Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Satan's herd (3 legged goat)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Satan's herd (3 legged goat) - Page 2 Empty Re: Satan's herd (3 legged goat)

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:23 pm

Let it rain:
"Ow!!!" I wailed in pain. I grunted and fell to the ground with a thud. " the foal is coming!" I said in panic. I screamed in pain as i felt the large foal squirm around in my belly, wanting out. I pushed as best as i could and two hooves appeared. I grunted and thrashed my thin legs on the ground. I rolled over to try and reduce the pain and i could feel my backbone rub against the ground hard. I breathed heavily and sweat rolled down my neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~BrokenHeart~ Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:28 pm

Colors of the wind~
"come on, rain you're doing great. just keep pushing!" i said as i rubbed my head against her stomach. I sniffed the hooves that were out and tried to pull gently on them. "i can help you if you need it" i said
~BrokenHeart~
~BrokenHeart~
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:38 pm

Let it rain:
i nod and keep pushing, but no progress. "Just go away, im not gonna make it" i sighed and then layed my head down, slowly closing my eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~BrokenHeart~ Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:40 pm

Colors of the wind~
"No! stay with me rain, you're not going to die!" i said, sobbing. i jerked on the foals hooves, trying to pull it out. I pulled hard and its nose and legs soon came out. "rain, its coming, keep pushing!" i said, but there was no reply.
~BrokenHeart~
~BrokenHeart~
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:58 am

Let it rain:
I gave one last hard push, the pain was too intense, and i was exhausted. I stopped breathing, and faded away.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~BrokenHeart~ Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:05 pm

Colors of the wind~
"i pulled the foals head and front legs out, then saw rain was gone. "Rain, no! no..." i cried then i stopped pulling and i saw the foal open its eyes. "you killed her..." i said. then the foal started thrashing its legs around, wanting out. "I can't get you out" i said"Im sorry...." i cried. I could seethe sadness and fear in the little creatures eyes, but there was nothingi could do to help but just sit there and watch it die. I pulled ashard as i could but it was stuck tight. "Yo're not going anywhere..." i sighed. I walked away to go lay down. Every now and then, i would look back and see the foal move, but not make any progress. Soon enough, it stopped moving. I watched it struggle and start to fade away as its eyes closed and its body went limp.I layed my head down and started to cry.
~BrokenHeart~
~BrokenHeart~
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:42 am

Satan:
"Weakling..." i muttered under my breath. I turned to the two new mares "that better not happen to you! This herd is already small enough as it is" I said furiously.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~BrokenHeart~ Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:09 pm

Colors of the wind~
I leaned back from him yelling at us. As he walked away a sighed and walked over to my mom. "I'mm scared..." i said, glancing at my huge belly

Viera~
"Don't be, honey... you're strong, you can make it through this" i said encouragingly
~BrokenHeart~
~BrokenHeart~
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2