Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Sense Of Fear Is Running Thin (M)

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

My Sense Of Fear Is Running Thin (M) - Page 3 Empty Re: My Sense Of Fear Is Running Thin (M)

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:33 pm

Rhilia glared at him, teeth grinding together. "And to think I would actually help you." She snarled, baring her teeth. "If you kill me, who will heal his wife?" She nodded to his team mates, a deathly look in her eye. "Go ahead. Kill me." Rhilia caught Kio's eye. "You would kill me, right here in front of my little sister?" At the mention of her, Kio rushed forward, pushing on his shoulder with surprising strength for a little girl. "Let her go!" She pounded on him with tiny fists. Kio stopped, and glared at him. "Let her go!"
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

My Sense Of Fear Is Running Thin (M) - Page 3 Empty Re: My Sense Of Fear Is Running Thin (M)

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:40 pm

Adain moved slightly at the push,the knife driving closer to her neck. "Yes,I would. If they get this money,they could heal they're troubles without your powers!" he shouted in her face,his look showing anger but,sorrow to. Keith went to stand up but,couldn't. Shock got him as much as Jordan to. They never saw they're friend like this,never before in they're lives.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:47 pm

"There wouldn't be a guarantee. And how would you take down James? He is a much more experienced fighter than I am." Rhilia hissed, and pushed him off. "James, Kio, we are leaving." She held her dagger in a defensve position, and held Kio behind her. "Kio is worth more to me anyway. When your wife dies, don't come crying to me. Just remember, it will be his fault." Rhilia pointed at Adain, sneering.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:54 pm

Jordan and Keith looked at Adain,but they showed no expression of anger,or sorrow. They just stared with trust. Adain threw a dagger at the angels,having it hit right beside a tree. "They are loyal to me forever. They will never choose another side. They're like brothers to me,my children! They know there is no bigger punishment,then betrayal." Adain turned around,angrily picking up a backpack and motioning his crew to follow.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:02 pm

Rhilia narrowed her eyes. "I wouldn't want them on my side. That isn't even what I am saying. We don't need them. We aren't the weak beings you think us to be. We're different, yeah, but that is just how it is with you humans. Oh look, they're different! They must be stupid!" She mocked, yanking the dagger out of the tree. "We aren't scared." Rhilia turned, picking up her silver haired sister and disappearing into the trees.

(What now?)
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:05 pm

(I.. Don't know.. Maybe some more captures? More 'experienced?')

Adain ignored them,Jordan and Keith picking up they're luggage as they followed in his tracks. They didn't care anymore about the angels,they were used to this. Coming so close to being friends,and then boom! A sudden misunderstanding and the whole relationship is wrecked,ruined,fouled.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:13 pm

(What do you mean by experienced?)

Rhilia followed James, holding her sister close. "Why are humans mean?" Kio asked. "I don't know." She replied, running a hand through the silver hair. "Why is my hair silver?" She asked. "A sign of rank." Rhilia replied once more. "Can we go to the lake?" Rhilia nodded, and put Kio down, letting her walk hand and hand. The lake was close, and a good place to stay for the night.

The cool water felt nice, but Rhilia still felt guilty. She had just abandoned an innocent woman who needed her help. "Rhilia." It was James. "Yes, brother?" She looked over at him, eyes sad. "Don't let it weigh on you." He whispered. "Take Kio and put her to bed. I need some time alone." James did as he was told, leaving the angel alone in the lake.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:15 pm

(Like,they have more updated styles like cages,and tougher rope.)
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:16 pm

(Sounds good)
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:20 pm

(ok.)

The winds were completely silent,everything seeming to freeze as an uneasy feeling came upon the whole forest. A sudden dart shot through the air,hitting the angel right behind her neck as it caused her to instantly fall asleep. Wires were strapped around her,including another layer of thick ropes. Two men covered in mask lifted her dazed body and threw her inside a cage,locking it carefully. There were many other creatures within this cage. Including a large wolf,filled with mythical markings while a large lion,spotted with red coloring and sabertooth fangs was muzzled down inside a rather small cage. The sun started to come up as the angel awoken,seeing nothing but a wooden floor,red roof and wooden walls. Cages were everywhere,filled with bunches of creatures as if they were in a circus show.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:26 pm

Rhilia woke with tears streaming from her eyes. She had gotten the rest she needed, and her temper was flaring. The poor animals around her only fueled it on. "Come on out, Adain! Fight me! I dare you!" She screamed, throwing herself against the bars angrily. Rhilia hoped her siblings were alright. When it became apparant than no one was coming, she sat next to the wolf, stroking its head with tears soaking her front. The silky two piece she had on wasn't the warmest, and usually one to be cold all the time, Rhilia had to curl her wings around her. "I hate humans." A cold darkness swirled inside her. It was against everything she believed in. But whoever could do this to innocent animals would die. She would kill Adain.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:31 pm

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/005/8/0/__sold__posable_fantasy_moon_dust_wolf_by_wood_splitter_lee-d5nom6l.png (wolf)

The wolf whimpered,but tilted it's head at the word Adain. He licked her hand,but got shocked as his electric collar reacted quickly. He let out a sharp yelp,backing up inside his cage as his head bumped against the top. It was a miserable place,all the animals were completely drained from they're high spirits. Suddenly,a door opened and quickly shut as a tall mane walked in. He was dressed in sharp clothes,baring a mustache that curled along with straight gray hair that looked quite sleek. He was obviously from riches,and walked up to a creatures cage. It was a large,albino cheetah with unusual shaded purple/red eyes. He petted it,hearing it purr loudly. "Morning my pretties." he said,chuckling. His eyes turned to the angel,walking up to her. "Oh! And my latest addition!"
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:36 pm

Rhilia crawled over to the wolf, laying a finger on the collar. She felt the electricity, and smiled. The current connected with her body, giving her extra energy, and draining the wolf's collar. She whipped around as the man entered, and sneered. "Where is Adain?!" Rhilia snarled, channeling the electricity. "I swear I will kill both of you!" A small bolt shot out of her hand, connecting with the man. It would hurt, but wouldn't kill him. "Bring him to me!"
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:40 pm

The man was surprisingly immune to the electricity,sending it right back at the angel through his fingertips. "Adain? Oh,you mean the traveler that failed his mission. He's being hunt down by my expert crew. He will get your wish." the man smirked. He turned around,walking out with just some words. "You are allowed to escape your cage,but you have a bracelet among you that is impossible to break,and to drain as well. It will send millions of bolts in your body if you dare trespass this door." and with those words,he slams the door shut as the animals all let out roars and hisses.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:44 pm

Rhilia winced, some of the excess energy stinging. "Then put him in here. I will gladly finish him off!" She growled. Rhilia sat back, snuggling up against the wolf. "You can escape buddy. All you have to do is get past that door...." She looked down, noting the goose bumps rising up on her skin. "Its cold in here." She sighed.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:47 pm

The wolf shook it's head,whimpering. It started to speak in a noble accent. "I can't. If I leave,I will be hunted. I've already been hurt by them once,and I wish not again." he said. His long tail curled around the angel from outside his cage,keeping his head out of the bars and inside.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:49 pm

"We will get out. Even if it means killing every single human who gets in our way." She told him, running her hand through his fur. "Only a monster would do this." Rhilia sighed. "I get to kill Adain." Just saying it made her wince, but she was strong on revenge.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:53 pm

The wolf looked at the Angel,his head tilted. "Why must you kill? A creature is a living being. I could never kill,no matter how badly I was injured. I mean,he said he will give you your wish. Apparently Adain has nothing to do with this,correct?"
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:17 pm

Rhilia realized how barbaric she sounded. "I will do what is right. No matter how many lives it will cost. If they can do this without guilt, they are better off dead." she told the wolf, stroking his head. "Adain... was the one who first captured me. I tell his men that my little sister could whip their butts and he gets all defensive. But things run deeper than that, for me anyway."
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:25 pm

The wolf sighed. "I haven't a family. God created me as a loner to guard the twilights of life. Being captured,I was token from the only thing I could do and enjoy like a family." He explained his story,his eyes sinking down from sorrow.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:28 pm

"When we escape, I can take you back with me. With us, you will be appreciate. I promise." She told him, smiling softly. "All of you. All of you can come, if you like." Rhilia glanced around.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:57 pm

The wolf wagged his tail,completely excited. "Really? Yay!" He smiled. The other animals didn't respond just as happy. They just shrugged and slept.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:09 pm

Rhilia stood. "But until then, I eagerly await the return of Adain. I have quite a few things to say to him." She started pacing, ocasionaly stroking one of the animals' heads or muttering softly to herself.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:13 pm

A girl opened the door,peeking inside with curiosity. She was maybe about six,long black hair and blue eyes. She stood there,looking at the animals and not noticing the angel as she's far from sight. Walking in slowly,she kept her back facing the angel while she shut the door and crawled to another creature,known as a Kirin. She reached out,petting it gently. "Hi there.."
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:19 pm

Rhilia whirled around, hearing something. She noticed a little girl petting an animal. "Are you okay? How'd you get in here?" She rushed to the little girl's side, kneeling. "What is your name?"
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next