Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dog Fights (R)

2 posters

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Go down

The Dog Fights (R) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dog Fights (R)

Post by horsegodess Sat May 05, 2012 11:58 am

"well theres this great place and its not too fancy but not like mcdonalds either. you can wear jeans but you get restaurant service. do you want to go there?" Chris suggested.

horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 12:08 pm

"Sure."

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat May 05, 2012 12:21 pm

"Why dont you get ready while i put on some clean clothes. if you want some clean clothes, here. they might be a little big, but theyll do. sorry that i dont have womens clothes for you." he chuckled. He threw a clean undershirt that she could use as a shirt and the smallest pants he could find. "if you dont want to wear them, you dont have too. "i am going to go take a quick shower. if you want you can take a quick shower after me." Chris was being very generous.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 12:31 pm

Jackie noded And sat the close down, "I got some in my car I'll go get them and thanks I could a shower." She then went and got her clothes and came back in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 12:34 pm

(Oh And speaking of showers I got to get ready for gramps birthday dinner.)

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat May 05, 2012 12:42 pm

(happy birthday to your grandpa! it was actually no lie my birthday yesterday! no lie i swear!)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 12:55 pm

(Thanks And I'm not sure if today is his real birthday I just know that where celebrating it tonight. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat May 05, 2012 12:58 pm

(oh. lol. how old is he turning? i think old people are cute just like babie. i know it sounds weird, but i do. also, you still need to respond to my post. Smile )
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 1:50 pm

(I already did And I think you'll think different about him. He had a stroke so he looks different And his one lip corner sags so that he drools, I hate that. Idk I think in his 60s or 70s.)

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat May 05, 2012 1:55 pm

(oh thats really too bad. sorry. but im glad that he is alive and ready for another birthday!)
"thats fine." Chris said. "you can take a shower first. after all, it is ladies first."
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 2:04 pm

(Yep)
Jackie nodded abd went to the bathroom And undressed. She got in And closed the shower current. Turning on the hot water she used his bar shope to clean herself, she rubed her boddy from chest to feet then reached for ger purse And pulled out a face was she took every wgere And applied it before rinsing off And running her fingures through her hair to rinse it wishing she had girl shampoo with her. She turned the hot water nosle And opened tge curren. She had forgot to ask for a towl, "Hey Chris I need a towl." She said to him hoping he could understand ger words.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat May 05, 2012 2:09 pm

Chris heard Jackie say something to him. "What?" Jack said as he opened the door, thinking she was still in the shower. He saw her shiny wet body for a glance. he stumbled back in surprise. "oh, im so sorry." he said. he closed the door and leaned against it. "what was it that you wanted?" Chris said loudly so he would hear her.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 2:14 pm

Jackie grabed the curten to hide herself. She watched as he shut the door. "It's fine I was just needing a towl." She said to him through the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat May 05, 2012 2:19 pm

"okay" Chris said. he walked to the laundry room, not able to get the picture of what he just saw out of his head. he was very embarassed though. he grabbed a towl and walked back to the bathroom door. he knocked and opened it just a crack, enough to hand her the towel.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 2:23 pm

Jackie grabbed it "Thanks" And dried off before stepping out And putting on her white tank top And short skirt. She dried her hair with the towl And used her fold up merrior brush to comb through it then put lip stick, eye linner, And brown eye shadow on. She walked out with the towl And her clothes." All yours." She said meaning the bathroom.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat May 05, 2012 2:32 pm

"wow, you look great." he said he walked into the laundry room to get himself a towl. he opened the door to the bathroom and the warm steam poured out. he closed the door behind him and turned the water on. he took his shirt off and undressed all the way. he stepped into the shower and held his hands out, feeling the warm water flow down his body. he stepped more under the water. his hair became wet. he washed his hair then took the bar of soap and rubbed it all over his body. he rinsed off his body and turned the shower off. dripping wet, he grabbed the towel and dryed himself off. he wrapped the towel around his waist and stepped out of the shower. he opened the door and walked to his room to get dressed.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 6:10 pm

Jackie turned to look at him as he opend the door thinking he took his clothes in but instead he had a white towl rapped around his body. He walked into his room. She turned her head back to looking outside.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat May 05, 2012 6:50 pm

Chris got dressed in a pair on jeans, a belt, and a tucked in flanel shirt. he dabbed on some cologne and put on deodorant. he combed his hair to get the tangles out. he opened the door. "You ready?" he said. he was leaning againt the door frame with a jacket in his hands.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 7:15 pm

While he was gone Jackie rummaged through her purse and put her best purfem on before putting a beautiful amathest necklace around her neck. Chris then came out, "Yea just let me grab something from my car first. She walked out side of the house and opened her back car door and bent over, revealign a bit of her ass by acadent forgeting the two hands long skirt was not one to bend over in. She moved stuff around till finding a pair of white low high heels. She slid them on not knowing a guy was staring at her from his yard next door. Jackie stood up right and turned, "I'm ready so who car? Mines slightly dirty needs to be cleaned out." She asked him in a kind tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat May 05, 2012 7:24 pm

Chris looked at her as she bent over. after all, he was a young man with hormones. "We'll take mine." Chris said. he made sure to grab his wallet on the way out the door. he locked the house. he yelled to the dogs in the backyard, well be home soon!" he opened the door to the passenger seat for Jackie and waited for her to climb in.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 7:42 pm

"Thank you" Jackie said as she got in, "Why is that guy starring at me?" She asked noticing the nebhor. She turned to Chris with a annoyed look on her face the man was old And proply in his late 50's.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat May 05, 2012 7:45 pm

Chris wanted to say, cause your beautiful. instead he said, "oh, dont worry about him, hes just a crazy middle aged man." he helped her into the seat and shut the car door. he walked around the back of the car and got in the drivers seat. he turned on the car and started to drive to the resauraunt.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 7:48 pm

"Ok I guess." Jackie said. As the car began to rumble, vibrating their bodies she started to hum tapping her hand to the beat of a song she had made.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat May 05, 2012 7:50 pm

"do you want me to turn the radio on?" Chris asked. "what type of music?"
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 8:04 pm

"Sure, um hop I guess." She said with a smile, "So what's this place called?" She asked.

(If you haven't come up with a name you could use Rob's it's a buffet restrunt, though they have a small small menu. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next