Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Sense Of Fear Is Running Thin (M)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

My Sense Of Fear Is Running Thin (M) Empty My Sense Of Fear Is Running Thin (M)

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:16 pm

Rhilia shifted, nervousness bright in her sparkling green eyes. She was so close! So close! She could hear their breathing, could hear the rustling of their sleeping bags as they moved around. The angel was shivering with fear and delight, the feathers on her wings brushing against each other softly as they bristled in anticipation. The sappy pine tree Rhilia pressed herself against obscured her view. You can do this. They are oblivious in this state. Stay quiet. She told herself, putting a bare foot forward. The bed of pine needles rustled beneath her, causing her to grimace and step back. Rhilia took a deep breath, pushing forward once more. A loud, sudden snore made her jump, but quickly reassured herself that humans often made weird sounds as they slept. Completely normal. A fire was cracking and popping, sending ashes and smoke into the air. Holding back a cough, Rhilia knelt by the flame. Her wings were tucked back, glistening in the moonlight as she hunted for something of interest. She felt her hand brush against a leather sheath, and smiled. Rhilia ran the tips of her fingers along the worn leather. It had seen better years. Sucking in her breath, Rhilia lifted it, brushing off the dirt that had gathered. There was a soft hiss as she withdrew the blade. The dagger was in better shape than its sheath, with a eccentrically carved obsidian handle and slightly curved, shining silver blade that could slice through an animal's hide like butter. A deadly weapon, and the owner probably had no idea of its worth. Shaking her head in pity, Rhilia stood, still holding the dagger.

Normally, she was against stealing. But there was something about this blade, something that called her in. She gazed at her reflection, wondering what the men would do if they woke up and saw such a bizarre creature. The idea made her shudder. Rhilia wanted to flee, but the humans were so... intriguing, that she couldn't stay away. If they woke and saw her, then she would slit his throat and fly away. That simple. With the dagger against her chest, Rhilia continued searching, going as far as digging through their packs and taking an apple. Only the necessities, she told herself, closing one of the packs and moving onto the next.

My Sense Of Fear Is Running Thin (M) Angel__light__by_jameswolf-d4ymkdx

I was hoping for a human male, and I really want to do this topic! Please?
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

My Sense Of Fear Is Running Thin (M) Empty Re: My Sense Of Fear Is Running Thin (M)

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:31 pm

(May I?)
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

My Sense Of Fear Is Running Thin (M) Empty Re: My Sense Of Fear Is Running Thin (M)

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:41 pm

(Yes, of course you may! Sorry, I had to get to bed early and didn't see this post!)
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:22 pm

Adain stood tall behind a tree. He never slept,only took naps. He was on guard duty for the knight anyway. His head tilted as he heard the hiss of a unsheathed weapon. His gray eyes sharpened,turning around slowly. He held a rope in his hand,and a gun to. He then saw it. A magnificent creature she was. It made him lust for the gorgeous wings she held,and the blade. My would it make a fortune! He cautiously crept up to her,his boots making no noise as he watched hr search through his stuff. With a quick movement he lasso'd the winged female and pulled her close,grabbing the blade out of her hand and sealing her mouth. "Gotcha!" He grinned,his muscular and pale body shining with pride.

(Picture soon. Sorry,not really good with humans xD)
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:03 pm

Rhilia froze, seeing a shadow looming, the motions morphed by the fire. She was stuck. The human was probably armed. You have this dagger... Rhilia reminded herself, smiling slyly. Obviously, she had underestimated the strength of her opponent. A sharp squeal escaped her throat as the blade was removed from her possesion, and struggled against him. She shook her head,unfamiliar with the feeling of being bound. Her wings flexed, rubbing against the rough bindings. They were strong, but very delicate when it came to that kind of thing. Gradually, she stilled, waiting for him to release her. All he needed to do was loosen the bindings, and she could rip free and fly away. That easy. One bad move, and she would be free.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:08 pm

Adain grinned,pulling her away from the fire as he shouted to his pals. "Come look guys! We got a big and nasty one!" he shouted to them. His members soon got up,an fat man with a fuzzy brown beard connected to a mustache and a unibrow easily got up. His eyes were closed into slits,being his usual visual form. "Hmm,she seems like a fighter. We could use those wings!" he laughed,rubbing his hand roughly down the girl's delicate white wings. Adain laughed as the others in his group leaped out of they're sleeping bags. "Well,I don't care. I caught her,she's mine." Adain said,a sly smirk on his face. A skinny man,looking like a twig with his full head of long braided black hair that covered his whole face,jeans,a black shirt,and a fat nose came into view. His voice was muffled,but somehow understandable. "Aye,yes. It must've been hard huh? Oh no! Not for ol'Adain!" he laughed. Adain nodded,jerking her up. "Yep! Like catchin' fish!"
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:22 pm

Rhilia's eyes widened, wondering if her kind had already been discovered, and hunted? The idea horrified her. She growled, glaring at the men. She was certainly not big, and most definitely not nasty! Rhilia looked at the fat man with disgust, trying to pull her wings away with a grimace. "Don't touch me, disgusting human!" Her words were muffled. As the skinny man rose, Rhilia tilted her head. It was strange, how humans could vary in such shapes and sizes. Angels were almost always attractive, unlike most the men in this camp. She yanked her arm, relief flooding through her as she freed the one arm. With a swift movement, she also released her mouth, and curled her lip up at the men. "If you think I will be an easy fight, think again."
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:31 pm

Adain quickly hit her in the lower back,his hands grabbed her wings with a vice grip as her pulled them back. "Get the rope Jordan!" he shouted. The fat man quickly grabbed the rope and tied her wrists together,doing the same with the feet as he sat down in front of the angel for brief moments,licking his lips. "Aye Adain,why don't I get the first try?" he looked up to Adain,smirking. Adain shook his head. "I caught her lad!" he laughed. He examined her amazing body,then rubbed one hand down her feathers and smirked. "Again,a nice fortune! Grab the knife old Keith!" Adain commanded,the skinny guy tripping as he edged toward the knife. He picked it up,his eyes in a trans before he stored it away inside his backpack. "Hey! She stole some of me apples!" he grumbled.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:45 pm

Rhilia bit her tongue as her wings were yanked back, never being one to show evidence of her pain or discomfort. She noted with a grim satisfaction that they left her mouth unbound.. "I am no prize." Her unique accent was sharp as she glared. "I might be more cooperative if you left my wings ALONE." She snapped. Rhilia gasped when the knife was brought into the conversation. "No.. no you can't!" Her tone held fear, and a tremble started to work its way through her body. "It could kill me. No loss to you selfish humans, I bet."
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:04 pm

Keith looked at the knight,puzzled. "Well young ma'am! This can kill anybody!" he said,laughing. It was a knife to them,only fancy looking. Of course if it hit the right place it could sure be deadly. Adain laughed,nodding. "Ah yes!" he grinned. He then let go of the angel's wings,lifting her and throwing her against a tree. "Aye,now stay where you are and no trouble will come to either." he smiled at her handsomely. "Aye!" replied Jordan,snapping his fingers and sounding a bit like a pirate.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:17 pm

Rhilia rolled her eyes, wondering if they were dense or just plain stupid. "I am well aware of that, smart ass." She wasn't used to such harsh language, but it gave her an edge. "Cutting off an angel's wings is very deadly to them. Seeing as we heal much faster than you vulnerable humans." The angel glanced over at Aidan, closing her eyes when she hit the tree. "I'd like to know your intentions. Of course, if you can stoop to that level." Rhilia rolled her shoulder, tempted to sneer at them. Feeling feisty, she returned his smile, flashing her set of perfect white teeth, and drew her long legs up to her chest. "You dabble in dangerous things.... but of course... I guess that means nothing to such a dense set of men.." Tilting her head, Rhilia examined her feet, looking up at Aidan with a daring look in her golden eyes.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:26 pm

Adain took the blade in his hands,ignoring the angel as the gang talked about trade and sell routes. "What about west? They could deserve some good money for this angel. Maybe a real good man would tame this beast." he laughed,taking the dagger in hand as he threw it. The dagger flew through the air,catching some of Keith's hair and catching it with a tree. Keith flew back slightly,laughing after his body slammed into the tree. "Good aim as always Adain! You need an award!" Keith complimented,the men laughing as his weak and thin arms struggled to get the dagger out,but failed. "Can someone help?" he asked. Jordan rolled his eyes,turning back to Adain. "Your right. Maybe that Charles guy? He is always looking toward us for fantasy creatures! He almost seeked that huge beast on us last time!" they both laughed,nodding to each other. "It's settled." Adain said.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:35 pm

Rhilia laughed, leaning her head back on the tree. "Beast? Do I look dangerous to you? After all, I'm tied..." She peered at them through her lashes, a smirk on her face. "Oh, it is so very rude to ignore your guest, is it not?" The men were animals, and Rhilia felt like a mouse being toyed with. "Tame? How exactly, would this man tame a girl who needs no taming? I'm am not a fighter, so why make me into one? If you wanted a warrior, then you would be sorely disappointed." The night was a little chilly, and Rhilia suddenly regretted wearing what he had. The feathers woven into her hair brushed against the tree, pulling a few strands loose, allowing them to fall into her face.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:40 pm

Jordan threw a pebble at her,having it hit roughly on her forehead. "Shut up!" he said before walking over to her,lifting her like a rag doll as he threw her onto his shoulder. He carried her,adjusting her body along his shoulder as he picked up his luggage. "Good! We're off!" he said,marching to the west. Keith whined. "Help me guys!" Adain laughed,walking over to Keith and taking out the dagger. He put it along his belt before walking off,lifting his own gear as the two evened themselves out behind Jordan. They followed a dirty path in the moonlight,seeming to not be afraid of the hoots of owls,calls of wolves,and bats screeching.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:51 pm

Rhilia felt her temper rising, and growled roughly in protest as she was picked up. "Fine then." She didn't want to , since it drained her energy, but there was no reasoning with these men. Her wings snapped open. She nearly launched off his shoulder, and felt the tips of her wings stiffen. Whirling around, Rhilia nicked her bonds with the edge of her wing, and grinned as it frayed. The strength allowed her to break it, and did the same with her feet, all in a matter of several seconds. She felt the gift fading, and grabbed onto the nearest tree, scurrying up it like a squirrel and grinning down at them. Rhilia folded her now soft wings behind her, danging a foot just out of their reach. "Angels are no force to be reckoned with." She winked at them.

(Her own little trick, but she can only use it like... once a week, so it won't happen often.)
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:06 pm

Jordan turned around,looking up to her with a sort of funny look. Adain laughed,then looked at Keith,his head nudging toward the angel. Keith grumbled,leaping off the ground about five feet as he grabbed a branch. Being light weight,he could almost fly! He swinged from branch to branch until he leaped at the angel and tackled her to the ground. "Sorry ma'am." he apologized before Jordan tied her again. "We've dealt with far worse." Jordan said,smirking.

(I gtg soon,like 5 mins xD)
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:14 pm

Rhilia sighed, wondering if she should accept defeat. "Oh, now you use formalities? I am perfectly capable of walking! I'm to drained to do anything more. Just keeping my hands tied would be more than enough." Her hair had fallen from its place, and was hanging around her face. "That is all I ask." Rhilia was in no mood to deal with their crap, so she wiggled away, keeping her head down, and standing still. "I can't run with my hands behind my back. If you've deal with worse, then you should know."
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:58 am

Jordan flung her back onto his back,holding her hips as he walked down the path again. The whole group spoke of nothing along this trip,Adain's mind set on which way to go while Keith stood behind the group,his body shaking with the lack of nutrients.

The sun started to rise over the horizon,the group haven't rested for hours as Keith finally whined. "Can we stop? This luggage is breaking me!" he shouted,throwing his bag down as his skin was left with red marks. Adain turned around to Keith,his hand out to stop Jordan in his tracks. "Mine as well." he said,sitting down.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:57 pm

Rhilia rolled her eyes, seeing that reasoning with these men was useless.

She was grumbling to herself when they stopped, and wished she could bite them. "Maybe if you had let me walk?" I prefer to be called her, she, or even it, if it suits you. Luggage is flattering, but not my kinda thing, you know?" Rhilia snapped at them, gritting her teeth with the indignity of it all.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:20 pm

Keith finally dropped to the ground,the sun now half way in the sky as his body shaked. "I might have another seizure Adain.." he said,his arms shaking like a leaf. Adain walked over to Keith,rubbing the boney arms of Keith. "Don't worry,just don't think about it so it can come naturally." he smiled to him. Jordan sat down,throwing the girl to the ground as he fixed his boot. "Your called an it for now." Jordan told her in a stern voice.

(Question: Is there a plot?)
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:26 pm

(Nope. I left that up to you.)

"Oh, and what a tragedy that would be!" She mocked, grinning wickedly. "No one would miss you." Rhilia murmured darkly, her tone lowering to an almost evil state. "Oh look, she has wings! Different! She must be so much less better than us!" She growled, mocking Adain's voice. Rhilia sat up, leaning back on a large rock with a grin of amusement on her face. "I hope you don't expect me to be trembling, because you three are a sorry group, and the fool who is scared of you must be a real big chicken, cause you ain't scary." She winced, noting that she was picking up on their language at a fowl rate and was rapidly leaving her more civilized language behind.

(Oh, and you said something about Adain's picture? I remember you mentioning last night.)
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:23 pm

(kk)

Adain growled at her comments,Jordan's head cloaked by shadows as he smoked on a pipe. Keith stood there,his hair covering his tearing eyes. "Your wrong." Adain said,standing tall. "We don't want fear. We didn't try to make you scared of us,and we're doing this for the money! We may not look it but,we are basically a family. Our children are starving!" Adain shouted the last sentence at her. Keith stood up. "I sacrificed my meals and water to my family. I'd rather die then have them starve because I can't find a job." he said,his voice low and saddened. Jordan stood up,throwing his pipe on the ground. "My wife is dying because of some kind of cancer. I need this money to give her the surgery she needs.. She's pregnant with my first." he said,everyone using the same tone.

(Oh! Thanks for reminding me! his pic: http://www.deviantart.com/download/97207431/D_Gray_Man___Allen_Walker_by_Hikaru_Akamatsu.jpg his arm is complete,except it's a metal arm.)
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:51 pm

Rhilia's eyes hardened. "And why do you think I was taking things? I have family of my own. We are just as in need as you three are. I take what we need, no more. And now it will never get to them!" She hissed, nearly baring her teeth at them. "Our children are just as hungry. My own mother is dying of a similar sickness! And maybe you'd get a job if you kept out of the black market! If your wife is dying of this sickness, why are you not back at home?" She was glaring at all three, chest heaving as she ranted at them. "My little sister is dying! I should be home with her right now instead of with you imbeciles!" Slowly, Rhilia calmed, glaring at them through her thick lashes. Her wings sagged, brushing against the dusty ground in defeat. "You.." She pointed to Keith. "I could heal your wife, make sure the baby was healthy at birth." Slowly, she turned to look at Aidain. "Your arm. I could fix that." Last but not least, she looked at Jordan. "These seizures you say you have been having? I could make them disappear. But only because you are all human."
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:12 pm

(Your mixed up with Keith and Jordan. Keith is the skinny one with seizures while Jordan is the one with his wife having cancer)

Adain sat down,listening. As she mentioned his arm,her formed his hand into a fist,the gears moving and making that crackle noise. His eyes narrowed,his arm moving up and down as he growled. "How do we know if your not lying?" his head tilted toward her,as if expecting a damn good reason. Jordan nodded,Keith more good hearted he understood her. "I believe her.." he mumbled,not moving his body in the least.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:29 pm

"Why would I lie about my little sister?" She yelled, eyes glowing a molten gold. "If there is anything to lie about, it is certainly not her!" Her wings flared out, bristling. "If you don't believe me, then come here. You'll have a real arm, and he will be healthy, and he will have a healthy wife and child!" Rhilia's eyes dimmed. "But I have a price."
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum