Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Sense Of Fear Is Running Thin (M)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

My Sense Of Fear Is Running Thin (M) - Page 2 Empty Re: My Sense Of Fear Is Running Thin (M)

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:33 pm

Jordan waved his hand at her,dismissing her. "We don't need your tales! After all,it's only myths. Angels.. Trickery to the mind!" Jordan passed it off,his eyes glaring at Adain. Adain looked at Jordan,his eyes confused. What if she is telling the truth? What then? His head was held down,his machine-like arm rubbing his forward. Keith slowly sat up,his bones cracking loudly as he giggled. "I could never tell a lie. I am a man of my word." he said,his long and fuzzy hair covering down to his neck as his big nose stuck out. Adain laughed at Keith once again. "I can't disagree! You've helped me with my arm.." he mumbled,smiling.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

My Sense Of Fear Is Running Thin (M) - Page 2 Empty Re: My Sense Of Fear Is Running Thin (M)

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:40 pm

"I am a girl to keep my word. I can't hurt any of you. All I could do is run, but I won't. Why would I? I tried, and it didn't work." Rhilia tried not to glare. She shifted, moving onto her knees. "You." Rhilia pointed to the skinny one, and motioned for him to come closer. "I promise. I can't and won't hurt you." Her words held sincerity, and Rhilia silently pleaded for him to come closer. "You have to trust me."
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:08 pm

Adain and Jordan quickly pierced they're glances at Keith. They watched him with great intentions,watching Keith's head point to the angel. Keith stood,frozen for a moment. He got to his hands and knees,weakly crawling toward her. "Y-yes Madam.." he said,his voice weak still. Adain wanted to reach out and pull his friend back but,what if the angel was right? He growled in his head,fighting with himself.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:22 pm

Rhilia tilted her head. "Madam? That's a new one." She gently reached out, laying her delicate hand on his shoulder. Rhilia closed her eyes, concentrating. She felt the energy drain out of her, but the foreign material healed him. The exhaustion was powerful, and Rhilia nearly used him to stabilize herself, but thought better of it, and fell back against her rock. Her wings had turned a light shade of grey. "I... I need to rest..." Rhilia whispered, looking at them for approval.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:24 pm

Keith felt revived. His body didn't feel so weak! He reached out to the angel,helping her sit up as he gave her his jacket,the winds picking up. "Please Adain?" he asked,looking toward the tall figure. Adain smiled. She was right then. "Sure,but we must go soon. I do have a plan that all of us can be happy with." he smirked.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:33 pm

Rhilia rejected his jacket. "No." She breathed, shaking her head. "I am fine." The angel nearly snapped, curling her long wings around her. "I don't take my captors' charity." She was grumpy. "Just... I will improve with rest." Rhilia told them, peering out at them between her feathers. "I wouldn't mind hearing that plan of your's, though."
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:37 pm

Keith took back hid jacket,nodding. He then sat down,motioning Adain to go on. "Well,I was thinking. Since we have to bring her through the front,we get paid right then and there. She can fly,and theres many windows that aren't barred. If she can fly through a window as they try to take her in,we can all be happy. She can go home,we have the money for our families,well,your families. And happy-go-lucky!" he smiled.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:52 pm

"When will I hear your wife?" She asked, eyes fluttering closed. "And your arm. But I cannot do both in the same day." Rhilia told them, feeling sleep nag at her senses. She curled into a ball, hiding her eyes behind her fists, and drifted off to sleep, not caring if she got their answers or not.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:55 pm

Jordan looked at the angel. "Not anytime soon. I traveled far so I could do this job. Same with Keith. Although Adain is alone." he said,pointing to the tall figure. Adain looked at Jordan,smirking. "I never want a wife. Nor a child. I would like my personality to come to a halt in my bloodline." he said,looking down.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:13 pm

Rhilia's eyes snapped open. "I see nothing wrong with your personality, other than the fact that you can be a complete butt." She muttered, stretching out on the ground. "I side with you on that. I would rather stay alone that be with someone who I cannot stand. But breaking the tie between two humans is easy, not so much for angels."
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:23 pm

Adain laughed. "I'm more then a butt. You don't know me very well.." he said,lifting his mechanical arm. "I got this from a fight. I was in the Mafia,and the army. My skin and important veins burned up from a chemical liquid. Luckily,Keith found me in the dark alley I was spawned and healed it." he smiled to Keith,putting his arm down and looking toward Jordan. "Ask Jordan for some more,details I suppose." he smirked to Jordan,who laughed silently.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:35 pm

"My culture doesn't allow me to use the terms I wish to. Profanity is banished." Rhilia chuckled. "I fought once as well. I had a weapon of my own, but it is back at your camp site." She sighed, remembering the weapon her father had given her. "Do you even want a real arm?" Rhilia asked, turning over and spreading her wings so she could look at him.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:56 pm

Adain laughed. "Then how to you keep peace?" he asked. He then looked at his arm,looking at Keith who turned away along with Jordan. "This arm,is a price to me. If I ever get a real one,then I would have only a memory to show,no evidence of how my past has been." he smiled.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:01 pm

"We don't fight against our kind. We fight against other paranormals, and humans like you three." Rhilia tilted her head, watching him closely. "I will only heal it if you wish me to." She stated, looking around after a minute. "There are pros and cons to each." Sighing with a certain sadness, Rhilia looked back up at him. "Yours will take the most energy."
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Adain,Keith,and Jordan listened. They all sighed at the same time,Adain walking away as he cracked his metal knuckles. "I'll be back." he said,walking away. Keith pulled on Adain's arm before he walked away. "Where?" Keith asked. Adain waved Keith off,walking away.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:11 pm

Rhilia shook her head, and gently pulled on her bonds. "I think you can release at least my hands." She told them, watching Aidan leave. "I'm a little to tired to go anywhere." Rhilia bit her tongue, biting back a harsh comment.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:36 pm

Jordan shook his head. "Sorry,if we want this plan to work your going to have to learn how to walk like that,including the rope marks will give something to say." he said,smiling at her. "The least I could do is loosen them." his eyes stared toward Keith,wondering what he's doing.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:22 pm

"I feel so... restrained. But I will be fine. Angels don't go without hardships." She told them, grinding her teeth together. "And where is your o'fearless leader?" Rhilia joked, smirking playfully.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:36 pm

Jordan shrugged. "As long as you can survive." He smirked,laughing at himself. He then heard her last comment,looking around. "I don't know. He must be hunting."
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:46 pm

Rhilia cast him a dull look, and snuggled back down into her ball. "I think rest is needed, for me anyway." A rustle in the bushes behind her caused her to spin her head around, and squinted her eyes. A smile appeared on her face, and Rhilia laughed. "It's safe, I promise. This is all for show." She motioned with her head, and a small angel ran from the bushes, silver hair pulled back from her face in a long braid that fell down her back. "Where's James?" Rhilia asked, watching the bushes behind her. "He is here." The little girl said, pale face excited and happy.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:51 pm

Jordan and Keith watched with awe,completely surprised at the sudden events. Keith waved to the other angel,while Jordan stood frozen.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:09 pm

Rhilia sighed happily as the little girl wrapped her arms around her, and watched the next angel step out from the forest. "James!" Rhilia cried, watching him excitedly. "This is my little sister, Kio, and James, my... brother."She hesitated, and looked over at the two men for a moment. She felt a release, and looked down at her hands and feet. "Kio, I appreciate it, but they need to stay bound." Kio huffed, and glared at the two men. "This is ALL your fault!" She launched her ornate dagger, which she had used to free Rhilia at Keith, grinning wickedly as it lodged in the tree beside his head. "Rhilia, you must come home!" James pleaded, kneeling by her side. "No, I made a deal, and it will save a woman and child in the process. I promise, I will return, safe and sound. I promise." She hugged him, smiling sadly. He handed her a dagger similar to Kio's. "I found it, and that was when we came looking for you." James told her. "And we are revealing a cure for Kio's sickness."
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:13 pm

Surprisingly,Keith didn't flinch. His hand lifted up to take the dagger out of the tree and laughed. "Don't come near strangers,hasn't mother taught you that?" Keith asked. Jordan followed along with a laugh.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:16 pm

Rhilia felt her temper flare, like it rarely did. She lunged at Keith, moving with surprising speed, and aimed to pin him to the tree. "That girl knows more than you ever will, and could of hit you if she wanted to. Our mother is dead, has been since Kio was born! I've been her mother, and she knows what she needs to." Rhilia wrenched the dagger from his hand, and gently tossed it back to her sister, who caught it with a laugh. "Silly humans."
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:11 pm

With a blink of an eye,Adain caught the angel by her neck,throwing her down to the ground and held a dagger to her neck while his metal hand was drawn completely back as to punch her. "Don't ever threaten one of my team mates! I can end your life right now." he said,lifting her slightly and slamming her back into the ground with such force that her breath was knocked out. "You hear?!" he shouted. Keith stood,frozen solid at the sudden return of Adain,and so did Kevin.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next