Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Left or Right, you Choose [horsegodess] (T)

4 posters

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Go down

Left or Right, you Choose [horsegodess] (T) - Page 2 Empty Re: Left or Right, you Choose [horsegodess] (T)

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:08 pm

"I mean no harm to anyone. Sure I was born on the streets, but I'm not bloodthirsty." I meowed to Sasha and Thorns. "Oh my god! Its Nico! That street wise, alley cat!" A white she-cat meowed and padded towards me. "Oh, hello girls." I meowed a greeting to her and a couple other she-cats.
On the streets I was overly popular, and there were many she-cats that found me attractive. "Well, then. How are you 3?" I asked them. "Oh were mighty fine, Nico. Oh, what a polite tom." The she-cat meowed before padding off with her friends. I chuckled lightly, "I'm quite popular in this city." I meowed to Sasha and Thorns.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Left or Right, you Choose [horsegodess] (T) - Page 2 Empty Re: Left or Right, you Choose [horsegodess] (T)

Post by Blackberry Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:10 pm

Thorns narrowed his eyes as the three she-cats chatted with Nico, and then left. 'Popular?' he asked, slightly doubtful. He didn't know what to make of this cat- there was something about him that made his skin crawl. But for some reason, Thorns was refusing to trust this tom.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:17 pm

I let out a meow of laughter, at the tom. "Yes, I'm popular. I wouldn't say I'm on top of the city, but I am recognized by-" I was cut off by crying for help. There I saw a tiny black kit with amber eyes, drowning in the creek. "I'll be right back!" I meowed before darting to the creek, and leaping in.
As much as I hated water, I would not let a kit die by drowning. Grabbing the kitten by his scruff, I pulled him out and brought him back to the yard. "N-N-Nico? T-Thank you..." The kit shivered, as he crawled into my pelt. "Well, I couldn't just leave you to die." I meowed. "I'm Riley." Riley mewed softly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:20 pm

(Just a quick question. Why do you keep rescuing, fighting, and talking to random cats o.O)

Thorns flattened his ears again as Nico went to go and save a kit drowning in a creek. He started to race over and help, but Nico was faster, and saved the kit. The tom said nothing as the kit crawled into Nico's fur. Yes, this cat was defiantly strange. Thorns watched him carefully.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:24 pm

( so is thorns now talking?)

Sasha accepted this cat. maybe the three of them could go feral together. no baths, no kibble. freedom. sounded too good to Sasha. She didnt know what to do. if she remained t thorns side, she would look like she didnt accept this new cat. she decided to go over to the new cat to try and persuade thorns to accept him. She touched little nose to his.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:30 pm

(nah, he's mouthing stuff XD)

Thorns jumped one foot in the air as Sasha's nose touched his. Heart beating, he glanced at Sasha, surprised. 'oh,' he mouthed. 'I thought you were someone else.' He tilted his head slightly and flicked his right ear. What is it? his body asked.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:31 pm

My heart warmed as Sasha touched her nose to mine. I gulped nervously, my green gaze searching her eyes. "Um. Sasha, do you mind getting this kit Riley some food." I meowed to her softly, flashing her a quick smile before comforting the kit. "My parents were killed by a tom called Aurath." Riley mewed, his amber eyes filled with tears.
My heart sank at the name. I knew the cat... "Don't worry. Theres a nice she-cat down the street that would be happy to adopt you. I kinda got my paws full right now." I meowed to Riley, flicking my tail to a house. "Oh thank you, Nico!" He mewed and bounded towards the house.
"Oh, never mind the food Sasha." I called to the she-cat, that I seemed to like a little bit.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:33 pm

(i am so confused)
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:34 pm

(Yeah, I'm a bit confused to. I'm just going along with this! xD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:37 pm

(and i thought Nico was at the creek with Riley o.O and that horsegoddess (before she posted) was with Thorns e.e /is a little slow today)
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:40 pm

Sasha turned back to thorns. she rubbed against him. she tried to show her affection for him to make sure he didnt get jealous.

(i touched noses with nico) i am confused too though)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:45 pm

(okay my post was super awkward then ;; )

Thorns let out an inaudible sigh. Didn't Sasha know that he didn't - or couldn't - get jealous? He gazed at his one-eyed friend, flicking his tail. 'You don't have to do this,' he mouthed.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:46 pm

Feeling nervous around Sasha, I gulped and stood up. "I, uh. I'll be right back." I meowed to her, before padding down by a stream. I started talking to myself. "I cant believe it. I'm actually in love with Sasha... She's not like the other cats. She's prettier, sweeter, and doesn't go crazy when she sees me." I meowed to myself, hoping Sasha couldn't hear me.
"I just hope she feels the same way... Oh come on, Nico! Have faith! Of course she likes you, just not in that kind of way yet!" I meowed to myself again, a bit louder this time, looking at my reflection.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:47 pm

Thorns wanted to follow him, but all he did was shrug. He glanced at Sasha once more before sitting down and grooming himself nervously.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:55 pm

Sasha stopped rubbing against Thorns, and waited for him to show his approval of Nico. But out of the blue, Nico just walks away. She accepts this, but continues to watch him closely. Then she heard him meow. Sasha meowed back, inviting back over with him and Thorns. She leaned some of her weight on thorns showing her friendly affection towards him.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:56 pm

He licked her ear once before pressing his nose against the base of her ear. 'Sorry if I made you mad,' he mouthed carefully.

(brb breakfast)
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:59 pm

Padding back to them, I flashed Sasha a handsome smile and put down a mouse for her, then put a mouse down for Thorns. My green gaze rested on Sasha's eyes, and I was lost for words. My heart skipped a beat as I continued to search her eyes, and I gulped nervously.
"So... Do you and Thorns want to live as alley cats?" I asked her, finally choking out words that were stolen by her endless eyes.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:06 pm

(okay so it looks like im gonna make sasha talk now)

"i thought you would never ask" Sasha said. She looked over at Thorns to make sure he was okay with it. She was very excited.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:08 pm

Thorns pawed at the dead mouse, slightly disgusted. He glanced at Nico briefly before nodding slowly.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:10 pm

"Alright then... Well I uh." I stopped when I gazed into her eyes. My heart skipped another beat, and her eyes took my breath away. "I uh, um..." I stammered, my paws scuffling nervously.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:17 pm

Thorns snorted a little. Cat got your tongue? he thought rudely.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:36 pm

Looking over at Thorns, I sighed. "Never mind... Lets just go." I meowed before leading them into the city to my alley. "Well, here we are. I hope-" I was cut off by my friends. "Hey you Paws! Nico's back!" My closest friend, Linus called to Paws.
"How are my alleys doing?" I asked them. "Now that your here, fine! And who are they?" Paws asked. "Oh! That's Thorns and Sasha." I replied, before Linus winked at me. "Sasha's pretty... Does she like you yet?" Linus asked curiously. "I'd say as a friend." I told him, giving him a warning glance.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:57 pm

( night guys!)]

Sasha accepted the dead mouse, but instead of eating it, she began to play with it. she pawed at it and flipped it up into the air. She was very excited to go off on her own with her two friends, and couldnt figure out why nico and thorns were hesitating. She decided to lead the way, and bounded out across the street. She slowed to a walk and kept going, hoping her friends would follow.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:02 pm

(aw g'night.)

Thorns stared at the alley cats, frightened my their lean, tough scarred bodies. He flattened his ears.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:10 pm

"Sasha, Thorn. Meet my alleys, Linus and Paws." I meowed, glancing at Linus. Both of them were smaller than I was, and I was like a Leader to them. "Pleasure to meet you Sasha. I'm Linus." He meowed softly, pressing his nose in her fur.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next