Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M

5 posters

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M - Page 27 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:58 pm

I stare at him blankly... Then I turn about to walk away, but I stop, and look back. "Sorry then..."
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Location : Standing alone in the clouds. Looking down on everything I ever did.

Back to top Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M - Page 27 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:03 pm

"You've said sorry multiple times, and you always end up turning to this again." Heilos said softly, closing his eyes. "If you were to think like Genocide, how would you feel? I would guess pretty torn." He added. "She's been hurt by love, so she avoids it. And she just likes being friends."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:10 pm

"Yeah well, I've had a pretty screwed up life too! Living on my own since I was a pup..." I said, not exactly nicely, but not meanly.
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:25 pm

Heilos blinked. "You don't understand. Genocide doesn't love anyone anymore, not in that way, at least. She doesn't want to hurt you." He answered. Heilos looked away. "Genocide has noticed how fond you are of Layla."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:34 pm

I rolled my eyes, and looked at him again. "Fine, I'll just go with Kayla! I don't really care."
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:55 pm

Heilos sighed. "Not everything is gonna go your way, Kapu. Love isn't exactly the easiest thing to chase." Heilos told him. He looked away, his heart wrenching with guilt. "I'm sorry I was with Genocide. I'm sorry I've screwed things up. If you hate me so much, then just say so!" Heilos barked, blinking away warm tears as he pushed himself onward, away from his best friend. 'Is it really the end? Of our friendship? Everything we ever had?' Those questions ran through his head.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:59 pm

I looked down, almost guilty... Almost. "Yeah, and what do you know about love? Your just as old as me Heilos, your not anymore wise!"
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:11 pm

Heilos turned around. "Age doesn't matter." And with that, he turned back around, and headed towards camp. Heilos was hurt.

Layla had seen the whole thing. She went after Heilos, and comforted him gently. "If I know Kapu, he doesn't mean half the shit he says." She said, trying to cheer Heilos up.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:17 pm

Kapu kept walking, but I kept my ears angled backward to try to hear what Layla was saying. I scolded, not actually mad at her, but mad because she was right. I was hurt inside for some reason, one I didn't really know. But I truly didn't mean some of the things I meant.
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:23 pm

Layla sighed. "I should know." She growled. Heilos smirked at her, and slightly laughed. "Layla, do you know how fond he is of you?" Heilos asked. Layla just growled. "It's obvious he loves Genocide. I don't think there's one wolf in the pack that hasn't noticed." She argued. "But he likes you too!" Heilos replied, totally teasing her. Layla only looked away, growling. "Kapu isn't too bad. Very obnoxious at times, but he's okay."

(Personally, my favorite character you RP is no doubt, Lichen. I don't know why, I just love him so much. xD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:28 pm

(Lol, my favorites Juliet. Basically because I've been RPing her since she was a pup)
I just kept walking, not caring where I was going. Just wanting sometime a lone.
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:30 pm

(Who's your favorite characters that I RP?)

Layla got up, and followed Kapu. She didn't make a sound as she followed him from in the tree branches, her blue eyes blistering coldly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:36 pm

(Layla or Blaze)
Kapu just kept trotting along, snorting sometimes in frustration and anger.
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:44 pm

(Haha, same. I love Lilly too. <3)

Layla leaped down, landing inches away from him. "Hey." She greeted softly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:53 pm

I heard tree branches rustle, and whipped around just in time to see Layla land inches away from me. "Hey..."
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:56 pm

"You okay?" She asked, coming to Kapu's side and nudging him gently.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:04 pm

I looked at her and gave her a smile that didn't reach my eyes. "Yeah...I'm fine"
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:15 pm

Layla only frowned. "Look me in the eyes and tell me your fine, Kapu." She growled determinedly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:04 pm

I looked into her deep blue pools,"I'm fine" I snapped.
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:11 pm

Layla didn't flinch at his harsh tone. "So what was Heilos saying? About you having feelings for me?" She asked, raising an eyebrow at him as she met his leaf green eyes.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:08 pm

Her question caught me off guard. "Wha- What???" I stared at her blankly, at a loss for words," I don't know what your talking about?"
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:35 pm

Layla just rolled her eyes. "You can't lie for shit." She growled, staring at him blankly. "Heilos knows you better than anyone, and I'm not stupid." Layla waited for his answer.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:37 pm

I looked at her, a mysterious force driving me to lie to her again. "Heilos doesn't know me as well as you think." I say, avoiding her question.
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:44 pm

"Bullshit. You two are closer than anyone." She growled, meeting his gaze steadily.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:55 pm

"And how would you know? You haven't exactly paid the most attention to me." I said scowling.
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next