Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M

5 posters

Page 17 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M - Page 17 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:56 pm

Lilly whimpered, "I just wanted water." She told him, shaking with pain.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M - Page 17 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:01 pm

Lichen's eyes widen, but he had already done the deed...,"Oh..." Was all he could say. He quickly dismounted, and nuzzled her,"I'm sorry!"

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:03 pm

Lilly whimpered, "What did you do!?" She yelped, backing away a bit.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:07 pm

I looked at Lilly worriedly," It's okay... It's nothing bad." he explained quietly. He moved toward her, a small smile on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:08 pm

"No, Lichen. What did you do?" Lilly asked again, looking him in the eyes.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:12 pm

Lichen looked down, feeling a bit awkward. He sniff the air, and realized Lilly's heat scent was gone,"Shit..." he mumbled. He then looked up, and meant Lilly's eyes,"Your pregnant..."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:15 pm

Lilly's yes widened, and she shook with shock. "N-No. No I can't be!" She whimpered, backing away.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:36 pm

Lichen nodded, and moved forward slowly,"Yes, dear... You are..."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:22 pm

"Why would you get me pregnant! You knew I didn't want pups again!" She cried.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:27 pm

"I thought you wanted me to! By the way you were acting, and that scent..." Lichen shook his head,"Faes are so confusing!"

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:30 pm

"You could have asked me first dipshit!" Lilly snapped, tears forming in her eyes. "Life is confusing! You are confusing! Our relationship is especially confusing!" Lilly cried, turning away to hide her tears.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:34 pm

Lichen was starting to get frustrated. "That ruins the moment!" He answered. When he saw her tears though, he melted. He walked up to her, licking her face. "It will be alright..."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:38 pm

"It would have been better than forcing me to have pups!" Lilly snarled. Turning away from Lichen, she growled under her breath, "You're an asshole."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:40 pm

He looked away from her,"Yeah... I know I am... But it's not as bad as it seems."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:48 pm

Lilly glared at him, "The reason I never wanted pups was because my former mate left me in the harsh winter. And my pups died before birth because of how little of food I was finding. About a week after, Durnal found me." Lilly explained.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:50 pm

Lichen was taken aback,"And you think I would do that to you? I love you Lilly. I won't ever leave you!"

(I'm listening to Avril Lavigne!!! Very Happy)

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:57 pm

(I'm watching WWE. Someone hold me. <3)

Lilly growled, "But with Winter here, having pups will still be hard."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:01 pm

(Lol Very Happy)

Lichen smiled slightly," But this time. You'll have me." He said, nuzzling her gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:38 pm

"But food is scarce is the Winter, and unborn pups still need to eat."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:42 pm

"But we have the pack." i whispered,"And if we stay here for a while, we have Archie and Dodger..."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:53 pm

"We still have to tell them about the pack." Lilly told him, growling softly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:55 pm

I looked at her, my gave hardening. "No! Not yet!!!" I said growling. They would kill her, and the pups.

(OMG!!! You won't believe what I just found!!)

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:18 pm

(What did you find? xD)

Lilly snarled, "Not on my watch they won't. And they won't be able to take on the entire pack." Lilly growled.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:45 pm

(Back when like Lichen was crazy, he killed Dodger... O_O...)

Lichen looked at her confused, Then said reassuringly,"They won't take on the pack, unless I tell them to."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:09 pm

(Omg, I remember that. But I guess we should ignore that. xD)

Lilly shrugged, "Okay, if you say so Mr. Smartass." She teased.

(I MADE A NEW AMAZING TOPIC IN HOUSES OMG.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next