expose white sclera in an indication of anger, since he treaded much to close to her personal space. “I don’t need dozens of apologies for your own misdoings, however refrain from ever circling around me again.” She muttered matter-of-factly, until his sudden movements caused her to bolt unexpectedly backwards. Good thing Treske’s forelegs were steady or she would’ve of fallen sideways into the water, thanks in part to Ranjit’s erratic movements. “What in the world…” The akhal-teke regained her breath in time to answer “Yes…I am one of those so called ’can’t be tamed’ mares…in fact I will follow you.” She replied boldly, a feisty gleam appearing in her eyes “I don’t give in easily nor am I a wimp….if giving up was easy…..death would already be assured for me.” She stated briskly, knowing full well her welfare would be at stake once Ranjit took ’custody’. “Forcers….than be fully aware of my own bite…I’m not afraid to use it against the king of sands if he tries anything sly against me. Anyway lead the way….I’ll tag along.” Treske reassured, making up her mind that living outside Altir’s herd was better, than enduring misery under his leadership.

Azeri
Azeri
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:57 pm

He whirled around. "Listen Missy, I could kill you before you could blink. I'm much older than you and can trust my past with you. Why? Because who are you going to tell? Your daddy? He couldn't beat me. I know I'm an arrogant stallion, but please." He pinned his ears. "They challenged me, I just mind my own business." Ranjit said, turning again. "Yes, I suppose you are right about hypothermia, but only at night."

Silky rays of sun beat down on his coat, giving the stallion a radiant glow. He listened to her, not answering much. "We will get there much faster if you be quiet. I can easily lead you the wrong way, or just knock you unconscious. I only help mares I think are worth it." It would be a shame to kill such a elegant mare, but she was going to get on his nerves like that, he would have to teach her.

"I could take you t the beach, let you be fought over and forced there. But no, I will take you to the Garden. I can take you to the cemetery, where you will soon lose all sanity. But still, I lead you to safety. I can take you to the forest, where fearsome predators lurk, but I refuse to put you in danger and lead you out. Face it Treske, I'm your ticket out of here, so don't lose it. Unless, you are telling the truth and you aren't lost." If she was not lost, how come he was leading her out?

His tail bounced along behind him, waiting for her smart reply. "You are quite a match for me. Always find a loophole." The chocolate stallion looked at her, a hurt look gleamed in his blue eye. "I had my forcings, broke plenty like you. I hated every minute. Don't expect me to do it again."

Ranjit took off at a gallop, strong muscled legs propelling him forward and into a fuzzy daze in front of Treske. "You will survive if you can keep up." He neighed back at her, words traveling on the new wind.

(SO brain dead.)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeri Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:06 pm

{ Haven't forgotten about the rp...I shall respond when I'm not feeling sick anymore *head desk* }
Azeri
Azeri
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:08 pm

(Alright. That is fine. Sorry for my lack of good words in the the thing. But I'm 10 (horse island changes it into 12 for some reason) and you are 21)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeri Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:58 pm

{ Bumping for self - I'm going through a bad writer's block right now....but I was wondering if you wanted to continue this rp with me? }
Azeri
Azeri
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:25 pm

(Of course I do! This is one of the few rps where I am the stallion that I enjoy.)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeri Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:15 pm

{ Yay! xD I still need to play catch up ...but I'll definitely post when I get the chance }
Azeri
Azeri
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeri Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:23 pm

.Desert Rose. { Harley the invisible| Mature} 13132611

‘Cocky fool! Does he think I’ll be impressed with his idiotic displays of power?’ She contemplated silently, pinning curved ears flat against her cranium. Why did Treske encounter imprudent equines frequently? Had her mother’s magnetism cursed her with bad luck? ’Is bad luck even existent?’ The palomino-colored mare inquired tentatively, digging front hooves deeper into the moist bank. A wiser endowed horse might have remained submissive in Ranjit’s mystical presence, but not Treske. It seemed her previous snide comment aggravated him enough to spin around ,and face the golden four year old with ears pinned against his skull; however his sudden movement failed in startling her like before. “You kill me?” She questioned bluntly “Are you trying to add more sin to yourself?” Granted, the statement might be a direct blow to his overly inflated ego, but did the mare care? No. Should she keep silent? Probably. “You obviously don’t know who my father is! Not that it matters….anyway.” Leaving parts of her intended statement out, Treske instinctively stamped left foreleg into damp earth in response to his words. ’Typical stallion behavior…..all of them are the same! Males can’t resist mares in heat…nor can they resist picking fights with others.’

Shrugging miniscule thoughts aside, the white-haired filly watched anxiously, as Ranjit directed his focus elsewhere. Still, his words did carry brutal undertones of honesty. He held more experience than she did in terms of survival in the wild. He could also hold his own against significant threats, because strength and size did matter….although analytic skills were also needed to assess potentially hazardous situations. “Someone please help me keep whatever sanity still inside….safe.” She whispered beneath her breath, eying the vibrant shafts of sunlight illuminating Ranjit’s chocolate-colored coat in exquisite brunette hues. He really was a first class stallion, however Treske held negative views over his entire appearance. Arrogant. Conflictive. Snappy. If the four-year old equine made it her life’s mission to figure Ranjit out from every possible angle, the list would become infinite. The liver chestnut male appeared impassable from an outsider’s perspective, but truth be told he would serve as entertainment. ’Why waste natural beauty?’ The palomino filly muttered silently. Whether she wanted to admit her mistake or not, Treske was indeed lost.

There were several options coursing through her mind, one of which meant navigating endless sand dunes alone. ’Don’t be stupid! Wandering alone isn’t just dangerous….it’s downright suicidal!’ Indeed, nothing amounted to the agonizing pain of dying a slow death due to thirst and starvation. “Alright!” She snapped suddenly, nostrils flared outwards in disdain “I’ll be quiet!” Shrill voice dyed abruptly away, as the snowy-haired mare glared daggers straight at the dark-colored stallion. Why did he anger her? How could a total stranger render Treske unable to respond sarcastically as usual? Some questions were best left unsolved, after all Ranjit could go back on his promise at any time. Biting down on her tongue, the akhal-teke equine wrestled back snotty remarks…especially those involved around fights and forcings. “Why should I lie about being lost? If I knew the area like you do….I would’ve been back home in no time.” She responded, ignoring the sudden chill pricking down her spinal cord. ’I don’t want foals! I don’t want mates! I don’t want anything to do here! All I desire is to leave this forsaken place!’ Her mind screamed out. “Err…thanks for the vague compliment…but if you hate forcings…why did you do them anyway?” Treske questioned, slightly taken aback by the look of hurt in his glass eye. Was he trying to gain her sympathy? Brushing aside paranoiac feelings, the akhal teke bolted head first into a gallop, while highly determined to keep up with him. “Don’t worry about me! I’ll manage! Somehow…” She added the last part softly, extending her body further out to reduce friction.
Azeri
Azeri
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:23 pm

Ranjit skidded to a stop, eyes flaring. "OK. If you think you can do any better, find your own way out!" He snarled, not meaning anything seriously. "Sin? Sin?" He flared, muscular form shifting as he struggled not to hurt her. "You think I care about sin?" Ranjit growled, turning away from her again. "OK. So you canrun crying home to your daddy and sic him on me, right? Go ahead, see if he can survive out here." Ranjit clamped his mouth shut with a sharp clack, sending her a sharp look before starting to leave her.

Silky coat wasn't soaked with sweat, despite it's dark hue. Ranjit was cruel enough to leave the filly behind, but was he going to? No, his legs wouldn't let him get out of her site. He was just a shimmering dot infront of her young eyes. When his temper had quit simmering, Ranjit gently looked back at her.

"I never mean to offend you Treske, but you should know by now that the desert horses have tempers as hot as the terra they live in." White tresses bounced along his neck as he muttered alien words into the boiling air. "Holding up OK? Need Water? Food?" Ranjit couldn't give her any, but he could run ahead and see how far it was to go. Heck, he could tell already.

"It shouldn't be to much longer now. And about the question earlier, why did I hate it? Because they did nothing, but I couldn't control myself. When I was a foal, all the mares and fillys picked on me because of my coat. We raced into the desert, and they couldn't survive. The mother's punished me by killing my foster mom, or baby sitter. Who I loved dearly. You seem to hate me like all of them did."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down