Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Left or Right, you Choose [horsegodess] (T)

4 posters

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Go down

Left or Right, you Choose [horsegodess] (T) - Page 3 Empty Re: Left or Right, you Choose [horsegodess] (T)

Post by horsegodess Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:54 am

Sasha greeted the two cats with a meow. She looked back at thorns, but he wasnt following. "Thorns you coming?" she meowed across the street.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Left or Right, you Choose [horsegodess] (T) - Page 3 Empty Re: Left or Right, you Choose [horsegodess] (T)

Post by Blackberry Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:00 am

Thorns glanced at Sasha briefly as she called for him, and he began to dart over the street. A large truck honked, and Thorns stared at it, eyes wide before dashing away, barely avoiding the trucks large wheels.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:51 am

Watching Thorn, I was about to dash over and save him from the truck, but Thorns got here. "Hey, Nico. Lets see if you still got your alley cat skills." Linus meowed, before springing on my back. Meowing back, I flung him off before whipping around and pawing him to the ground. "Yep, you still got more skills than any alley cat." Paws meowed, grooming his paw.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:19 am

"So, Nico. Do you like her?" Paws asked, flicking his tail in the direction of Sasha. "Uh.... Yeah, a little bit. Why?" I meowed back, scuffling my paws. "Because you are acting nervous around her." Paws informed me, and I sighed. It was now dark outside, and the stars were filling the sky. Padding over to Sasha, I smiled. "You wanna stargaze? Tonight is perfect." I asked Sasha, my green gaze showing passion and hope.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:35 am

(Bump)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:18 am

"sure. but lets go up to that hill and out of the streets. It will be easier to see the stars." This time Sasha waited for Nico to take the lead, because he knew his way around. When he started, She and Thorns would follow.

(so blackberry are you done with this rp or what?)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:21 am

As we laid next to eachother on a hill, I noticed our pelts were just barely touching. "You are uh... You very pretty, Sasha." I meowed, flashing a handsome smile as my green gaze glittered passionately.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:36 am

Thorns lay down beside Sasha and rolled his eyes as Nico spoke. He stared at the stars that twinkled above, and silently purred. Right now, more then anything, he wanted to speak.

(not done i was just waiting for you ^^)
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:16 pm

(oh sorry)

"thank you" Sasha said. she looked up at the stars and sighed. "wow. theyre beautiful" she said.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:21 pm

Thorns got up and stood beside Sasha and said, 'Do you like it here?' He really wanted to know, since right now he was cold, his stomach was cramping from not eating, and he longed for the warmth of a fireplace.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:34 pm

"Your right, Sasha. They are beautiful..." I whispered, my green eyes glistening along with the stars. 'How could I fall in love with Sasha so fast? But I'll have to tell her soon.' I thought to myself, before lifting my massive paw and grooming it before rubbing my paw on my face and ear.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:35 pm

(Eh, Bump?)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:20 pm

Sasha stood up too. "i dont know. i like it. it is exciting and fun." she paused and looked down at nico. "do you like it?" Sasha was feeling a bit like she wanted to go home though.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:21 pm

If Thorns could snort, he would do it right now. 'Exciting?' he repeated. 'I think there's a tick lodged somewhere in my pelt.' He silently sighed and shook his head, the cold night air causing his pelt to bush out.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:25 pm

"well i guess we really are soft house cats then..." Sasha admitted. "What do you want to do?" Sasha asked, not sure if she wanted to go home or stay.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:33 pm

Thorns shrugged. 'We could go home,' he said, 'or we can stay wild.'
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:38 pm

Sasha didn know what to do.

(hey i can think of what to do here. got any suggestions?)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:52 pm

(lol Thorn is just complaining, we can still be wild cats, if you want)
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:03 pm

(okay but i still cant decide. i mean, if i was the cat, a warm fire inside sounds so good. Razz )
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:07 pm

(XD how about wild cats who sometimes go to humans?)
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:16 pm

(If I was a cat, I would rather run wild and free. Not eat slop out of a bowl everyday.)

"You guys can stay wild, or go back to your twolegs. But imagine the possibilities of being wild. Running free, no boundries, and no rules." I meowed to Sasha and Thorn thoughtfully.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:20 pm

What nico said excited her. she longed to be free. she had decided. she was going to turn feral. "okay im in." she exclamed
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:31 pm

"Alright then. You can stay with me, Paws and Linus. Their nice cats, and they wont harm you." I meowed mygaze resting on hers. "What about you Thorns? Wld and free, or a soft kittypet life?" I asked Thorns.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:58 pm

(ill wait for thorns to respond to this post)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:00 pm

(Blackberry is offline I think, and my other topics are inactive.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next