Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Sense Of Fear Is Running Thin (M)

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

My Sense Of Fear Is Running Thin (M) - Page 4 Empty Re: My Sense Of Fear Is Running Thin (M)

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:21 pm

The little girl screamed,seeing the angel come closer. Due to her width she slid right through the bars and landed inside the Kirin cage,now standing frozen as the Kirin rears and bucks.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

My Sense Of Fear Is Running Thin (M) - Page 4 Empty Re: My Sense Of Fear Is Running Thin (M)

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:32 pm

"Shhh shhh, I won't hurt you. I promise. I wouldn't harm a little girl." Rhilia reassured her, reaching her hand out to the little girl. "Are you cold?" She stepped back, watching the Kirin. Her shoulder was slender enough that she could slip her arm through and slowly pull the little girl back. "Listen, I won't hurt you. But why are you here?" Gently, she brushed the hair out of the little girl's eyes, and smiled. She had the same eyes that Kio did.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:36 pm

The little girl looked deeply into the angels eyes,reading her intentions. "I-I just came.." She said honestly,frozen solid. Who was this creature?
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:40 pm

"Where did you come from?" Rhilia tucked the little girl's hair behind her ear. "You shouldn't be here. There are bad bad men here, and they are going to hurt you if they find you." She pulled her wings back, feeling them brush against the bars of the cage.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:01 pm

She shook her head. "No they won't." She giggled,twisting left to right shyly.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:08 pm

"And why is that?" Rhilia asked, tilting her head. "They hurt me, and all the other animals here. I sound gruesome, but these are mean men.."
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:10 pm

"Father doesn't hurt them! Or that's what he told me.." She frowned,looking down.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:16 pm

"Oh..." This cute little girl was that monster's daughter? "Your daddy shocked this poor wolf right here, made him yelp. And you see this bracelet?" She pointed to her wrist. "If I try to walk out that door, it could kill me. None of us want to be here. Your daddy is gonna sell us to even meaner men who will kill or abuse us."
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:18 pm

She gasped,then looked around. She whimpered. "D-daddy said you guys w-were going to stay.." She whimpered.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:21 pm

"That isn't what he told us. Told me. I'm sorry sweet heart, but your daddy is doing bad things to all of us." She whispered, looking away. "I.. these animals didn't do anything."
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:24 pm

She looked around at the animals,seeing they're sad faces. Se frowned and took a key out from her pocket. "I took this from daddy.. Will it work?"
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:35 pm

Rhilia gently took the key from her, and fiddled with the bracelet for a moment. There was a sharp click, and the bracelet fell from her wrist. "I think it does. Do you think it will work for all of them?"
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:36 pm

She nodded. "Of course! They all have the same key lock." She smiled.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:41 pm

Rhilia smiled, and walked over to the wolf, removing the collar from his neck. She quickly moved around to every animal she could, even if she had to reach through the bars of some cages to do it. "Is that all of them? I'm staying. I have someone I want to deal with. And no, it isn't your father. It is someone he has as prisoner. Named Adain. Have you seen him? He has a metal arm."
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:54 pm

The animals rushed to the door,stalking out as they all either teleported or ran off. The little girl looked up to her. Her face lit up as she squealed. "You know Uncle?!"
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:57 pm

"Adain? Yes. He threatened me in front of my little sister. Who reminds me a lot of you." She looked out the door. "Could you go get him for me? I have unfinished business with him."
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:58 pm

She nodded,running to the door. She then stopped. "What things do you need to discuss? He's not a bad person.. He wouldn't do that." she looked over her shoulder to the Angel,almost not believing it.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:02 pm

"He told me he would kill me if I threatened his crew members. Or I think he did. It's foggy. But it scared my little sister, and she is very, very sick. I just want to talk to him."
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:04 pm

The little girl nodded and ran off. About 10 minutes later,she came back,dragging Adain by his metal arm while a lion cub nawed playfully on his head. Adain turned to see Angel,his eyes wide. "Shit."
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:09 pm

Rhilia narrowed her eyes. "Oh look at that, actually being nice to the wildlife now, are we?" Electricity crackled around her fingers, but she quickly silenced it. "Dear, I would suggest... making yourself scarce for a little while. Some things that are about to be said are not for children's ears." Rhilia smiled kindly down at her, and extended her wings.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:16 pm

The little girl shook her head,frowning. "No! I'm staying with Uncle!" she stomped her foot on the wooden floor,standing her ground. Adain kneeled down to the child,smiling softly. "Go Sara,I'll be fine.." he shoved her out of the house,taking off the lion cub and placing him on the ground before shutting the door. "I had nothing to do with this capturing. What he see's he wants."
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:19 pm

Rhilia lunged the moment they were alone. She pinned him against the bars, golden eyes glowing with molten fury. "He referred to you as the failure, you know. She calls you Uncle, yes? You are that monster's brother? Then you have everything to do with this!" Rhilia backed away, her fingers glowing again. "You let him do this?"
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:33 pm

He lifted off from the cage,staring deeply into her eyes. "I'm not his brother. I was bought,my family sold me and my name to that fiend. The child calls me uncle because that's who she believes I am. That monster,just uses me. Yes,I let him do this. He wouldn't kill a single one,and if I behaved I wouldn't be be-headed. I lost my limb to him once already!" he lifted his arm,the gears shifting as he gets angry.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:40 pm

"Why am I supposed to believe that?" She snarled, extending her glowing hand towards him. "Then what was your little plan about? Taking me to the town and not selling me, just letting me heal people? Wouldn't that get you punished? After all, you are just in this for yourself!"
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:51 pm

Adain growled. "The plan was to take you here,get my pay and split it with my team. As you see that key,I have an extra pair. I was going to release you."
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next