Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M

5 posters

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M - Page 16 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:24 pm

A small growl erupted in Lichen, but he looked away. He covered the hurt in his eyes.

Back to top Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M - Page 16 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:25 pm

Lilly nuzzled his neck, sighing softly. "I'm too afraid to have more pups."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:34 pm

Lichen just looked away...

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:36 pm

Lilly smirked. She began to lick his neck tenderly, her nose pressing into his fur every few seconds.

(Oh no. Lilly's dirty side is kicking in. Surprised)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:42 pm

(O_O Woah...)

Lichen looked at her in surprise, and then licked her back gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:45 pm

(Lolz, every fae has a dirty side.)

Lilly smiled innocently, licking his chest softly, her tail wagging softly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:47 pm

(OMG your just made me crack up!!! Very Happy)
Lichen looked at Lilly curiously. "What's up?" He mumbled... He gently started grooming her, keeping his ears pricked for an answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:19 am

Lilly pulled away and smirked, "The sky." She replied, continuing to groom his face. Not knowing, her heat scent leaked out.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:30 pm

I HAVE A CAMPING TRIP THIS WEEKENED... i WON'T BE ABLE TO REPLY... sORRY!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:33 pm

OOC: That's okay. I'm going up to my BFF's house tonight, so I'm happy.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:43 pm

(Hey!! I'm back!!!)
Lichen looked at her in surprise, and then he smelt it. Lilly was in heat! Lichen's heart started beating faster, and he smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:56 pm

Lilly rose an eyebrow. "What are you smiling at?" She asked, giving a small little laugh.
(Yay!)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:05 pm

Lichen nudged her gently,"Oh nothing..." He said, again smiling. He then looked up, trying to act like he was hiding something.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:00 pm

Llly rolled her eyes, "Liar." She accused.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:43 am

Lichen smiled, and moved his maw closer to her ear,"I know I am..." He whispered with a smile. He took in another deep breath of her heat scent.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:53 am

Lilly wagged her tail softly, and brushed her side on Lichen's as she began to circle him, smirking softly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:24 pm

Lichen smirked, and watched her circle him. He slowly rose from his paws, and just stood there,"Is there something you want from me?" He said mischievously.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:33 pm

Lilly tilted her head, "What do you mean?" She asked, clearly confused. Bending down to lap up water, she smiled at the taste.

(He can force Lilly if you want. But expect confusion, and questions. Lilly is like 3 1/2, so yeah.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:40 pm

(Do you really want him to? o_O)

Lichen looked at her confused. The he shook his head and grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:42 pm

(Doesn't matter to me. But Lilly is going to be scared when she finds out about her being pregnant. Besides, Lichen just seems like the kind of brute where it doesn't take much for him to get a bit, well.... Dirty.)

Lilly shrugged, and continued to lap up water.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:45 pm

(Yeah, he's forced in his past... Another long story... But okay, and Lichen can always charm her out of it)

Lichen looked at her curiously, trying to think if she was giving him his cue. He decided she was, he walked up behind her, and hopped onto her back. The large silver male, then locked his paws around her barrel.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:47 pm

Lilly's head shot up, and she looked at Lichen. "Wha-What are you doing?" She asked, her silver-blue eyes confused.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:50 pm

"Shhh, just relax..." He whispered quietly in her ear. He slowly entered her, and began to thrust...

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:51 pm

Lilly whimpered in slight pain, her ears laced back. "What are you doing to me?"
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:55 pm

"It's alright..." he soothed. Lichen puped a few more times before he released into her, then he pumped again,"I'm only doing what you wanted"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next