Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Can't Live Like This.. PG-13 / M [[ Harley ]]

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

You Can't Live Like This.. PG-13 / M   [[ Harley ]] Empty You Can't Live Like This.. PG-13 / M [[ Harley ]]

Post by Saviour Sat May 26, 2012 11:35 pm

Draek~

A smirk littered my sharp features as I strolled into the bar. It was dark inside, but I could easily make out each shape and color. I sit at the bar and order a drink before turning in my chair to see who else was 'living it up' in the pub. I laugh quietly and take the drink the bartender handed me. I didn't hand him any change, but waved at him to relax when he asked for it. I stand up and move to watch as a few men failed at playing pool. Too drunk, I suppose. I roll my eyes as one laughs and claims that he won when he scratched the Que ball. A tight grin held my sharp features as I scanned the dimly lit room. There didn't seem to be much entertainment tonight... Maybe I'd have to change that...

[[ sss ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

You Can't Live Like This.. PG-13 / M   [[ Harley ]] Empty Re: You Can't Live Like This.. PG-13 / M [[ Harley ]]

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat May 26, 2012 11:56 pm

Ariel readjusted her position in the overstuffed chair, sighing uncomfortably when she had to return to her original position. Her dirty blonde hair was tousled from the night's activity's, dark blue eyes bright with anticipation. She stood and smoothed the flaws out of the tight black dress she was wearing, flipping most of her hair behind her shoulder and headed towards the counter. Ariel strutted in the high heels she wore, smirking with confidence.

(
Changing the pic slightly, same girl, and an idea on what she is wearing http://ts4.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=4984189836461071&id=a0eb3f5bd105d3edde392e03cd615f3f )
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

You Can't Live Like This.. PG-13 / M   [[ Harley ]] Empty Re: You Can't Live Like This.. PG-13 / M [[ Harley ]]

Post by Saviour Sat May 26, 2012 11:59 pm

Draek~

I took a long breath and leaned back against the sturdy wall. My mind whirled with plans and creations that only proved again that I wasn't human, and that I didn't even think like a human. My mother only gave me my appearance, and that was all. My father's personality, mind, power.... Everything that wasn't physical was my fathers. I only possessed his eyes and hair. I give a small sigh and tap out a rhythm on my glass.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun May 27, 2012 12:16 am

(I started to re-read caught in the act and realized how much of a derp I was.)

Ariel glanced up at the clock on the wall, and gathered her coat from the chair she had been sitting in. She hadn't realized so much time had passed. Not feeling very willing to leave, Ariel ordered something to give her a little more time in the club. Her coat went past her dress, shielding her bare legs a little more.

(What exactly will she have to do with him in the future?)
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun May 27, 2012 12:21 am

[[ I was thinking that they fall in love, but he tries to push her away because even though he loves her, he doesn't want her caught up in his mess and everything that comes with that ?? ]]

Draek~

I return to the bar and sit in one of the stools. Even though it was barely audible, I began to whistle a series of eerie notes out of sheer boredom.

[ sss ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun May 27, 2012 12:28 am

(Sounds good)

Ariel held the door open for a woman who was stumbling, and had to scoot away to avoid being bruised by her flailing arms. "Crazy..." She muttered, running her hand beneath a layer of hair and fluffing it.

(same here)
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun May 27, 2012 12:33 am

Draek~

I frown and swing around to face the crowd. A grin split across my face and I focus on a younger woman. She looked around 22 or so. I roll my wrist, and she stumbles in her heels. She ends up on the ground, and her dance partner helps her up after a small chuckle. I smirk and let out a small laugh myself. At the clench of my fist, the man collide with the ground when he tries to assist the woman. I hold in a laugh and watch as they being to argue because he laughed at her, and then she rubbed it in his face that he fell as well. My eyes were focused on them, and I trained my hearing onto their conversation. I order some fries and absently eat them as I continue raising havoc in the room.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun May 27, 2012 12:46 am

Ariel was leaning against the wall when she heard a commotion inside. She opened the door and watched the two arguing, and tilted her head.

9argh)
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun May 27, 2012 12:50 am

Draek~

Footsteps arose from the doorway of the building, and I turned my attention to the young blonde who was watching the commotion I had created. I watch her for a moment, then lean back against the bar and watch shadows dance on the ceiling. A few times I attempted to spill a drink on the blonde, or send a large gust of wind through the open door, but failed. Frustrated, I grip the edge of the counter and look over at the blonde, who was unfazed. I release the bar and fold my hands in my lap as the door she was near slammed shut loudly. I turn back to the couple, satisfied that I had overcome my inability to bother the woman.
[ lol ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Mon May 28, 2012 2:59 pm

(I.. hate cows.... Crying or Very sad)

Ariel shook her head, closing the door and glancing at the door that 'magically' slammed near her.

The girl held her head as a headache pounded through it. The summer night was cooler than usual, making goosbumps rise on her bare legs and arms . When she unlocked the door to her apartment, Ariel immediately headed to the medicine cabinet.

I cannon concentrate
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:08 pm

[ Why do you hate cows? ]

Draek~

I watch the girl leave, but stay for a while afterwards. Later I crashed in my unkempt apartment and didn't wake till late the next morning.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:55 pm

(They are thief's....)

Ariel collapsed onto her fluffy comforter and bed, drifting off into a unpeaceful sleep.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:02 pm

[[ hahaha please, do explain xD ]]

Draek~

When I first awoke, all I did was watch the ceiling fan as it lazily swooped above my head.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:06 pm

(Lets just say they trespass and steal all the horse's hay.. pig)

Ariel blinked, quickly changing into a better set of clothes and getting ready for the day ahead. She shoved her hair into a loose ponytail, and quickly hurried out the door.

(not sure where she shall be going)
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:19 pm

[[ Ohmygosh I hate that. My friend and I spent a good hour or two one morning chasing a couple of cows who were munching on her horse's hay. Those stupid things.... haha ]]

Draek~
Lacking the usual ambition I have in the mornings, I stumbled into the kitchen and started some coffee. After enjoying a cup, I jump in the shower and then made my way outside and decided to go for a walk while I decided how to waste my time today.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:11 pm

(At least the guy who owns them comes and gets them. He even bought back all the hay his cows had eaten for my dad. And that is ALOT of hay. We have 15 horses, so can you picture it? The other one just tells my dad to go to hell.......)

Ariel looked down at her phone, concentrating on walking and trying to operate with her phone at the same time. She looked up now and then, hoping she wouldn't hit anybody.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:18 pm

[[ Oh that's nice, my friend's neighbor won't even fix his fence. We had to sturdy it with a few branches! ]]

Draek wandered down the streets, glancing in a window here and there. He slowed to a stop at a jewelry shop when a specific necklace caught his eye. The vibrant blue of the sapphire blinked back at him in the midday sun. Draek immediately thought of his mother. She had recently fallen ill, and he knew his father wouldn't mind a bit if she met her demise at such an early age. Cupping his hand over the window to minimize glare, Draek admired the design that danced across the silver of the necklace. Just as he turned to continue walking, he ran directly into a young woman who had been using her phone. He didn't move much, but she had been knocked backwards. Quickly, he grasped her wrist before she hit the hard concrete and he pulled her up. Draek glance at her features and was taken aback for a moment. It was the woman from the bar last night. "Sorry ma'am" He said, his voice was soft but strong, and it was smooth as well.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:35 pm

Ariel let out a small squeal of fear as she ran into him. "I should of been watching where I was going... I'm sorry.." She forced the words out, keeping her gaze on the ground. "I suppose you wear jewelery?" Ariel motioned to the array he had been looking at moments before. "It isn't any of my business, sooo I should be going?"
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:39 pm

Draek pulled a strand of hair from his green eyes. "No" He said curtly at her remark. "I was looking for my mother" He said and forced a smile after the words. "And it's no problem really, I should have been looking ahead" he responded, although in his mind he thought the clash was truly at her fault and not his. He wouldn't say that, though. Draek's mother would've been so embarrassed if he did. That was another thing though, he never understood how his mother and father had fallen in love. I mean, him being so evil and her being incredibly moral.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:42 pm

"Thats really sweet of you, to do that for her." Ariel said, smiling. "Like I said, I'm sorry but I should really go..." Her words faded as she tucked her phone away and walked backwards away from him, waving before turning the right way again.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:48 pm

Draek nodded "Sure" He said, continuing down the street. A playful grin riding his face as he stuck his foot out for a passing stranger. The man tripped over Draek's shoe and caught himself with his hands against the sidewalk. He cried out and quickly stood back up, grabbing at Draek's elbow and turning him around in a flash. He stuck out at him, but Draek caught his fist and whirled him around. He twisted his shoulder so it was painful but not damaging. Draek leaned close to his ear "I would suggest you walk away from this" He snarled in a whisper and shoved the man away from him. During his stumble, the man grabbed his briefcase and walked quickly away. He grinned, and turned to finish his morning stroll.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:51 pm

Ariel turned at the cry, blinking at the momentary tussle between the two. "OK..." She whispered, spinning around and picking up the pace, putting distance between her and him.

Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:53 pm

Draek turned a corner, getting out of sight of the girl before stabbing his fingers through his auburn hair. He leaned against the cool of the brick wall and rested his vibrant green eyes.

[[ where is this going... lol ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:59 pm

(Not sure. Its midnight here, so thinking is off the list for me)

Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:01 am

[[ Don't leave me!! Hahaha.... Ermmm ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next