Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emiley's Petshop (Usualy G but ocasonal cuss words so Pg13)

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Emiley's Petshop (Usualy G but ocasonal cuss words so Pg13) - Page 4 Empty Re: Emiley's Petshop (Usualy G but ocasonal cuss words so Pg13)

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:12 am

(Wow, recap plz from every ones point of view?)

Back to top Go down

Emiley's Petshop (Usualy G but ocasonal cuss words so Pg13) - Page 4 Empty Re: Emiley's Petshop (Usualy G but ocasonal cuss words so Pg13)

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:40 pm

((i don't even know anymore, i just went with the posts at that time....))

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:42 pm

(West! Your FINALLY back! Hip hip! Hurray!)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:47 pm

((well, i am homeschooled and i don't get much computer time....))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:39 pm

(Guuuuys I wanted a recap from all but some one just give me one. It's is my topic for goodness sake. )

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:07 am

(Oh, sorry Wild. Um not much has happened. I have two characters named Luke and Justin, and blah blah blah)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:46 am

(Ugh I'm just gonna delete your post if I don't get a recap)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:51 am

(Mind if I join? Or is this a bad time)
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:10 pm

(Its open. Anyone can join... And Wild, the only things hat have been going on are Luke falling in love with Moka, Rock being a gangster, and not much else. Chill man. -_-)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:11 pm

(You forgot that someone broke in -_-)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:19 pm

(Oh yeah! That to... Sorry Wild. :3)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:27 pm

(okey i'll jump in then ^^ I have no idea what happened to prepare for randomness XD)

Roselenne

Roselenne was being placed in one of those cage-things. The overwhelming smell of animals made the young pitbull's eyes widen, and she stared around, surprised and scared. She pressed herself against the back of the cage as a human approached and dumped food into a bowl. She approached it cautiously before eating it slowly. After finishing her meal, the dog looked around. "Hello?" she called, nervous.

(She has a british accent, btw. :3)
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Emiley's Petshop (Usualy G but ocasonal cuss words so Pg13) - Page 4 Empty Tuseday (guessing that you are on the next day)

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:30 pm

(Don't tell me to chill and ummm well there's a issue no one can break in without the burgaler alarm going off and I read some of the post a tad and the animals can't go into each others cages or out unless Emily takes them out.)

Emily went to the petshop, she had gotten the called about the break in and the only damage was broken windows cause aprently as soon as they heard the burgaler alarm they took off. She sighed looking at the window. She called some one to fix it and went inside with her pug. She fed all the animals then took each puppy out at a time and bathed them. Soon she took Moka to the nice tub and put it in soaking her with warm water using the movable sink handle to spray her. Stoping she gentley scrubed flea bath shampoo into her fur lathering it up quickly. The dog soon was covered in shampoo excloding her face. Carfuly and covering her eyes Emily washed all the soap off then went to the dry off station and pulled a hair drier out and finished rather quick. Next she took her to the hair station where she brushed her hair and put a cute green bow on her head. "Perfect, you look good girl" then carried her back.
Lucy watched as Moka being put back in her cage, she had a bow too except hers was green and fluffly, Lucy's was a bit purple droopy how. Looking at the male dogs the didn't have bows on their heads but looked good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:40 pm

Roselenne narrowed her eyes at the human and inspected her. She looked friendly enough, but the pitbull pup pressed herself against the cage, growling softly.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:28 pm

Emily stopped sudenly and closed Rose's cage and locking it as a loud horn beeped from outside and a mane came strolling in. Quickly with exitment she went to greet him and the two talked for awhile. "Miss where the fuck are you gonna keep him?" Smiling she took him to a room watching off in the back that turned into a small stable"Here." She said smiling then with a mod the mane asked for his money and left to get a zebra. He cane back leading the young clumsy fellow to the back then putting him in a warm stall.

Charlie scardly laid down in the stall, the shy fellow felt lonley and home sick. He wanted his mom! Imeadently after Frank left he started wailing loudly and wouldn't allow Emily to touch and calm him. The scard little fellow trembled in the conner but when he saw the milk bottle he slowly came forward and drank. The albino colt was to be her first excotic animal and she thought it'd take her forever to save up for but the farm the little guy was from wasn't into having a albino foal.

Once Charlie was done Emily went back to bathing puppies and putting bows in the girls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:58 pm

~Glamor, Glitter, Fashion, Glamerous~
Cassie walked into the petshop even though it was closed and went to the pups, "I'm sorry but we are closed right now." Emily said rushing into the room. "I'm sorry but if you know who I am you'll let me shop now! I could spoil your little petshop if a I wanted." She said scarring Emily who just nodded. Cassie turned, her curly hair swooshing about. She wore make up and looked like a mini adult just without boobs...at all. Looking at the puppies she felt tottaly unsure of which to buy. She figured it'd be best to play with the ones she wanted first before choosing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:56 pm

Jasper pawed the little bow out of her fur, wishing she could go roll in the mud. The perfumey scent made her eyes water. When the girl who seemed like a teeny tiny adult entered the store, Jasper whined, and backed up in her cage. She had no desire to play with someone who smelled even more flowery than she did.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Emiley's Petshop (Usualy G but ocasonal cuss words so Pg13) - Page 4 Empty Moka

Post by Guest Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:04 pm

((I'm just going with what is on this page cause my brain went out.))

Lifting her head to smell to much perfume and it just bugged the crap out of her nose. Walking to the front of her cage, she saw some girls and growled. "Sassy little brats. They hardly have any respect for the manager...." She muttered to herself and sat down, ears flat as she glared at her. They were hardly the type of people she found as hers, they were way to puffy with makeup, sassy, and annoying.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:19 pm

Luke~

Making my way next to Moka, I licked her ear. "Don't worry Moka. We won't be'a taken by those'a humans no matter what." I assured her with my Mexican accent.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Emiley's Petshop (Usualy G but ocasonal cuss words so Pg13) - Page 4 Empty Moka

Post by Guest Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:33 pm

"I hate having humans touch me so if she tries, she gonna pull her hand out with blood on it." She mutters as she continues to glare at the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:36 pm

"I don't mind being petted, but people like THAT. That'll end well." I said sarcastically, my ears pinned back as one approached me. It reached its hand down, and immediately I bit her hand, spilling blood out. My dog tags necklace jingled as I moved, and I looked over at Moka with a smile.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:56 am

(No time skips without my permission this is my topic. Also I will say this again there is no way the dogs can travel in and out of their or others cages unless Emily moves them. Thank you. Pic of cages-http://www.fredericknewspost.com/photos/08/11/23/83087_large.jpg )

Cassie looked through the glass at the puppies, " I want to play with those two first." She said to Emily pointing at Moka and (Forget his name, the Mexican pup)

With a fake smile Emily went into the staff only area and unclicked both cages which where right next to each other then latched leashes on before pulling them out gently and setting them down on the cold hard ground. Walking them past the girl to the play pens she opened one up and put them in.

Cassie walked over and got in, she pulled out a beef jerky stick from a treat pouch on her waist and broke two tiny bits off before sliding it back in. She set one down in front of both dogs. Smiling she watched them.

(Crappy post, sorry)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:10 pm

Jasper watched as Moka and Luke(I think?) were pulled out and set down on the floor. "Vell.... My only advice to you, be the worst you can be." She sniffed around in her cage, aching to do something instead of being loced up all day.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:17 am

(His name is Luke.)

I growled a bit, but sighed and ate the treat.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4