Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emiley's Petshop (Usualy G but ocasonal cuss words so Pg13)

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Emiley's Petshop (Usualy G but ocasonal cuss words so Pg13) - Page 2 Empty Re: Emiley's Petshop (Usualy G but ocasonal cuss words so Pg13)

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:33 pm

"I'm glad your OK." I said, as I gave her a handsome smile than licked her nose. "Wow! My hero!" I barked as I saw Diablo, the K-9 Leader run by and gave me a wink. "That'll be me one'a day." I whispered, my eyes glistening.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Emiley's Petshop (Usualy G but ocasonal cuss words so Pg13) - Page 2 Empty Moka and Lillian

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:36 pm

"Maybe enemies wanting revenge! Fighters die in battle, not flee!" She protested, growling as she scuffled a bit. Lillian whined and scurried back into her kennel and stayed in a corner, nervous from Moka's furious sounds.

Back to top Go down

Emiley's Petshop (Usualy G but ocasonal cuss words so Pg13) - Page 2 Empty Re: Emiley's Petshop (Usualy G but ocasonal cuss words so Pg13)

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:42 pm

"I agree Senorita." I said to Moka, before my brother came scampering over. "Oooooh.... Luke is in love! You all hear it! He's in love with the Japanese pup!" He barked. I was furious. "I am not! She's a friend you pest!" I snarled before wapping him in the nose.
He snickered before going back to our cage and laying down. "Lover pup." He cooed. Maybe I did have feelings for Moka. Well only a teeny tiny bit. "Moka. You fought very well." I decided to say, to try and earn her trust.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:46 pm

"Humans so clumsy! It is viser vor them to stay and vight! But us, dogs like me, built vor running. NOt a givt to be wasted.." Jasper giggled as Luke was getting teased. "Love is certainly a strong vord, isn't it? Vaint attraction, I belief, would vit this situation better." She added.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Emiley's Petshop (Usualy G but ocasonal cuss words so Pg13) - Page 2 Empty Moka and Lillian

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:48 pm

She glared at Luke's brother and huffed, but smiled a bit. "I friend but fierce fighter." She barked as she looked at the dark and silent petshop. "I-I must go with Jasper. Our breed i=is fit f-for speed, n-not fighting...." she whined softly, nervous that they'll return.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:50 pm

"Yes... Love is a strong word. Though it is a nice word." I replied, looking at the German Dog. "And yes. Moka you show courage and strength in your heart... I like it." I coughed out the last part, before smiling. "My'a brother is more of a speedster as'a well." I said, looking at Jasper and Lillian.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:56 pm

Moka smirked, having a tiny feeling for Luke. Closing their eyes, both Lillian and Moka went to sleep, making everything get tuned out.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:05 pm

I smiled before saying, "Goodnight Moka." I whispered before falling asleep next to my brother. The next morning I awoke to see Moka awake as well. "Good morning'a Moka." I greeted as I slipped through the cage bars. I was stuck at first, but as I pulled I flung out and smacked right into Moka, and our noses touched.
"Oh Hola Moka." I said, trying to make the moment a bit less awkward before gazing into her deep eyes with amazement. Her eyes took my breath away.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:09 pm

Jasper lifted her head, yawning and stretching out on her side. "Vell? How did everyone sleep?" She asked, looking over at Luke and Moka. "Savor your puphood vhile you still have it." Jasper muttered beneath her breath, knowing in her heart that she would rather be running free in a field then getting all lovey dovey with a male.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:11 pm

I was still stunned by the sight of Moka's eyes. And yes, I preferred to be running free but love was a nice word. "M-Moka... Your eyes. You got really pretty eyes." I complimented.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:18 pm

Moka looked at Luke, dumbfounded and shuffled around her paws. "Arigato." She replied as it was Japanese for thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:22 pm

"You are most welcome..." I said, understanding the word. She was a beautiful dog, and her looks were so breath taking. "You wanna play?" I asked before getting off her and crouching in a playful position.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:42 pm

"Soon. All up?" She barked as she shook her fur. She scratched her ear and went to her food bowl and looked at the food she left yesterday. Munching at it, she wagged her curled tail as she did so.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:20 am

Deciding to leave Moka to her food, I padded to my food bowl where wet food was mixed with steak bits. "Moning Lover pup." My brother barked. Immdiately I jumped on him and pinned Justin down. "Stop it Senior Justin! I'a have had enough!" I snarled.
He pushed me of before going to his toys and chewing them. I rolled my eyes before slipping through the cage to Moka's.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:27 pm

Once she was finished, Moka looked at him. "Yes?" She asked, curious what he wanted.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:45 pm

Giving her a smile, I sat in front of her before responding. "Oh nothing. I'm jus'at wondering." I paused for a minute. "Do you'a have a dream'a job? Like when'a you'a are older?" I asked, looking her straight in the eyes. I have wanted to be a K-9 Police Dog all my life, and it was over taking my soul.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:42 pm

"No." She replied, not really thinking about it at all. There weren't many jobs a Shiba Inu could do here in America so she shooed the thought away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:49 pm

Jasper lifted her head, sniffing the air. "A dog like you has very much potential, Moka. I am sure you vill vind something." The saluki stretched out her long legs, looking over at the two. "I am sure I vill be used vor racing... nothing special.."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:51 pm

She looked to Jasper and shrugged. Pricking her ears in alert, she heard....music? She huffed and looked to the door, wondering what it was.
((I'm bringing another dog in: Party Rock. I'm finishing him up.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:54 pm

Jasper sighed, jumping out of her cage and sniffing around. She heard the music as well, but shook it off.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Emiley's Petshop (Usualy G but ocasonal cuss words so Pg13) - Page 2 Empty Moka, Lillian, and ~Party Rock~

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:11 pm

The music grew louder until she saw a grown dog at the door. She tried to get a better view but all she could tell is that the music came from the dog.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:21 pm

"Vat the heck?" JAsper asked, trotting up to the door and tilting her head. "Vho is that? Vhy is he carrying music?" She gingerly opened the door for him, perking her ears.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:24 pm

I also heard the music, and saw the different dog. "Hola amigo. Comme est a?" I barked in spanish, before sitting next to Moka and Jasper. "He cant understand you Luke!" Justin sneered.
"Do you'a want to get'a a mouthful of paw?" I barked back.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Emiley's Petshop (Usualy G but ocasonal cuss words so Pg13) - Page 2 Empty Moka, Lillian, and ~Party Rock~

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:43 pm

The big male moved forward in side and smiled. "What up homeys? The name is Party Rock and having fun is what i do. Call me Rock." He barked, grinned widely. His tail swayed to the music that was playing from the headphones he had around his neck. He had a human's armband on his left front leg and two small glow stick bracelets around his right front leg. Clicking the button on his collar, the music shut off and he bent down his head to all of them. He looked at the spanish speaking one and smiled. "Hola, pequeno. Mi nombre es Party Rock, pero me llaman Rock." He replied to Luke in Spanish sense Rock learned worldwide languages.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:47 pm

Jasper giggledat the dogs funny apparel, and decided to test him a little. "Hallo Rock, mein Name ist Jasper und was genau machst du denn hier?"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next