Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M

5 posters

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M - Page 30 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:19 pm

(I can already tell Denahi and Essence are going to get along great.)

Essence gave an soft whine as the other male snarled towards her, she lifted her head up enough and made eye contact with the male for a split second then returning her gaze to the ground. "I am looking to start a new life and thought your pack would be best, I am the rogue wolf that's been around the area lately." She looked to the black male named Durnal and then back to the other male called Denahi, "I'm meaning no harm and didn't mean to intrude on your territory, I just didn't know how else to approach to ask."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M - Page 30 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:08 pm

(I already ship it. #Denessence.)

Denahi's golden, rusty amber orbs bored into the new fae's ice blue ones, though he didn't say a word, curious as to what Durnal had to say. The massive black brute rotated his head to look at Essence and nodded, green eyes fixed on nothing specific. "I understand. If any of my wolves give you trouble, I'll see they are spoken to. You haven't harmed us yet, and I fully welcome you." Durnal told her, giving Denahi a quick waning glance. The dark brown brute rolled his eyes.

"Hey, hey, hey, what's goin' on over here?" Blaze called, trotting his way over with his usual cheerful, fun-loving grin. He stood next to Durnal, eyeing the new female with slightly cautious brown eyes. Durnal touched his nose to his brother's ear, smiling softly. "Blaze, this is Essence. She wishes to join the pack," he told him, then turned to Essence. "This is Blaze, my brother and Beta." Durnal added. Blaze tipped up his chin mockingly proud, smiling happily. "Yep, that's me. Pleasure to meet you, Es!" He exclaimed.

(Blaze, you carefree idiot lol.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:16 am

(lol and of course blaze has to chime in)

Essence looked at at Durnal and nodded her head "Thank you very much." She sat back on her haunches and turned her head when she heard another wolf coming their way. She looked from Durnal to Blaze and nodded her head towards him "It's nice to meet you Blaze." Her ears twitched a little as she listened to everything around her and looked back to the three males, when she heard Blaze's comment she looked at him for a few seconds "Please call me Essence."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:35 pm

Blaze tipped his chin up with a playful smirk, then bowed. "Of course, your majesty." He said, looking up at Essence with darling brown eyes. Durnal chuckled and nudged his brother, shaking his head. "Blaze, you look like a duck. Stand." He muttered with a smile. Blaze stood back up, still smiling like a goofy idiot. Denahi just huffed, and padded away to find something better to do. Durnal frowned, then turned back to Essence. "Would you like to meet our Medicine Wolf? I'm sure she'll be glad to meet you," he offered.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:09 pm

Bump?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:47 pm

Dakota had left the pack not long after Nicole and Silver were shot and taken away. He couldn't stand being around all the memories of them. Specifically her... Nicole. He remembered everything about her. Even the look in her eyes when she was shot. He remembered how she wouldn't give up when trying to find her brother, even when everyone told her that he was probably dead. She was everything he'd ever hoped for in a mate. And now she was gone. He remembered how the three of them walked down to the river to play around. To take a break from all of their responsibilities and play like pups again. Her and her brother were messing around when it happened.

Three cracks split through the air. One bullet for each wolf. Only two hit their mark. Nicole and Silver cried out in pain as they fell to the ground. Dakota felt a sharp pain in his hind leg but fell to the ground. As two men came out of the woods they trecked up to where the three wolves were. Dakota hauled himself up to get over to Nicole. As the men approached he kept nuzzling her.
"Nicole, you have to get up. They're coming. Come on!" he said, "Nicole come on. We can get you back to the camp and they can take care of you."
"No... I can't leave my brother." she said, trying to pull herself up. Nicole yelped and fell back to the ground.
"Come on Nicole. We'll get you out of this mess. I promise." Dakota said.  The two hunters got even closer and Dakota positioned himself over Nicole. The hunters grabbed their guns again as Dakota snarled at them. Dakota lunged for them but was thrown aside and hit the ground with a thud. He attempted to pull himself back up but couldn't. He was forced to watch the hunters take Nicole and Silver and drag them across the river. When they disappeared he heard them both cry out in pain. And then silence.

The memories flooded back to Dakota. How he limped back to camp and licked his wounds clean. How he told everyone in the pack that Nicole and Silver were kidnapped by humans. He volunteered himself to go searching for them. He'd leave the pack for days, even months, at a time before returning to tell them that he'd been steady following the trail but nothing had come up yet. Eventually he'd just left and never returned. He'd hoped that the pack had assumed he had died or was taken like Nicole and Silver. But another part of him knew that the pack was wondering. They knew something didn't add up. The way he'd come back emotionless and with no news to report. He'd always get strange looks from the pack members and he'd hoped that they'd fail to see through his facade.

He had to go back. He had to come clean with Durnal and the pack. He had to tell them what really happened the day Nicole and Silver disappeared. He had to go back to the pack and come clean. 'Maybe...' he though, 'Just maybe, if I tell the pack what really happened... Tell them that Nicole and Silver died, then maybe I'll be able to accept it for myself.'

Dakota headed back to where the pack had last been when he saw them. But what were the chances that they'd still be there? Slim to none. But maybe it would lead him to where they were now. As Dakota caught scent of the leader, he began to pick up speed as he drew nearer. Each memory of Nicole came back the closer he got to Durnal. He could even argue that he would catch hints of Nicole's scent. Or maybe even her mother's scent... Jemima... But he figured he was just imagining things and continued on his way. When he was sure that he was close he broke out into a full out sprint. He leaped through some brush and found himself ramming into Durnal's side. But before he could say anything, he found his vision clouding like when he watched Nicole and Silver disappear into the woods. Exhaustion and starvation were finally catching up with him. He hadn't eaten in who knows how long. All he could ever think about was how he'd never see his one love, Nicole, again.
"Durnal..." he muttered, "I need to come clean about something." Dakota panted and stayed on his side, closing his eyes just trying to forget about what had happened those many months ago, trying to compose himself so he'd be able to tell Durnal and the pack without breaking down.
"Nicole... Silver and Nicole arent coming home..." he said, cringing as if he'd been shot by the bullet again, "They're gone..." he muttered, hearing their howls in his mind when they were shot and killed. And in that moment, Dakota sat up and howled a solemn, mournful, cry.

(So I didn't intend for this post to be as sad as it actually was. But I was listening to music on youtube and it auto-played to one of those emotional music mixes and then I got this genius idea *sarcasm* and decided to write this because the music had inspired me to make everyone who read this cry. In fact, the last few lines really his home for me because the music just happened to be the right type of music when I was rereading them... Like I actually started crying.)
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:13 pm

(I'm going to assume I'm back to playing Dakota?)

Durnal's thick, hard muscles tensed when he felt something knock into his side. Turning around, he calmed to meet the all too familiar black pelt and emerald green eyes, almost identical to his own. "Dakota!" He gasped, racing over closer to give his son a few affectionate licks, nipping his ear. He backed up to allow Dakota to speak, sorrow washing over him like a hard beach wave. Shaking his massive head, Durnal dipped his head down and smiled warmly. "I had a feeling they wouldn't be coming home.. You've been searching for months," he murmured, resting his thick tail over Dakota's shoulder. Blaze padded over, his happy, cheerful grin faltering at the sight of his nephew. "Kota? What's up little buddy?" He asked, the defeated look on Dakota's face and body worrying him. Dakota, with wide green eyes, blinked away his tears. "Nicole and Silver... They aren't coming home." He whispered, throat tightening. His love... Nicole. He missed those beautiful amber eyes(I'll need a pic of her. XD), and her warm smile, and honey coated voice. Blaze frowned, and sat next to Dakota, shaking his head. "I'm sorry, bud. But don't worry, you said they were taken away, correct? They might be alive," Blaze encouraged, a smile returning to his maw. Durnal lightened up at Blaze's hopeful words. His little brother could always put everyone in a happy mood. Durnal leaped up onto High Rock and barked for attention, his massive body looming over others. "I bring news, from Dakota. He claims that Silver and Nicole will not be returning." He announced. Sad murmurs flooded through the crowd. Denahi stepped forward, his noble boldness surprising all. "Isn't there still hope?" He growled. Durnal nodded. "I hope there is.." Durnal murmured. Braekon and Genocide shouldered their way through the crowd. The sight of their brother lightened their hearts. "Dakota..." Braekon murmured, padding up to him. "Glad to have you back."

(That was awful. ;-Wink
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:26 pm

(Well I was going to play him because I've managed to successfully kill them all off... I just felt like the whole bringing him back post should be set in 3rd person... it makes things more dramatic... ya feel me?)
He listened to what his father said but immediately knew that he didn't understand. Dakota opened his mouth to speak up but then he closed it again. He waited until Durnal had finished speaking before turning to see his brothers. He smiled slightly at his two brothers before frowning again.
"He doesn't get it. He doesn't understand what I'm trying to tell him." Dakota paused, "Silver and Nicole," he choked a bit while saying her name, "Silver and Nicole are dead. They were shot and killed. When I came back with that wound on my leg... That was from the hunters. I tried to save her..." he slowly trailed off before padding away. He turned around back to his brothers and said,
"Those long months I was gone... I wasn't looking for them. I was trying to forget. I was trying to get a break from them so that I could move on. For the first few times, a part of me was looking for them. A part of me hoped that they'd still be alive. That I'd be able to see Nicole again. But every fiber of my being knew otherwise. I love Nicole and I knew the moment I heard her howl in pain after they'd taken her that it was over. I can't let Durnal or the pack think that they're still alive when they're not... I promised myself that if I came back I would come clean. And I'm not going to break that promise. Nicole and Silver are going to get a proper goodbye... Even if it is almost a year later..." Dakota turned around and headed away from the rest of the pack, hoping that his brothers would tell Durnal... Or that somehow the news would spread throughout the camp.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:09 pm

(Yeah. For this topic, you may use Dakota. I could bring another female in. cx)

Durnal turned to Dakota. He understood completely, sighing sorrowfully. "I understand, my son, but let's leave the news for later. Perhaps it's best the pack doesn't know for now." He murmured, nuzzling Dakota softly. His green eyes met Dakota's for a moment, and Durnal smiled sympathetically. "I'm so sorry this has happened.."

Blue eyes stretched wide, large paws racing faster through Wolf territory. Siren looked behind her, the large brute close on her tail. She ran right into a pair of legs. Looking up, she met the silver eyes of another brute. "Stay low!" He growled, and leaped on the brute that was chasing her. The two brutes clashed and fought, until the brute was chased off. The silver eyed brute bristled, his sandy brown pelt ruffled. "You okay kid?" He asked. Siren nodded, gulping. "I'm sorry.. My name's Siren, I've been chased off." She murmured. "That's quite alright. I'm Siberius. The pack's nearby if you need a place to rest." Siberius told her. Siren nodded, and walked side by side with him to camp. Siren's eyes widened at all the wolves, so much bigger than her own pack. These wolves were massive. Siren eyed one huge black brute. "Is that your Alpha?" She asked, looking up at Siberius. He nodded. "That's Durnal. Come, he'll be curious to know what's happened." He told her. Siren followed Siberius to the massive male. "Durnal.. I found this young fae on our border, attacked by a rogue. May she rest here?" Siberius asked, dipping his head respectfully to the Alpha. Durnal looked at Siberius and returned the respectful greeting, then turned his emerald eyes to Siren, a warm glow of compassion in those orbs. "Of course. Are you hurt?" Durnal asked. Siren shook her head. "N-No.. Just tired and a bit sore, that's all." She answered.

(That sucked.... ;-Wink
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30