Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats

5 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Warrior Cats - Page 7 Empty Re: Warrior Cats

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:44 pm

Cougarpaw looked down as Bluepaw seemed to explode into a million peices. He expected for Pantherpaw to break down, saying he loved her so much and wanted to be with her but he replied positivly. Vinepaw looked at Bluepaw longigly. "One day, you'll find a cat you love, I see that you. You can't love a RiverClan cat, and you can't make him love you." Vinepaw seemed calm. Cougarpaw admired that. But was this really the life as a warrior apprentice?
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:48 pm

(What I mean by yowled in pain was she felt a pain in her heart...a broken heart)
Bluepaw:
I felt Pantherpaw lick me and I shook it away and screamed to him "You wouldn't know real love if it bit you on the nose! You were nicer before now! You were...were...you were Pantherpaw. The cat who loved me not some short mouse-brained apprentice who only loves you for your pelt and strength! I loved you for you! For what was on the inside! Not the outside!" I listened to what Vinepaw said and then got even more angered and said "Shut it you brain-dead apprentice! You're nothing but a small mouse-brained apprentice! You have no clue what I'm going through right now so just shut it!" I looked around then yowled in pain and ran off.

Sunpaw:
I looked at Pantherpaw after the commotion and said "What have you done to my sister?! You ruined her spirit! You ruined her!" I looked at Pantherpaw with rage and said "Cougarpaw was right. You are a mouse-brain." (I'm going back to earlier in the post when Cougarpaw called Pantherpaw a mouse-brain) I looked at Cougarpaw and said "You can be what you want. I have to respect your descion. Go do what you want...what you think is right." I turned away and ran after Bluepaw.

(And I just now realized this but Berrykit has been listening silently because she's been with Bluepaw the entire time)
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:03 pm

Vinepaw stayed calm. She licked Pantherpaw's cheek gently and turned. "Come on. We must head to camp." she murmured and headed the oppisite direction, Cougarpaw following. Cougarpaw sighed. Life was hard. Those two mouse-brained idiots blamed his brother for trying to stay loyal to the Clan? He was not trying to love her for inside or out it was just that he loved her for her. She needed to get herself a life with her annoying sister, Sunpaw 'cause Cougarpaw now knew his destiny. He felt it through his veins, he felt those certain cats whispering in his ears saying : You were a medicine cat from the start. Looking around, he walked to camp. Who cared? Starclan would eventually grow a bigger brain and realize different clan blood never mixed.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:17 pm

Sunpaw:
I knew what he would choose. But I also knew that I had to respect his choice. That night I padded back to fourtrees and slept there. I had a weird dream from Starclan.

The Dream:
I was padding through the forest with Bluepaw when she said "Remember that dream you had?" She had a guilty look on her face. I looked at her and said "Yeah, why?" She started to speak but then she turned into Firestar and he started to say "Bluepaw never had the dream. She only wanted to have a little fun and mess with you." I looked at Firestar and said "It can't be true! Why'd she fall in love with Pantherpaw then?!" He looked down at me and said "She fell in love but they weren't meant to be. That's why Pantherpaw fell in love with Vinepaw and didn't stay with her. But you and Cougarpaw were meant to be. Find him and change his mind." I cut Firestar off and said "NO! I said I'd respect his decision and I will!" Firestar yowled in rage and yelled "Starclan has told you to change his mind now do it! No questions just do it! Pantherpaw does not want to be a medicine cat and that is what you have lead him to do! Tell him to run away with you and go to Barley's farm! You will live a happy life together and will not be separated by clan life!" At that moment I tried to tell him I wasn't going to do it but he didn't listen and he disappeared.

I woke up.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:58 pm

Cougarpaw told Rabbitstar about how he'd become an apprentice of the medicine cat he agreed. He went to Dreamfeather and told her he was her new appretice. He approved.

(I wrote more then it wasn't working so I don't feel like typing all that)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:36 pm

I stood up and remembering what Firestar told me to do, I padded into the Windclan territory. I followed Cougarpaw's freshest scent and it led me to the camp. I bravely stepped in and asked the nearest cat, "Hello. I'm here to speak to Cougarpaw." The cat looked at me and said "Did your clan leader send you?" He looked at me suspiciously and I told him "Yes." Not telling him that Firestar had sent me, not Spottedstar. The cat grinned and said "I'll go and get him for you then." The cat padded away and entered the Medicine cat's den. I watched him enter and I sat down, waiting patiently for the cat to exit.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:32 pm

Cougarpaw turned when he heard the padding of paws. "And this is paddock--" Dreamfeather stopped. And turned to see a cat walking in. "Someone's here to see you, Cougarpaw." Heaving a big breath, Cougarpaw rolled his eyes and walked out see Sunpaw. He hissed. "Why did you send her to camp?" he muttered, walking to her. "What do you want?"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:43 pm

Pantherpaw had walked in the apprentices den and nudged her. He loved her. He didn't want stupid Bluepaw all up in his grill anymore. He was loyal to his clan didn't want a cat who was desperate.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:47 pm

Sunpaw:
I padded up to him and said "Follow me." I padded to Barley's Farm and said "I know you don't want to be a medicine cat. You want to be a warrior. So become one!" At that moment I saw Firestar and he glared at me. I looked back and forth from the two of them and I yowled out loud "Cougarpaw I love you and I don't want you to be unhappy or feel like you are doing something wrong so...I'm gonna force myself to do this. Cougarpaw, I'll always love you but...I can't love you. We would both be breaking the warrior code and I know you don't want to do that so, I'm gonna forget that we ever had even the slightest bit of something. Cougarpaw...you're free to love any clan cat you please." I looked at the ground and said "You can visit me here anytime but just don't tell my mom where I am. I can't be in a clan and be a untrue warrior. I'm giving up clan life to live at barley's farm." I laid down and faintly said, forcing it out of me, "Goodbye...Cougarpaw." I rested my head on my paws and looked at Firestar. He was hissing red and was glaring at me with a killer expression. I gave him an I'm really sorry but I couldn't do it look and closed my eyes, tears rolling down my cheek.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:39 pm

Cougarpaw looked away. "It's your decision." he mewed. "I'm not a warrior, and you're wrong; I'm a medicine cat. I can live without you Sunpaw... Goodbye." He turned away and walked towards camp, not looking back. He didn't care if his words seemed harsh. It was true.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:45 pm

Sunpaw:
I looked at him and said faintly "Wait, don't go." I knew what I was doing was wrong, leaving clan life. So I padded out of the farm, past Firestar and back to Thunderclan camp. I looked at Bluepaw and said "I'm a true warrior now. I let Cougarpaw go and now I still love him but I won't let it show. I won't secretly visit him or anything. He's just Cougarpaw now. That Windclan cat." Bluepaw looked at me and said "What are you thinking! I never had the dream! But you and Cougarpaw did! You were meant to be! Are you really that much of a mouse-brain!"
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:04 pm

Pantherpaw looked at Vinepaw. "Your right because I don't want to be in trouble. So come n lets go back to camp Vinepaw". he said and licked his cheek.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:06 pm

Cougarpaw walked into the medicine cat's den and glumly walked over to her. "We can start again." he mewed.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:11 pm

Sunpaw: I glared at Bluepaw and said "I know! Why did you lie to me!"

(Braindead! Embarassed pale Oh and after your post it's gonna be another gathering.)
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:42 pm

Pantherpaw looked at his brother as if it was next den. He was now glum. He was loyal but he loved her so much. He then walked inside. 'You okay brother?" he asked and slowly nudged his shoulder.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:56 pm

Cougarpaw bristled. "No! A certain she-cat will not leave me in peace!"

[Gathings...]
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Warrior Cats - Page 7 Empty Gathering

Post by Dark**Light Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:04 pm

Sunpaw:
I padded into the clearing and walked up to Cougarpaw. I looked at him and asked "So how have you and Vinepaw been lately? Oh and just between me and you but I wanted to ask you how Cougarpaw was doing. How does he like being a medicine cat?" I looked at him and said "Well? C'mon cough it up?" Then I saw Vinepaw. I looked at her and called "Hey Vinepaw! Come here! I wanted to talk to you!" I still sat by Pantherpaw and was waiting for her Vinepaw to come over to us.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:08 pm

(Starchaser anit on anymore.)

Vinepaw got up, tail swishing and walked over to the she-cat. "Hi, what is it?" she asked, tail swishing. She looked at Cougarpaw. He was sitting down, tail curled by the medicine cat's talking quietly to them. He was accepted as a medicine cat by StarClan and he was as excited as ever.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:24 pm

Sunpaw:
I looked at Vinepaw and said "So what's going on with you and Pantherpaw?" I say in a playful tone.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:33 pm

Pantherpaw looked at Bluepaw by him. "Vinepaw over here!" he caled and moved from Bluepaw.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:52 pm

Vinepaw looked at her, eyes full of annoyance. "I rather not talk about it... sorry." Getting up by Pantherpaw's call, she trotted over to him.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:59 pm

Pantherpaw looked to Vinepaw. "What was that about?" he asked and rolled his eyes. As he seen Bluepaw he shoved her a little. "What do you want Bluepaw don't try to be crying at a time like this". he said and kissed Vinepaw on the cheek.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:02 pm

Vinepaw looked at him and butted him in the rump to lead them away. Vinepaw sighed. "Look, Pantherpaw, I know our relashionship is coming closer but Bluepaw is very sensitive. Let her be. I know they are both annoying but just... ignore them. Troubles can lead to troubles when they both get angry or devasted... there's a truce." she whispered.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:11 pm

Pantherpaw looked at her. "Maybe your right". he said and he went somewhere else tail twined to hers. He had looked behind him. Nobody. Just peaceful. He then stared at the ground. he scratched the earth. "Okay..anyway..so what is supposed to happened today?" he asked as he was confused.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:55 pm

(By the way that was Sunpaw talking to you and Vinepaw. Bluepaw didn't come to the gathering)

Sunpaw:
I looked at Vinepaw and said "I understand." I padded away to Cougarpaw and said "So how do you like being a medicine cat? I wouldn't be bothering you right now but your brother wouldn't tell me so I'm kinda forced to come to you." I sat down and saw my mom call me over. I looked at him and said "Hold on. Be right back." I walked up to my mom and said "What's the dealio? I was talking to friends!" She looked at me and said "Your father was poisoned. Someone placed yew berries in his food...he's dying rapidly. Bluepaw told me so." I sat down and said "No...no it can't be...no!" I ran to Cougarpaw and sat down, not knowing anyone else to trust but him. I stared at the ground in pain and said "My dad is dying...unless treated by a medicine cat right away.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next