Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To My Wonderland...(Open! RATED R!)

Go down

Welcome To My Wonderland...(Open! RATED R!) Empty Welcome To My Wonderland...(Open! RATED R!)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:34 pm

WonderLand
Welcome To My Wonderland...(Open! RATED R!) And_i_wonder____by_peppermintdragon-d55v29g

Wonderland gently maneuvered her way between two double trees that seemed to grow within eachother's roots. Cocking her head to one side, she carefully took a foot hold on a rock's gapped in crest before slowly beginning to squeeze her slender frame under clusters of branches and brambles. she overreacted to the rustle of a near-by squirrel that shot up a tree next to her. Smiling with ease before turning her attention to a waterfall. Her beaming yellow and blue eyes skimmed the very tip of the water and fish began to leap up then back down. The vast scenery was remarkably at peace. Until suddenly a loud thundering roar was heard, the little critters below Wonderland's paws shuffled around nervously at the sound. With narrowed eyes she laced her ears back. Pinning them to her cranium like suction cups. She extended her claws, but refused to drive them into the fragile Earth surface. A flash of bright lights caem from the distance, a large claw masked the area around a monster like figure. Squinting her eyes to get a more better picture at the machinary that was only a mile and half away from her. Gasping almost immediately to notice that wasn't nothing friendly. She mumbled a pray under her breath before shoving the little creatures back away from the roaring monster. She flicked herself to the side quickly as a large Oak Tree fell down. Wide-eyes and horrifyied something inside of her burned in rage.. Before she knew it her she was attacking the monster with grave strength and power that burst up like flames around her large but yet delicate picture perfect figure. Without any hesitations she took down the beast, noting any civilization was located. Finding a piece of scrap metal left behind from a human, she shook herself out of her demon state and glanced down at the thing before her. Little tiny critters scurried to glare at what Wonderland was giving twinkle little eyes at. Her eyes sparked in curiousity. Gripping the metal fragment in her maw before whriling around to race back to her cavern.

Once she had reached her cave, silence buzzing in her ear drums. But that little peaceful silence didn't last long when she threw the iron thing down on the rocky Earth. When it landed roughly, a loud crackling echo sounded and she sneered. Shaking her head to rid of the loud ripple that soon sent chills down her spine. It sounded as if someone was raking claws down a chackboard. She growled low in her throat, examining the fragment carefully from everyone pin bolt to the tiny screw. She kicked it around a couple times before growing bored with it and tossing it into the bushes. She hit soemone on the head, hearing them yell 'Ow' her instincts told her to attack but she didn't. Just twirled around on her heels, the small airs on her neck bristling and her spine hairs standing up on end. She let her eyes flash from each shadow she seen before scanning the large frame standing before her very eyes.

OOC; That be yo charrie peeps dat she just hit in the head with a iron fragment, type thingy IDK! Razz
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Welcome To My Wonderland...(Open! RATED R!) Empty Re: Welcome To My Wonderland...(Open! RATED R!)

Post by Guest Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:58 pm

Finally, when the beating stopped they outcasted Hellum and Kemon they began to fly. Hellum had to fly beneath Kemon to help him. His wings were torn and wrinkled. Hellum was only able to fly 2 miles. when they stopped they found a cave Kemon made sure it was clear and it was. so Hellum fell asleep and Kemon began to scratch at a walk so he would regain his strength while he was he heard a echo. Wile he walked hie left back leg dragged making a scratching noise, as he began to see who i was a piece of metal hit him. He turned and saw a beutiful woman.

Back to top Go down

Welcome To My Wonderland...(Open! RATED R!) Empty Re: Welcome To My Wonderland...(Open! RATED R!)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:07 am

Wonderland cocked her head curious by his appearance. His sharp yet wrinkled edged wings stood out, masking his massive frame. She stiffened as he let himself be released beyond the dark presence of the shadows. She dared not drive her dragon figured claws into the delicate Earth beneath her shuffling golden paws. Her unique markings that dotted her coat shone remarkable aliments within her soul. She shook her head as she felt the demon begin too challenge her inner angel. She could feel a sharp rasping pain striking through her like a lightning bolt bursting someone's heart clean open. She glared at the male for a long moment before snapping her gaze of lost searching too figure out what he was. She dipped her head, " Hello, I am Wonderland. Who might you be?" She asked intensively.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:30 am

As Hellum awoke she was startled as she saw Kemon speeking. Wonderland ased Kemon again "What is your name?" Kemon finally spoke " My name is Kemon or you can call me Nomek." Hellum began to speak 'Uhmmm Kemon who is that?" "Oh sorry this is my sister Hellum. She is the only female Demon wolf with the power of love." They all bgan to walk Hellum still didnt trust Wonderland in her mind she felt deep anger she felt jealous for some odd reason. Kemon, Wonderland, and Hellum Stared in shock that Kemon is still alive with each drop of blood dripping down like rain in a stormy day. His eyes began to deepen and he relized he began to see bluriness and felt dizzy. Before Their eyes Kemon fell to the ground like a dead bird falling from the sky.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:37 am

Wonderland watched them carefully, examining every crease of movement these creatures had brought here. To her parts, her civilization that she declared her own no one Else's. Pricking her ears forward to detect sound coming from one's maw. She dipped her head towards the fae, before answering with a cautious glare down at the yearling female whom Wonderland guessed was this so called 'Kemon''s sister. She narrowed her eyes but didn't react too her harsh reactions to Wonder. Sighing heavily she looked back up at the male. " Nice too meet you, Kemon and.. Hellum." She said simply. Glancing back down at the short-tempered fae before snapping her glare at the male she walked along side of. When the male collapsed, Wonderland isnantly stopped and looked down at him. Her demon told her not too help but something inside of her told her too. She leaned down too grip his scruff and pull him upon her back. She took him too her cavern deep in teh heavenly forest before placing him gently down on teh rocky surface before her. She sighed heavily, whirling around to gather poppy seeds and cob webs too ease the pain. She began too spread them along side his wounds, using some rich juice from a Excetices Flower, to cure any wound; able too seal it back together.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:59 am

As Kemon began to awake he saw Hellum asleep. He went to move but he howled in pain he looked and saw odd things surrounding him. Hellum woke up instanly to the sond of pain in her brothers cry of pain in her mind she thought as she knew the sound like something began to harm someone so roamed to make sure noone went to harm her brother. Everything was clear she ran to her brother Kemon she asked "Why did u howl with pain?" "I went to move to you and a sharp pain hit me." They stared in eye to eye and his eyes began to change back to normal. All of his wounds be gan to heal his wings were still wrinkled, but only scars were their to be seen. His paw which dragged like a cub trying to drag a stick is now better. Hellum has now regained strength, but as he began to relieve all the pain a dark bblack figure appeared. Then they relized that Wonderland was missing they wondered and found her.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:24 am

Wonderland sighed before turning watching as they came towards her. She shuffled quickly around too face them. " I see your wounds have healed." She said flickering her tail at his strange body. She huffed back onto her haunches before glaring at the two infront of her.

OOC; Awe it's poo! >.<
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down