Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Can't Live Like This.. PG-13 / M [[ Harley ]]

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

You Can't Live Like This.. PG-13 / M   [[ Harley ]] - Page 2 Empty Re: You Can't Live Like This.. PG-13 / M [[ Harley ]]

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:05 am

(I dont know.... what exactly should happen?) p.s I might go here in a bit, but I will be on in the morning sometime
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

You Can't Live Like This.. PG-13 / M   [[ Harley ]] - Page 2 Empty Re: You Can't Live Like This.. PG-13 / M [[ Harley ]]

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:07 am

[[ Ummmmm I don't know Sad my mind isn't frosty at the moment, it is 11:00 but 1:00 for me since I've been in Texas haha ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:23 am

[[ I've got an idea. What if he has a friend who is dating your girl's friend and they set them up on a blind date..? ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:37 am

(Yeah, sure!)
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:21 pm

Charlie opened the door shortly after Draek had knocked, and a cool breeze met him. "Hey, come on in" Charlie said, and stepped aside. Draek crossed the doorway and walked into the kitchen to take a seat. His friend followed him and opened a beer each of them. Draek gratefully accepted and took a long drink. "I was wondering" Charlie started once Draek was finished. "I was going out with Bri tonight and we were thinking of bringing you and her friend" He said, and Draek cocked an eyebrow. "You know I'm not looking for-" Draek started, but Charlie shook his head. "I know, I just was thinking you'd come along. Bri would rather have her friend with her and hey.... Maybe you'll get lucky" Charlie winked, and Draek shook his head. "Fine, but don't expect me to be all head over heels or anything" He snorted, and took another drink.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:13 pm

Ariel sighed, shrugging the odd feeling she had away. Finally reaching her destination, a nearby clothing store, she looked at her phone once more. "Sooo, what shall I choose?" She asked herself, running her hand along a silky white dress. Ariel received another text, and she glanced at it, and sighed. She didn't want to this, but Bri had begged her, so here Ariel was, choosing a dress for the event.

(That an ok setup?)

Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:22 pm

[[ They going to a ball or something? ]]

Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:28 pm

(No.... it was like the one she was wearing in the first post. Short, tight, you know)
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:32 pm

[[ Oh okay, then what do you mean by setup? ]]

Charlie grinned when Draek agreed, and he stood up. "Want a beer?" He asked, opening his small white fridge. "Sure" Draek answered, and walked over towards his friend. He leaned casually against the counter, and accepted the cool drink. He popped the top and took a long, fizzed drink. He held the beer in a hand, and rested his other against the off-white counter top. His friend matched Draek's position. "So... Is she attractive?" Draek asked, hoping she didn't turn out to be totally disgusting. Charlie chuckled, and nodded his head. "Sure, but she isn't exactly my type" He said, and took a drink. Draek nodded, and chuckled. "You sound like a school girl" He teased, then took another drink of his beverage.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:47 pm

(When she ran into your charrie while she was on her phone. She was texting Bri? Does that make sense? )

Ariel finally decided on a nicer red dress that wasn't to expensive. She examined it, smiling. It only had one over the shoulder strap, and that was quite frilly. The rest of the dress was a soft shiny silk that seemed like it would fit her perfectly. After paying for it, she quickly rushed home.

(My astralorps got squished
Sad)
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:53 pm

[[ Oh okay haha, and howw ?? Sad ]]

Draek laughed as his friend failed (once again) at MW3. He smirked, and gave him an "I told you so" look. Charlie rolled his eyes and shut off the xbox. "Okay, whatever. That idiot was a cheater" He said and turned off the television. Draek shook his head "I killed him" He said with a smug grin. He brushed a curl from his eyes and grabbed his cell. "Hey, text me the time and where, I'm going to hang around the apartment for a little bit" Charlie nodded at Draek's words, and Draek left for his apartment.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:03 pm

(They were really small, and the larger chicks sat on them)

Ariel unlocked the door to her apartment, spreading the dress out on her bed. She turned the shower on, squeaking as the cool water squirted at her before she could draw the door shut.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:07 pm

[[ That's so sad :,( ]]

Draek sighed as he stepped into his cool apartment. He turned down the AC and collapsed on the bed. After watching a few hours of television, Draek turned on the shower and stepped inside. He turned the water warmer until it almost hurt, and he let it run over his body. He dried off and dressed. A small bit of gel and a toss styled his hair. ( Which I love.. Gotye's curls are to DIE for )

His outfit~
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Observer/Pix/pictures/2012/2/1/1328105326792/gotye-007.jpg

[[ Sorry, fan girl alert... Lmao ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:21 pm

(They were SO FLUFFY)

Ariel had just showered herself, brushing her hair down so it fell down the front of her. She looked down at the dress, considering switching. With a shake of her head, she slipped into the outfit. A pair of matching heels completed her outfit, and she approved of herself in the mirror.

(modified the outfit a bit so I could have the same girl.... - http://ts4.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=5066163604226963&id=a93a2fb4e2a47dbd714fb32927dad746
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:24 pm

[[ D:
When I want to pet my cat, she sleeps. When I'm on the computer..... She lays on my keyboard >____> ]]

Draek ran a hand through his hair before stepping into shoes. He checked the time, and then headed over to Charlies house. Once there, they waited for the girls. (Or should they meet at the restaurant/thing?)

Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:22 pm

(Lol... my cat likes to dart around the house like a madkitten... that is all she does, and they can meet at Charlies)

Ariel was just making the finishing touches on her hair when she heard a knock at the door. She quickly slipped her shoes on, and hurried to the door. She smiled at Bri, complementing her on the slightly longer and looser dress she was wearing. "So where are going?" Ariel asked, only receiving the 'its a surprise' answer.

She locked the door behind her, sliding her keys into the small purse she brought along. Bri had walked, and Ariel's car was being used by her brother, so they had to walk.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:40 pm

[[ Kayz ]]

Draek was resting his elbows calmly against the kitchen table when Charlie finally finished getting himself ready. He had slicked back his hair, and Draek felt almost too casual. He shrugged away the thought, remembering that he wasn't going to care about this little get-together. "Nice" Draek said, and turned so his legs were over the side of the chair and his arm slung against the back. Charlie chuckled, and tossed a bottle of water at his friend. "Now you sound like a school-girl" He teased. Draek caught the bottle before it collided with his chest, and he sat it down without taking a drink. "So when will they get here?" He asked casually. Charlie told him that they were walking, and that they may be there in a few minutes or so.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:32 pm

Ariel looked over at the jewelry shop she had passed that morning, tilting her head. "Can you give me a small hint about where we are going?" She asked, dierecting her attention to Bri. With a shake of her head, Bri increased the pace. Ariel was just about to sigh when Bri turned and went up a few steps. "Stay here." She said, opening the door and going inside.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:13 pm

Draek was laughing at yet another joke of Charlie's when Bri walked inside. Draek turned and looked over at her. He flashed a bright smile and stood up. He leaned against the table as Charlie kissed her hello. "How have you been?" Draek asked, brushing an auburn/brown curl from his green eyes.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:21 pm

"Fine." she said, taking Charlie's hand in her own. "Lets not leave our guest out there for to long. Don't want to make a bad impression, do we?" She asked, casting a sarcastic glance at Draek. Bri pulled Charlie through the door, glancing back and Draek to make sure he was coming.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:31 pm

( my phone deleted my entire post... 0.o )

Draek scowled over at Charlie, who winked in return. He laughed at Draek's expression and disappeared outside the home. Reluctantly, Draek stepped after him. He walked outside and shut the door behind him. When he looked up, he recognized the woman from earlier. He laughed slowly, the situation now awkward.
"Run into anyone else on your walk?" He teased, a smirk showing off his sharp features and unique yet attractive teeth.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:25 pm

"Oh god..." She muttered, looking away for a moment. "Lets get this over with.." She laughed, trying not to seem to rude. Ariel glanced at Bri, a glare flashing on her eyes before she shook her head and motioned for them to keep moving.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:38 pm

Draek nodded at her comment. "Yea" He said, and scowled at Charlie. Charlie's confused look made Draek laugh. "Well, you both look very nice" Charlie complimented, ushering Bri forward with a hand on the small of her back.

(Sss)
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:08 pm

Ariel didn't reply, only stepped in next to Bri and cast a glance over at Draek. "Where are we going?" She asked Charlie, leaning forward to see him.

(mrph)
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:59 pm

Draek looked away from her when she glanced back. He fell into stride behind the small group of three. His green eyes wandering from tree to tree as they walked.

[[ Oh my goodness lol I fail so much ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next