Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emiley's Petshop (Usualy G but ocasonal cuss words so Pg13)

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Emiley's Petshop (Usualy G but ocasonal cuss words so Pg13) - Page 3 Empty Re: Emiley's Petshop (Usualy G but ocasonal cuss words so Pg13)

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:01 pm

I smiled at the Rock. "Hola Rock. My'a name is'a Luke." I said partly in Spanish. I was also a bit of a gangster, but I didn't do it much. When he turned the music back on, I started to dance to the beat to impress Moka.
If I say so myself, my dance moves were pretty sweet. "So Rock. Where'a do you'a come'a from?" I asked still dancing to the music. My dog tags (military necklace, dangled from my neck as I danced.
"Phew. Now that'a was rad, yo." I said with a mexican but gangster accent.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Emiley's Petshop (Usualy G but ocasonal cuss words so Pg13) - Page 3 Empty Re: Emiley's Petshop (Usualy G but ocasonal cuss words so Pg13)

Post by Harley Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:09 pm

Jasper wrinkled her nose when Luke started dancing, closing her eyes. "Aye aye aye...." She whispered, also turning her head away. "Yo is in my list of vords I like..."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Emiley's Petshop (Usualy G but ocasonal cuss words so Pg13) - Page 3 Empty Moka, Lillian, and ~Party Rock~

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:11 pm

Rock looked at Jasper and smiled. "Ich bin hier, weil ich ein Mensch, der Interesse an Parteien erfolgt, wie mich treffen mochten." He replied to her in German. Watching Luke, he smiled and walked away from the crowd. Flicking a light on and switching to a song that matched his name, he stood in the light when it began and smiled. "Wicked moves, but watch this!" He howled and started to walk in place, smiling. Shuffling a bit as he jogged in place, he chuckled and jumped, spinning slightly and landing on his front paws, doing a moon walk on them. Leaping backwards, he landed on his back paws and spun twice then stopped, turned and when he backed up, he ran and slid on some water, and started to slid towards them on only two paws. Right when he was about to hit them, he unsheathed his claws and stopped at the same time the music ended. Sitting down, he smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:13 pm

Jasper dipped her head, but hopped back up in her cage when the new dog started dancing. "Is this supposed to be dancing? It looks more like mindless shuffling to me." She growled, and covered her earswith her paws.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:21 pm

"That'a was hot bro!" I barked with excitement. "Up top!" I said before high fiving him. Soon I turned on a dub step song, and started shuffling backwards and sideways on the floor as lights flickered.
As I danced, I started spinning on my back round and round before getting back on my paws and standing on my front paws, doing a sort of a shuffle then stopping as the music ended. "Yeah man! That'a song is tight!" I barked.
I was definitely thinking that Rock and I would get along great. "I'a have different necklaces in my'a cage!" I barked before scurrying there and grabbing my bling bling necklace, dark brown beaded necklace, and my hawaiian necklace.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Emiley's Petshop (Usualy G but ocasonal cuss words so Pg13) - Page 3 Empty Moka, Lillian, and ~Party Rock~

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:24 pm

Looking at her, his smile turned to a frown and he walked to her cage to confront her. Damit Sie wissen, wie man tanzt? Huh? Ich habe nicht so denken. Sagen Sie nicht, negative Dinge so zu einem Hund, was Sie nicht konnen, weil man es dann fuhlen Sie sich besser fuhlen. Macht" He growled softly at her and walked to the back room. Grabbing a dog bed, he laid it in a corner and laid down, curling up as he covered his ears with his canine headphones and turned on the song that matched his name.

After watching the whole event, Moka watched Rock go and looked to the rest. "Watashitachiha, nani ka machigatta koto o shita no ka? Doyo. ... Kare ga mieta." She whined in Japanese, looking to the door to the back room. He looked like he was upset but she shook it off and walked to her cage and went in, going to her water to drink. "Luke, go see Rock. He seems Doyo. Upset." She whined to him, hopping the big male is alright.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:30 pm

I smiled at Moka before scampering off to Rock. "Sup man. You alright, bro?" I asked, before pawing his shoulder. "You got some wicked dance moves bro... We cool?" I said cooly.
Rock was a real cool canine. I liked it... The only thing bothering me were my feelings towards Moka. Maybe I do love her, I thought to myself.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:44 pm

"And just how do you know I can dance or not? Tell me, when did you ever find that out?" Jasper asked, whipping her head around to look at him. "Heyrðu, Rock. Ég aldrei ætlað að móðga þig, sagði ég einfaldlega að mínu mati. Ekki fara og hafa kýr vegna þess að ég sagði þér og Luke sem ég hugsaði um dans þinn. Ég er viss um að í þessu American menningu ykkar, að er mjög gott, en þar sem ég kem frá, sem er einfaldlega rykkir í kring án þess. ég er hryggur, en samt .... " She said in her third language, looking over at him. "I'm sorry..."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:52 pm

I looked at Jasper and cocked my head. "Now that is a language I'a do not'a get." I said, now confused. But my feelings for Moka were driving me insane. "I must tell her." I whispered to myself before making sure my dog tag necklace looked right, and made my way to Moka.
"Senorita... I'a must tell you'a something." I said herself and sucked in a deep breath. "I'a kinda have..." I paused for a moment. "I think I might have feelings for you, Senorita Moka." I said.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:55 pm

"Icelandic." Jasper sighed, letting her ears flop down in sadness. She heard what Luke said, and grinned a little. "Puppy love..." She whispered so no one could hear, not even a dog right next to her.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:01 pm

He nodded, smiled. ""We cool, lil' bro." He replied, his claws clicking to the beat. Getting up and walking to the door, he looked to Jasper and smiled. "Vio gott." He howled to Jasper in the same language. He laid back down in his bed, listening to his music.

Moka looked to him and smiled, feeling like she would blush. "Watashi mo ruku anata o aishiteimasu. Anata ga saiyo sa reta baai wa, watashi wa hontoni watashi wa anata to issho ni ikitai to kangaete imasu." She replied, nuzzling him softly. Knowing he wouldn't understand Japanese, she smiled. "Me like you too. I hope we go with same human." She said in the best way she could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:09 pm

"But no, I cannot dance. You were right about that... I can sing, but not do a lot of other things." Jasper sighed, but licked Rock's nose.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:15 pm

He smiled and licked her nose back. He was almost a year old and he was having fun at the petshop already.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:18 pm

"Moka. Would you like me to teach you a bit of English?" I asked in my best American accent. "Yo, Rock! You wanna come with me and'a Moka to a restaurant I'a know?" I asked the male.

(Should we make our characters like 1 1/2 or 2.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:27 pm

"Nah, i rather hill here. I don't wanna interfere." He howled to them and chuckled, not wanting to disturb their chance to get closer together.

Moka smiled and nodded as she stood up. "Moka wants to learn." She whined softly and brushed off anything on her fur to make herself look better than a mess.

((I dunno.))

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:37 pm

"Alright... Come to the restaurant with me first." I said before leading Moka to a wonderful restaurant. "Watch and learn." I said before pawing at the back door. It was opened by a man who smiled down at me. "Aw, I'll be right back." He said after I begged for food.
He came back with 3 small steaks and put them down in front of me. "There you are." He said before closing the door. I brought 1 steak to Moka and started eating mine.
I smiled warmly. "Max has the best grill in town." I said after swallowing my steak. "You'a like it?" I asked.

(I think it would make a little more sense. But if you don't want to its fine.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:46 pm

She ate the steak and smiled and huffed. "Its good. And i wanted to tell you this but i know how to speak English, i just rarely use it. I hope its no big deal." She said, making sure she isn't handled.

((Nah, i just dunno if she should be 1 1/2 or 2. i hate choosing.))

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:56 pm

"Oh that is alright. I can speak English very well to, I just love Mexico." I said before licking her cheek and taking her back to the pet shop. "Yo, Rock my homey! I'a got you a steak!" I barked to Rock before laying next to Moka.

(Lets make it 2. I'm going to bed now. In the morning OK.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:58 pm

"Nice! Toss it to the back door!" He howled to him.

Moka smiled and slipped away, padding back to her cage. Slipping inside, she yawned and curled up, falling asleep for a nap.
((kk. Night.))

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:53 am

(LOL I'm back! Very Happy)

"You'a got it bro!" I said tossing it to the back door for Rock. And then soon I slipped into Moka's cage to join her for a nap.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:17 am

Jasper looked around when the two left, frowning a little. "Vell..." She whispered, grinding her teeth with frustration. The saluki jumped from her cage, passing the two dogs as they came back in. "Be back soon.." She barked, and sped around the corner towards no where in particular.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:44 am

OOC: Harley you need to reply to A Framed Criminal.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:28 pm

(Bump)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:48 pm

Rock grabbed is steak and dragged it back, munching on it happily.Each tear was a good tear, sense the steak was so juicy and delicious.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:30 pm

"Is it good steak?" I asked before getting up to rest in my cage. Laying down in my bed, I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep, with dreams of being a K-9.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next