Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emiley's Petshop (Usualy G but ocasonal cuss words so Pg13)

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Emiley's Petshop (Usualy G but ocasonal cuss words so Pg13) Empty Emiley's Petshop (Usualy G but ocasonal cuss words so Pg13)

Post by Guest Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:25 pm

Information on Emiley's Petshop-
Open Monday-Saturday 8:30am to 9pm
Sunday 12:30am to 6pm

Buy the cheepest pets here! None are fixed so you may breed them in the feature, all purebreds have brown callers under their gender caller(Pink for girls blue for boys). We don't imbreed for puppies And kittens like other places! So come on in And buy a pet! We have dogs, wolves, cats, rats, hamsters, turtles, And snakes!
Update! Zebras too!!!

Last edited by Wild one on Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:59 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Emiley's Petshop (Usualy G but ocasonal cuss words so Pg13) Empty Monday

Post by Guest Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:56 pm

Emiley walked up to her small building shop And pulled the keys out of her purse, she pushed one into the door And twisted it. Pulling it out she opened the door And enterd, she flipped the closed sign so that it said open. She held a leash in her hand atached to a small puppy pug, she tied him to the counter, he was the petshop pet. With a sigh she began to feed the pets starting with the dogs, she was thinking about how she'd love to expand the shop And sell a wider varities of pets but for now she wasn't able. Her small fancy shop had only been open for a month, And it didn't seem to have hope for popularity.

Back to top Go down

Emiley's Petshop (Usualy G but ocasonal cuss words so Pg13) Empty Re: Emiley's Petshop (Usualy G but ocasonal cuss words so Pg13)

Post by Guest Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:11 pm

Lµ¢¥
The small black puppy in a pen by herself leaped up with joy as kibbles filled her empty bowl. She was the last of the black lab puppies from a month ago and wouldn't sell because New Yorkers didn't like runts aprently. As soon as Emiley finished she ran over And gobled up her doggy chow.

Last edited by Wild one on Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Emiley's Petshop (Usualy G but ocasonal cuss words so Pg13) Empty Re: Emiley's Petshop (Usualy G but ocasonal cuss words so Pg13)

Post by Harley Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:25 pm

(W_hat are you looking for?)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:01 am

(I made her shop so that if some one doesn't want a character to be placed in the acouction house then you can put them here And some one can rp buying them. Brillant? Very Happy)

(P.s: I also really wanted to rp running a petshop)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:15 am

(Also if anyone wants to play one of her two emploies u can or her unpaid teen assistant)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:21 pm

(That sounds cool!)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:55 am

(Thanks:D)

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:55 pm

(Don't mind me, I'm just joining!)

Luke~

I barked at Emiley as she walked by, and then chewed on my puppy toy. Soon, my brother Justin grabbed the other end. "Give me that!" I barked before pulling him off of my toy and continuing to play with my toy.
My only dream job was to become a Police Dog and protect the world. So I started off by fighting my toy teddy. "Grrrrrr... You don't stand a chance cat!" I barked, pretending it was a cat that I ought to hate.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Emiley's Petshop (Usualy G but ocasonal cuss words so Pg13) Empty Moka

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:29 pm

"Hey! Hey, you with the bear! Don't say that! Cats are good because they can do some things we can't!" She yapped at the puppy with her little voice. She was shipped here straight from Japan, making her a foreign pup. Sense she was unhappy, she let out a loud, earsplitting, banshee call-like scream. Once the food poured into her bowl, she huffed and pushed it away and screamed again. She started to walk around her cage at the walls, making sure her walk is right.

((I came too!))

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:35 pm

"Cats are annoying furballs with no intention in anythig but licking themselves and watching the stupidest things." I growled, before slipping through my cage and into hers. "My name is Luke. Would you like to play?" I asked before crouching into a playful position. "I have heard Emiley call you Moka. Is that your name?" I retorted, my tail wagging softly.

(Good o see you back!)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:44 pm

"Yes, it is, and i no wanna play! American dogs are bad dogs!" Watching him crouch, wanting to play, she growled. "No touch! I no know your games, but, you ask first." She said with a smirk. Jumping to the exit, she slipped through it and jumped to the floor and started running towards the back, barking a few times.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:51 pm

I smirked at her, before replying, "I am not Americano senorita. I come from Mexico, far from where you'a come from." I said. I truely was Mexican, and I was proud of it. "My mother was an Americano Golden Lab, while my'a father was a German Shepherd. That is were I'a got my name, Luke. My brother is Americano." I explained briefly.

(LOL I just love Mexico.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:57 pm

((Moka is Japanese, 0.0))

"Moka no from here! I from Japan! You go down!" She barked when she climbed onto the desk. Giving a slight howl, she jumped and landed on Luke. Getting off, she started climbing the other cages to get to her cage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:10 pm

She snarled, twitching a bit. Tackling him, she took hold of his tail and started dragging him to the wall that faced his cage. Letting him go, she grabbed and ear and turned to have him face his cage. "Go!" She barked, meaning it and she walked back to her blanket and laid down. Yawning, she laid down and curled up.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:17 pm

"Alright, alright Senorita! I'm gone!" I barked before slipping into my cage to lay down next to my brother. My emotions were mixed for his dog... Later that night, when the stoe was closed, I heard robbers breaking in without noise.
I slipped through Moka's cage and noed her then bumped her with a paw. "Senorita Moka... Robbers. There'a here." I barked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:24 pm

"Then watch what i do." She huffed and she slipped out, hunting them down. Once she was behind them, she started barking and howling, and letting out screams. 'Get law! Get law!' She barked to the others and started running in circles around the robbers, barking and growling at them. She was going to show what her breed was made of and she was not going to let the robbers get away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:30 pm

(I think it is time that I posted)

Jasper watched the two dogs bickering, rolling her golden eyes as she snuggled down into her bed. A dog across from her questioned what was wrong with them , and a short conversation followed. "Jah!" Jasper laughed, settling her muzzle onto her paws. "Vat do you think?" Her accent was strong, like the other two who had been speaking a moment before. As night settled in, the puppy closed her eyes, dozing off. The sound of the robbers and the japanese puppy awoke her, and Jasper slipped from her cage and helped, growling her little puppy growl and raising her hackles.

(Yeah, that post sucked, but oh well.)

Emiley's Petshop (Usualy G but ocasonal cuss words so Pg13) F5b8616b82aa9a92a03cafdee1563724-d4pdk7o
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:39 pm

She snarled as she bit the leg of a robber, not letting go. She started getting shaken around by the guy but her teeth were stuck in his leg.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:52 pm

The man finally gave his leg a hard shake, and flung Moka into the wall. I was horrified by the sight, and I leaped and landed on the back of the robber, sinking my teeth into his shoulder than the back of his neck. My sharp claws dag into his shoulders, while my back claws scraped at his back.
"Don't you'a ever touch Moka!" I barked as I clawed him in the cheek, then stood over Moka's body, my muscular figure tensing with rage at the robber. The man set off an alarm, and ran out of the store with fright as the cops with large German Shepherds ran after him.
One of the German Shepherds stopped and licked me on the head. "Good work Luke." He said. "Gracias Uncle Jericho. Adios." I barked a thank you and a goodbye. "You alright Moka?" I asked, hoping she wasn't hurt.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:15 pm

Jasper looked around, blinking in shock. She remembered skittering into the counter, and having a couple boxes fall on top of her. "Vat a big help I vas!" The saluki puppy sighed, pulling herself from beneath the heavy boxes. "Is everyvone okay?" Jasper asked, sitting back and blinking with shame. "Sorry I vasn't much help..."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Emiley's Petshop (Usualy G but ocasonal cuss words so Pg13) Empty Moka and Lillian

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:18 pm

She huffed and looked at Luke. She nipped his nose and smiled then headed back inside her cage. She laid down and closed her eyes, starting to fall asleep.

Lillian giggled and pawed at Jasper. "Is okay. Robbers have gone, meaning you no hide anymore." The little Saluki puppy said as she looked at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:22 pm

Jasper smiled, giving Lillian a quick lick on the nose before hopping back up into her crate. "Jah, I cannot vathom vhy a robber vould rob a petshop..." She laughed, wagging her tail. "Vhy not a bank? Or a grocery store? Maybe even a Val-mart!" Jasper suggested, looking around at the fallen boxes.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Emiley's Petshop (Usualy G but ocasonal cuss words so Pg13) Empty Moka and Lillian

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:24 pm

"The reason would be the weird money box." She barked in replied to Jasper's point. She giggled when she felt a tingle from the lick and wiggled around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:30 pm

"But vat does it have in it? Vifty dollars? Banks have thousands ov dollars!" She objected, laughing happily. "And the Val-marts have more than here!" Jasper put her nose again the bars, inhaling the strong scents of the pet shop.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next