Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M

5 posters

Page 23 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M - Page 23 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:43 pm

Shadow smiled some when he nudged her cheek amd nodded softly to his comment "From what ive heard she compares no where to your mother."

(Sorry so short.)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M - Page 23 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:50 pm

Lakota sighed sadly. "When I found out Durnal was my older brother, I felt betrayed by my mother." He growled. "She is capable of many-" Then she was there. Durnal's mother.

(DUN DUN DUN!!!!!)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:57 pm

(Is this her for real this time or spirit?)

Shadow was listening to him explain about what happened when his mother showed up, she immediately stood stiff with her hackles on in as a loe growl escaped her.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:32 pm

Lakota turned around and began snarling, his hackles raised. "You lied to me." He growled. Then two more vicious snarls came out from behind them. There stood Layla, and Durnal. "Touch them, and I'll tare you apart." Durnal threatened. "And I'll eat your remains." Layla added.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:28 pm

(Rating?)

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:29 pm

R - M
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:47 pm

Shadow looked at Durnals mother as she let her head slowly go down just a bit in a threatening manner. She let out a low growl and kept her ears perked up in alert. Shadow slightly glanced over at Durnal and Layla as they came up from behind Lakota and her, she kept her hackles raise but slowly backed up a little bit. This was a family matter and she didn't want to interfere unless she had to.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:24 pm

Durnal had instantly sprung forward and attacked his mother, but used his assassin skills. Although, his mother had managed to throw Durnal into a rock. Then a deep growl formed. It was Blaze. He came to Durnals defense and attacked his mother, whom had loved him more than anything, but now, she wanted to cause Durnal pain. She began to tare Blaze apart, and Layla roared in fury. Durnal got up and helped his daughter, while Lakota stood protectively in front of Shadow. Layla easily dodged attacks and let her father take the kill. Durnal normally could never harm a fae, but with his hatred towards his mother, he had no problem. Durnal crushed his own mothers spinal cord, then rushed towards Blaze, lifting him onto his back and to the camp. He brought him to Lilly, who instantly tended to his wounds. But Layla returned without a scratch on her, but still worried about her uncle deeply.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:47 pm

(where has everyone gone?)

Shadow gave a loud growl as the fight broke out and watched it unfold in front of her, When Lakota stood in front of her se growled slightly and looked at him before turning her attention back to the fight. As the fight continued she knew who would win, there is no way that one lone wolf especially a female who had three wolves attacking.

She looked at Lakota when the fight was finished and stood up calming down now that Durnals mother was dead, "Why didn't you fight with them?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:24 am

Lakota, on the inside, was a big softy. "As much as I hated her, I don't have the heart to murder anyone. It weighs on me later. And I think Durnal of all wolves deserved to send her to rot in hell." Lakota growled softly, his majestic blue flecked eyes meeting her grey. He began to pad back to camp, feeling guilt as he saw Durnal wide eyed as he watched Lilly tend to Blaze's wounds. He knew by instinct, that if Blaze died, Durnal would never forgive himself, and would never be the same again.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:26 pm

Shadow listened to him before rotting after him as he left for the camp. When they reached it she looked over at Blaze and Durnal and gave a low whine before lowing her head slightly, she looked over at Lakota and nudged him slightly with her nose "Go and be with your brothers, they need you."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:40 pm

Lakota sighed and padded forward, his gaze softening as he sat beside Durnal, comforting him. Durnal nuzzled Blaze's pelt softly, his ears flattening as his emerald eyes shedding a single tear as he saw Blaze's breathing decrease a bit. Layla sat beside Shadow, her blue eyes emotionless as she watched her family. Layla growled and looked at Shadow. "I don't think I'd ever see my father cry." She said softly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:14 pm

(is he going to die??? and where did everyone go?????)

Shadow sat down and whimpered softly as she watched the scene in front of her then looked at Layla "It takes a lot to make your father cry, right now is one of the moments."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:23 pm

Layla nodded and felt a pang of sympathy. Durnal laid next to Blaze, hoping to see his brothers dark brown eyes open. He sighed with depression.

(Oh hell no. I fucking love playing Blaze. And honestly, I don't know where everyone is.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:08 am

(lol I know I've grown to like blaze myself.)

Shadow watched Durnal for a moment then stood up before walking away to a nearby tree and laying underneath of it, she gave a soft sigh and laid her head on her paws and closed her eyes for a few moments before opening them again and looking at the .small group
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:23 am

(Haha, I know. He just pops out of nowhere randomly xD)

Layla sighed. Time to train more. She disappeared out of camp and raced through the forest, dodging everything in sight. Layla did flips over ponds and creeks, and attacked a rabbit of two with her assassin skills. The massive pup scaled a tree, and practiced running across the branches. Layla made her way back home from the treetops, and when she jumped sown, she fell right on top of Shadow. "Sorry Shadow." She growled, standing up to shake herself off.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:20 pm

Shadow was jus about to fall into a light sleep when she gave a loud yelp as Layla fell out of the tree right on top of her. She growled lowly before standing up and looking at Layla "It's alright Layla just try and watch where you are landing next time." She gave a small sigh before turning back around and returning to her spot and laying down when he head held up and her ears perked as she listened and watched everything going on.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:31 pm

Layla snorted. "It's a little hard to see a clump of black when there's nothing but ferns in my face." Layla retorted sharply, blue gaze hardened, but after a moment, they softened. She sat down beside Shadow, her massive body tensing as she watches her father pacing outside of Lilly's den. " I've never seen my father this worried in ages." Layla said softly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:05 am

"Then stop running through the trees and use the ground like a wolf should." Shadow snapped back just a bit and looked at her and followed her gaze to the pacing Durnal "Blaze hasn't been injured this badly before, he has always had the minor cuts and bruises, but never nothing like this." Shadow looked over at Durnal and sighed siliently to herself before pushing herself up and walked over to him and gave a small whine and hung her head low "Durnal, Blaze will be fine, he has been injured before, i'm sure he'll be fine and make a full recovery."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:11 am

Layla snarled at Shadow. "Maybe you should start sleeping in a den, instead of under trees!" Layla shot back, but kept her cool. She didn't feel like now was a good time to bark up the wrong tree. "Yeah, I've seen Blaze injured myself, but never this bad." She replied through gritted teeth, trying not to lose her temper. Durnal looked over at Shadow, sighing. "I'm just worried about him." He replied, then looked at Layla. "Don't mind Layla. She's training to become an Assassin." He whispered to Shadow.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:42 am

Shadow glanced back to Layla but ignored her comment this time, she looked back to Durnal "Yes i know, but there is no need to be worried about him, he is strong. Why don't you go and try to learn more about your other brother Lakota." She gave another sigh and looked towards the den where Blaze was being treated then looked to DUrnal again when she heard his small comment about Layla and smiled softly before whispering to him so she wouldn't hear "She is also still a pup, i'm not going to mind her."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:47 am

Durnal chuckled, but nodded. "I will do that. And while I'm doing that, try to bond with Layla. She's a bit kinder once you create a bond." He suggested, looking over his shoulder as he disappeared into the den to talk to Lakota. Layla say down by the small stream and closed her eyes, beginning to meditate, letting the energy of the world around her take over.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:06 am

Shadow gave a small nod to him as he disappeared before following Laylas' scent to a small stream. When she got there she watched her as she relaxed and close her eyes, Shadow slowly and silently layed down and watched her for a few moments before slowly standing back up and made her way to Layla. "I don't mean to interrupt , but what are you doing?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:19 am

Layla slowly broke out of her trance, and looked at Shadow. "Meditating. It helps calm me down." She answered softly, her blue eyes emotionless as she turned her gaze back to the river.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:31 pm

Bump?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next