Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats

5 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Warrior Cats - Page 2 Empty Re: Warrior Cats

Post by Daydreamer Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:16 pm

Russetlily watched the chaos unfolding in front of her, she herself didn't know how to react let alone did she know what was going on (you and meh both baby XD) She saw that SpottedShadow had it under control and she stood up walking over seeing if there was anything she could do.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:59 am

I looked around for someone to help and I saw Russetlily. I only knew her from her father Russetstream. I looked at her and said "Ask your dad if he knows of anything that can wake her up. The gathering is to start soon and I don't wanna go up and have to go through the entire gathering knowing that my "daughter" is passed out on the ground." Bluepaw ran up to Russetlily and said "Can I come with you? I think it would be interesting." Bluepaw bounced intently with her tail all a fluff waiting for an answer.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:43 am

RussetLily nodded her head "ill go right away" she said as she started to pad towards the leaders den, Bluepaw came after her. "Of course you can" she said picking up the pace to find her father

(im thinking of making meh own warriors site...i'd like it to be a little smaller and everything so you can really keep track of all the cats in clans and stuff you know?)
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:59 am

Cougarpaw gasped and went beside her. He looked at her and scanned her carefully. "She'll be fine... right?"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:04 am

I was kidding... I'm still here was just throwing a diva tanthrum...lol. Rolling Eyes I want Bluepaw..

Pantherpaw seen Sunpaw faint. "Drama Queeen". he rolled his eyes and he looked at how Bluepaw was so pretty. He then followed her into the leader's den. "Hi Bluepaw". he greeted shyly and he smiled at her. "What are you doing? Wanna sit by me at the Gathering?" he asked and he felt his pelt brush against hers.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:34 pm

Spottedstar:
I watched as Sunpaw started to wake up. I called back to Russetlily and Bluepaw "She's waking up...we don't need Russetstream anymore. You guys can come on back." I licked Sunpaw's cheek and said "C'mon sweaty. Wake up, momma's here." She lifted her head up and looked at us. She muttered under her breath "I choose Cougarpaw." I had no idea what she meant by that so I just ignored it and continued to motherly lick her head. She pushed my face away and said "Maa! I'm 7 moons old now! I'm not a kit anymore, I'm almost an apprentice!" I gently looked at her and said "Honey, no matter what you are I'll always be your mother and you'll always be my kit."

Bluepaw:
I walked up to Pantherpaw and listened to what he said. I looked at Pantherpaw and shyly answered "Sure, I'd love to." I licked his cheek and sat right beside him. With my tail curled around my back. It slightly touched his tail.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:39 pm

Cougarpaw cocked his head. He licked her cheek and nuzzled her. Whatever she meant, he knew that they couldn't be together for he was in WindClan. He sighed. "I'm glad your okay." He licked her cheek again.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:01 pm

BerryKit let out a yowl to get their attention, but while she was getting the guts to speak they seemed to all just leave. Once she ha the attention of a few cats, she started. "Well, I was just following our Leader to her friends.... ho-, uh den. Once we headed back, we went to sun rocks to hnt and the biggest river clan cat I ever saw was there. He snarled at SpottedShadow, and I leapt for his face. He yowled while SPotted Shadow went back to help her wounds and get help. He was pretty much giving up by the time they got back. I took a good part of his ear off."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:28 pm

Sunpaw:
I stood up and asked Cougarpaw if he wanted to sit with me at the gathering. I licked his cheek and looked at him with loving eyes. I told him in his ear "I love you Cougarpaw."

Spottedstar:
I walked up to listen to the rest of Berrykit's story and told the other leaders "After she finishes her story, it will be moonhigh and the meeting will start." All the other leaders listened intently,as did I,to Berrykit's story.

(Sorry, brain dead at the moment)
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:57 pm

Cougarpaw was surprised to hear what she whispered in his ear. He tried not to flinch. They were in different Clans how could they love? He swallowed before whispering back, "I know we can't but I love you too."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:25 pm

Sunpaw:
I looked at Cougarpaw and shook my head thinking No! It can't be true! A few seconds later I quickly ran away with my tail down and my ears flattened with sorrow. I ran all the way back to sunningrocks and stared into the river. I leaped onto one of the rocks and touched the water with my tail. I had a strange feeling that I couldn't identify. I blankly stared into the river and soon heard a rustling in the bracken. I looked up and quickly ran back to the camp and into the warriors den. I knew Cougarpaw would never follow me into the Thunderclan camp. He might follow me into our territory but never into the camp. I wasn't so sure about the assumption though.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:28 pm

Cougarpaw said something wrong. He sighed and walked away to his camp head and tail drooping. When he fell asleep her dreamed of Sunpaw.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:27 pm

BerryKit jumped off the rock, flicking her tail. She tackled a fellow kit, rolling around. "Where is my mentor?" She asked, looking around.

lols... it is pitifull...
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Warrior Cats - Page 2 Empty The next day.

Post by Dark**Light Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:01 pm

(since not many cats are at the gathering anymore, the gathering is over and it's the next day)

Sunpaw:
Bluepaw and I walked to fourtrees and as close as we could get to Windclan without trespassing on another clan's territory. I looked around but then left knowing that there was no hope for Cougarpaw and I. I yowled hoping he would hear but then began to slowly walk back to camp. Sorrow filled my eyes and I wasn't even looking forward to the lesson today. Instead of heading to the training hollow I headed straight for the apprentice den. Then I caught sight of Berrykit and said with a slow sad voice "Got anything to cure a broken heart?"

Bluepaw:
I stood at the border waiting to see if Pantherpaw would come. He probably can't even hear me from here. But I can't give up! I need to see him again! That tabby coat, the dusty fur..... My thoughts trailed off as I thought of all the things I liked about him. I felt tired and walked right up to the border. I felt as if I were drifting into a sleep. I let out one last yowl before I collapsed in a heap right next to the corner where Windclan and Thunderclan meet. The space available was just barely big enough for me to sleep in but I was a perfect fit. As I slept in the small space I dreamt of Pantherpaw and I and Cougarpaw and Sunpaw.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:23 pm

BerryKit was laying in the shade when SunPaw asked her the question. "Tell the one you love how you feel." She said, licking Sunpaw's shoulders gently.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:36 pm

Cougarpaw was behind a warrior, right beside his brother and looked right in front of them to see Bluepaw. Before the warrior could move he yowled, "Hey! Hey! We can take this. I wanted to be able to do this alone before." Cougarpaw assured the warrior. "Are you positive?" The warrior asked. Cougarpaw nodded as the warrior walked off and he ran over bristling hissing, "What are you doing so close to the border, Bluepaw?"
He was trying to play it but he couldn't help beind angry. Why was she?
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:16 pm

Bluepaw:
"I saw what happened to you and my sister and I won't let it happen to Pantherpaw and I! I have to see him!" I leaped to the side of Cougarpaw and caught a glimpse of Pantherpaw. I set my sights on telling Pantherpaw how I felt and soon was just about to cross to Windclan territory to talk to him when I felt a piercing pain in my back. I yowled in pain and twisted around to see a cat clinging to my back. I caught a glimpse of fur and saw a dusty brown pelt. The first thing I thought was How could you do this to me Pantherpaw! I loved you! And I thought you loved me too! The only reason I thought that was because I looked to see if Pantherpaw was there and he wasn't. I didn't know where he was but I thought he was on my back until I saw the rest of the attacker's body was black. I scented he was from Shadowclan and screamed "It's Clawstar of shadow clan!" By the time I said that he had raked his claw into my back causing a bloodcurdling yowl from me.

Sunpaw:
I looked at Berrykit and said "I tried but the first thing he said after that was 'But we're in different clans. We can't be together.' After that I ran back here. Never seen him since." I perked my ears up and heard the blood curdling scream of Bluepaw and screamed "BLUEPAW!!! Berrykit come with me! We have to find her!" I paused for a moment and continued "I think I know where she is. Try to keep up. I'm gonna run like the wind!" I bolted off toward the border at fourtrees and saw Clawstar attacking her. I leaped toward him and scraped his back as I leaped over him. It knocked him of giving me just enough time to leap onto him and scrape his side. Soon he kicked me off with his claws unsheathed and it dug deep into my side. I flew a few feet but then hit the ground with a thud. Last thing I saw was Bluepaw falling right to my side and not getting up before I lay there motionless and unconscious with Bluepaw.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:46 pm

BerryKit yowled, launching herself at the ShadowClan cat. "No one hurt my clan mates!" She hissed, holding onto the back of his heat like a hat. Sharp teeth tore at his ears and face. A single claw tore into his eye, leaving him blind in it. The irony taste of blood filled her mouth as teth pierced the nape of his neck. He wasn't able to do much. She clawed at his other eye, missing and bloodying the part where his whiskers went. Finally, she wacked him in the eye. It wasn't enough to blind him, but enough to hurt him. The kit hoped the two cats were up by now so she could get off.

Pain raked down her side as his claws dug into it. He rolled over, smushing her into the dirt.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:50 pm

Cougarpaw bristled, yowling with rage and looked at Bluepaw and Sunpaw. "You hurt them." He growled. He could already see he was beat up, He yowled and threw himself at him, throwing him off Berrykit. Snapping at him, he snapped his spine and let the leader cry in agony getting himself up, and leaving. Trotting over to Berrykit, he looked back and watched the leader trott into the showdows. He looked back and looked up. "Berrykit, are you OK enough to help them?" He whispered.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:55 pm

BerryKit sat up, licking her side. "Yeah. Just a cut." It was more than just a cut, it was deep and wide but she acted fine. "I can help. But I need the herbs and to get them back to camp." Gently, the kit started tugging BluePaw by the scruff, trying to get the body to move.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:59 pm

Cougarpaw looked at the kit, and saw her deep cut. "You're not okay." he mewed softly. He moved in front of her on the way, licking her flank. "Get some warriors to help." He mewed gently, and kindly to Berrykit. He had a nice and calm, gentle sweet gaze when he looked at her. "I'll start carrying her, just go."
Getting Bluepaw on his back, he started carrying her, kinda struggling under her wait. affraid
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:02 pm

Pantherpaw looked at Bluepaw. "What are you talking about? Me? You wanted to meet me? You lovw me.. I should've guessed. I wish I could love you the same so.... I do.. I guess". He looked at the ground amd then at Bluepaw.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:08 pm

She winced at the wound was cleaned, and sighed.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:09 pm

(Were not there anymore. She got knocked out by ShadowClan leader, so did Sunpaw. Berrykit and jacked up the leader then she got put to the ground. Cougarpaw finished the leader off and he ran away and then he helped pick up Bluepaw]
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:11 pm

Oh... Thanks for the recap.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player