Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M

5 posters

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M - Page 28 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:16 pm

Layla sighed. "I don't want to argue. Not after... That forcer." She said gently, turning away to hide the hurt that showed on her face. She looked back at him. "It's okay if you have feelings for me." Layla whispered.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M - Page 28 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:22 pm

I looked at her blankly, so it was true... It really happened... I suddenly felt really guilty, and another strange emotion. I wasn't exactly sure what that emotion was though. And all I said was,"okay"
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Location : Standing alone in the clouds. Looking down on everything I ever did.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:26 pm

Layla gently nuzzled his shoulder, trying to be nice. "We should get back to camp." She told him, giving a soft sigh.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:00 pm

I smiled, but didn't want to go back. "Don't you want to just stay out here?"
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:25 am

Layla sighed. "Yeah, sure. It's nice." She replied, turning back around to face him.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:39 am

I smiled,"It really is, it's so quiet and calm today..." I said my green eyes shining.
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:42 am

Layla nodded, her mesmerizing blue gaze blistering brightly in the moonlight. "I wish every night had this many stars."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:42 pm

I looked up at the sky, trying to see how many constellations I recognized. I only saw three, Orion's Belt, Little Dipper, and Big Dipper. "Agreed!"
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:51 pm

Layla's blue eyes searched the sky, and the reflection of the stars shown in her gaze clearly. She looked back at Kapu, a small smile appearing. "I'm usually right!" She boasted.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:55 pm

I laughed quietly,"Again, Agreed!" I said staring into her eyes, so bright, like stars themselves.
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:56 pm

Layla stared back into Kapu's light green eyes. (SSS)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:09 pm

(It's fine)
I felt a little awkward with all the staring, but I didn't want to ruin the mood. So instead, I just lifted my head and howled.
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:11 pm

Layla looked at him. She barely ever howled, but decided to join in. Heaving a deep breath, she let out a beautiful, harmonic howl, closing her blue eyes as she howled.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:43 pm

I looked at her from the corner of my eye, and smiled. Then closing my eyes, I let my howl go deeper and louder.
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:50 pm

Layla stopped, and watched Kapu as he howled. Then soon, she broke out into a song, her voice gentle, but no doubt, a beautiful singing voice.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:15 pm

I frowned a little as she stopped howling, but I was caught in the moment, so I kept on going. My howling grew even deeper as her beautiful voice again joined mine.
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:08 pm

Shadow looked over at Lakota as he explained his self and nodded slightly "For as long as I remember I've always found it calming to be away from the dens. I had once found an old cabin about 2 miles away from the old dens and I stayed there." She looked at him again before looking back to the stream, she gave a small sigh and laid down and then placed her head on her paws.

(I'm so sorry I've been away.)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:27 pm

Bump
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:23 pm

Lakota nodded, understanding clearly. "I was very distant with my birth pack. The only wolf I ever stuck around was my sister, Delilah." He told her.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:00 am

Layla stopped singing, and looked at Kapu for a moment before turning her head to look into the distance.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun May 04, 2014 10:08 pm

"I was the only pup born to the alpha pair. There were never other pups in my pack and if there were i wasnt allowed to be by them, My father was a very stroct alpha." Shadow looked at him again before looking around a bit.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun May 04, 2014 10:15 pm

Lakota suddenly felt sorry for Shadow, and nuzzled her cheek gently. "That isn't fair to you. All pups need to have a friend." He stated, then looked over at the camp, admiring the companionship Durnal had with Blaze, and the friendship Heilos and Kapu had.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun May 04, 2014 10:29 pm

"I got used to after the first couple attepts i tried to befriend a rougue pup." I smiled a bit when he nuzzled my cheek.then followed his gaze to the others. "You should try and build your relationships up with your family."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun May 04, 2014 10:36 pm

Lakota shrugged, and looked back at Shadow. "Sure, but Durnal seems to be a bit busy right now. He has a pack to run." Lakota said, but smiled.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:00 am

Blaze looked around, hoping to see Juliet. His dark brown eyes clouded with a lonesome look, and he sat down, looking at his massive paws. Blaze felt a hole in his heart. He remembered the mate he had when he first arrived to Durnal's pack. Nia. Blaze missed her. He had snapped at her one day, and she left with a sickness, and died within a few months. Blaze seemed like a very carefree, and happy wolf. But inside, he was troubled, and more hurt than others thought. The last thing he wanted was to hurt Juliet like he hurt Nia and Nanuk.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next