Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Sense Of Fear Is Running Thin (M)

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

My Sense Of Fear Is Running Thin (M) - Page 5 Empty Re: My Sense Of Fear Is Running Thin (M)

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:57 pm

"And you think I would leave all the other animals here to become throw rugs?" Rhilia snapped back at him, but lowered her hand. "I'll kindly go and just slit his neck, now. No human is invulernable to that!"
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

My Sense Of Fear Is Running Thin (M) - Page 5 Empty Re: My Sense Of Fear Is Running Thin (M)

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:59 pm

Adain growled once more,holding his hand into a fist. "You don't get it. You have mythical powers and can kill basically anything with a touch of electricity. I.. I would've killed him if I had that power,long ago. Do you think I /enjoy/ seeing those pets locked in cages everyday?"
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:03 pm

Rhilia glared at him. "You don't think I tried to kill him with electricity? He rerouted it back to me, but unless he has a throat of iron, then my dagger should do what my powers can't!" She looked around her, and then rerouted her gaze back to him. "Actually, I'm starting to think you do."
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:15 pm

Adain turned around,walking away. "Believe what you want to. Obviously I can't change your opinion." He slammed the door,walking up to his so called niece and picking her up. He walked away.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:35 pm

Rhilia shook her head. She had missed her chance. Silently, she crept up to the door, opening it and stepping out. Screw these guys. She had to find Kio and James. Glancing around silently, Rhilia took off.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:38 pm

Adain had watched her fly off,his eyes scanning her. Time for him to hear hell.. And maybe exuction. He stretched his arms out to his 'niece',lifting her up and jogging around with her on his shoulder. They had lots of fun,and this might be they're last time they ever see each other.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5