Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escaping Hell(Death Rules, Mature)

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Escaping Hell(Death Rules, Mature) - Page 5 Empty Re: Escaping Hell(Death Rules, Mature)

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:47 pm

I laughed a little and kissed the top of his head "how sweet" I said movign my head up a little as he nuzzled my neck
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Escaping Hell(Death Rules, Mature) - Page 5 Empty Re: Escaping Hell(Death Rules, Mature)

Post by Death Rules Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:51 pm

I suddenly stopped and tensed up. i listened hard, i picked her up into my arms and vanished from our home some where safe as a gang of people bursted into the house
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:53 pm

I looked to him shocked and then nudged him when we were somewhere else a little nervous adn tense "What, what happened?" I asked him not having heard anything.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:56 pm

"They found us." I said ushering her to run as I would follow
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:58 pm

I began to run but kept listening for him behind me, I found a hiding spot and darted into it panting a litlle with my heart racing like mad
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:11 pm

I easily followed her with no trouble as I kissed her cheek making sure she knew I was there beside me
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:19 pm

I jumped alittle and looked to him smiling softly as he kissed my cheek and tensed hearing them pass by remaining quiet but also terrified we'd be found.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:23 pm

I stepped on glass and I tensed hoping they didn't hear us but they did. I pushed her out of the hiding place,"RUN!!" I yelled at her making sure she ran from here as they grabbed me. I snarled and bit one in the neck easily severing his artery and jugular.

(She escapes but he doesn't on purpose so she wouldn't get caught)
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:25 pm

(ok cool)
I jerked looking to him as he shouted but ran hesitating and wanting to go back to try and help him and heard them turning a little before I hid somewhere else hoping to god he was ok.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:35 pm

I snarled and didn't go down without a fight, I got hit in the back of the head with something and they dragged me off. I woke up in a cell while hanging from chains on my arms holding me up and chains on my ankles. I was half naked from waist up with blood trickling down my back and I screamed when I felt the blade on the end of the whip slice into my back. My head jerked up as I screamed, my blind eyes looking ahead of me looking at nothing wishing I wasn't here but with my girl. I snarled at them. Blood was dripping from my chin from my mouth and other places on my face.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:41 pm

I jerked and headed back, not seeing anyone there i called for him but nothing and then paniced a little before I gulped. Now I knew exactly where he had been taken. I found my way there quietly trying to block out the memories before I slipped in hte same way I had escaped and was careful getting others there to help hide me which they gladly did not wanting to see anyone elsesuffer, "Where is he?" I whispered " you mean the blind man?" whispered one and I nodded "they took him north, and then to the.. to that room, you should know it well" they whispered and I gulped. I had picked up my gun on the way here.
I headed there silently hidingin groups of them easily travelling through the cells and telling them how to but gave them warning as well. Waiting until no one was there i walked in and touched his cheek softly, giving him a gently kiss and whispered "its me" I whispered to him "Don't worry I'm not going to get caught, the others are distracting them for us" I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:47 pm

I didn't hear her but jerked forward barely missing her jugular not knowing she was there as I was in survival mode now. I snarled as blood still dripped from my slick body from sweat and blood. My nostrils flared at her scent, I opened my eyes and looked to her,"What are you doing here?? I told you to run and not come after me." I said furious with her that she'd come back for me.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:51 pm

I frowned "You expect me to let you live through this sort of pain while I'm out there fine... I've shown the others how they can escape gradually and slowly over time. Please, I love you I don't want you to die here" I said and nudged him under his chin a little looking to him "I know you're furious but please just come with me, to get out of here" I said finding the keys easily and getting him out of his bounds and stayed close en case he was very badly hurt and so he could lean on me for support.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:01 pm

I kept a hold on her arm and transported us to my pent house and collapsed as I had drained the last of my energy into taking us from there. I slept like the dead
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:04 pm

I made sure her at least collasped on the bed adn sighed when he was slept tending to the worst of his wounds before I looked around a little "did he escape before hand?" I muttered and then headed outside for bit just thinking, everything was so messed up at the moment, I graoned a little standing up to see if I could find somewhere to work for a bit at least heading back later in the day and checking on him worried.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:11 pm

It took me a while to wake up at first but I woke up. I sat up tired still and looked around the room trying to find her
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:14 pm

I smiled and looked to him "You feeling ok?" I said leaning forward and touching his cheek again softly
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:17 pm

I grabbed her gently and put her on the bed before getting on top of her. I kissed her neck and soon brought out one of her breasts so I could suck greedily at it as I rubbed my hips against hers
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:18 pm

I blushed and looked to him moaning as he suced greedily on one of my breats and rubbed my hisp back against his
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:24 pm

I tore her pants off and thrust into her,"God yes." I said kissing her as my eyes cleared to become the color of a stormy sea. I stroked her face as I thrust hard into her needing to mate her
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:26 pm

I jerked as he thrusted into me and looked to his eyes seeing them change colour and smiled a little at him picking up his need but wondered why and leaned a little into his touch kissing his fingers.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:31 pm

I smiled and kissed her softly as my gaze never leaving hers as I made sweet love to her
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:32 pm

I touched his cheek a little and nuzzeed him kissing his neck and moving my hips against his a little moaninginto hsi ear
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:38 pm

"I love you." I said nodding meaning it
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:40 pm

"I love you as well" I whispered softly and nuzzeled him looking into his stormy eyes. "want to show me what you can do then?" I whispered huskily.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next