Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dancing On The Edge [R/M] (LoveOnHerArms)

2 posters

Go down

Dancing On The Edge [R/M] (LoveOnHerArms) Empty Dancing On The Edge [R/M] (LoveOnHerArms)

Post by Tayssi Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:21 am

Dancing On The Edge [R/M] (LoveOnHerArms) Tumblr_mhiv457elt1s4apm7o1_500
 Ashton Miles Hart  

Groaning softly, the young man couldn’t help but wonder just what he was doing here. Everything was so boring for him lately. Nothing seemed to interest him. Sure, he liked hanging with his friends, but there wasn’t really anything that could hold his interest for very long. His life was just so boring at the moment. Sighing at the thought, Ashton ran a hand through his hair, his bright brown eyes scanning the corridor, a sea of kids bustling around him. It was all just white noise to him. Nothing registered. He could see one of his friends, Alex talking to him in what seemed to be a hyper tone, by his actions, and his other mate, Taylor, was laughing at whatever he had said. But Ashton heard none of it. It seemed so peaceful; not hearing anything, just being able to ignore it all. But he knew it wouldn’t last. He’d soon be dragged back into the hell of high school, back into reality. His eyes glanced around at all the students, seniors to freshmen. Barely any were familiar to him. He wasn’t the type to openly accept someone. Not anymore. He was a more secluded guy since his mother had passed. Sure, he put on a friendly act, but his temper was rather quick to flare, which is why he often got into a lot of fights..

Suddenly, a hand gripped his shoulders, ripping Ash from his perfect world of silence. His head turned swiftly, looking at Alex, who stared at him, wide eyed. “You alright, man?” he asked. Shrugging his hand from his shoulder, he gave a light nod and put on a smile. “I’m fine, sorry, I was spacing out,” he said with a sheepish grin. Though he wished he could go back to it. “All good, man,” Alex said with a laugh. Ash gave a light smile before he stepped into the English class and took his seat. Leaning back, he watched as the teacher came in a few minutes later, his lifeless voice repeating things he had to repeat every year. Closing his eyes for a while, he decided to ignore him.

Both 1st and 2nd period eventually ended and he stood from his desk and left, moving to his locker, unlocking it and taking out an apple. He couldn’t be bothered going to the canteen, nor meeting with Alex and Taylor. Moving outside, he sat on the ground, leaning against a tree and took a bite of his apple. His bright eyes studied the outside, watching everyone as they talked or flirted, some even making out. Huffing, his hand raked over his face just as he took the last bite of his apple, placing his core next to him. He slowly pushed himself to stand and leaned against the tree, not overly wanting to go in a meet people. Faking being happy all the time was so tiring.

“Ashton!” squealed a high pitched girl. He turned, just as a girl threw her arms around his neck. She had light brown hair and grey blue eyes. When she lowered herself from him, the top of her head only reached his chest. “Hi, Carly,” he said with a smile. She was a cheerleader, a year younger than him and seriously annoying. “Why didn’t you call me the other night? I was waiting for you,” she said, trailing a finger over his chest. He gripped her hand quickly and dropping it quickly. “Sorry,” he said, his eyes stormy, “but I’m not interested,” his tone cold. Her eyes widened at the rejection but she went to reach for him again, anyway, desperate. He took a step back, flexing his fingers in frustration. “Leave me alone,” he said shortly before he walked off. Today, he just couldn’t deal with people like Carly. He was feeling very on edge for the last couple days and he had no idea why.

Running a hand through his hair, Ashton glanced at the school building as the bell rang. As kids slowly separated and went to class, Ash made no move towards it. He didn’t feel like it. Not now.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Dancing On The Edge [R/M] (LoveOnHerArms) Empty Re: Dancing On The Edge [R/M] (LoveOnHerArms)

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:28 pm

She had almost been late for school, it hadn't been her fault but still, it wasn't like she could tell her teacher that she was late because her aunt had showed up and a spell exploded in her face. Yeah that would have gone over real well. Melody had just made it to her first class breathing a little hard from running but was smiling. She made it.  Classes seemed to blur together after that until lunch finely came, her stomach growled demanding food getting the girl to roll her eyes at herself. "I'll feed you" She told her stomach before putting her backpack and books into her locker and scanned the halls looking for someone. She let out a sigh through her nose not seeing him closed her locker and headed to get some lunch.

Melody looked normal...Well kinda her bright red hair and multi colored green eyes were anything but normal but besides that she looked normal. She was on the shorter side only reaching 5'4 with curves but nothing huge or to really notice  , she looked plain besides her hair and eyes. Yet the girl was anything but plain, no she was a witch a very powerful witch for her age, in fact she was one of the most powerful witches probably in the states. Not that you could really tell unless you were another witch or someone of magic. To the world she was just Melody the girl with red hair and weird green eyes that had a big mouth and a friendly smile. She liked it that way.

Pushing hair out of her face she let out a breath scanning the cafeteria and let out a breath yet again not finding the person she was looking for, she had a guess where he'd be though. Melody got some lunch and quickly ate it before throwing her trash and putting her tray away.  Walking down the hall and slipping outside she looked around before spotting him, the smile grew before it fell a little seeing Carly run to him and throw herself at him, rolling her eyes Melody staid back watching at he walked away from her ,leaving the cheerleader sputtering for words. She couldn't help but chuckle as she silently walked closer to him. He had been all moody and dark lately, the smallest things got him mad and it seemed to take awhile for him to calm down again. She knew better, he would probably flip his lid and yell at her but when did Melody ever listen?  The bell rang but Ashton didn't move a inch.

On silent feet Melody snuck up beside him before she leaped up onto his back and wrapped her arms around his neck "Skipping class Ash? Very naughty of you" She teased with a grin somehow managing to stay on his back arms around his neck, legs around his waist. He was tall and well Melody was short but she managed to stay on. "Moody again?" She asked turning so she could look at his face. Her green eyes bright a easy smile on her face, she had a cut on her right cheek from when her spell blew up in her face but she didn't care. "What can I do to cheer you up?" She asked looking at him, she wanted to help, wanted him to at lest give her that smile of his. And not look so moody and annoyed.  

Melody
Her outfit
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Dancing On The Edge [R/M] (LoveOnHerArms) Empty Re: Dancing On The Edge [R/M] (LoveOnHerArms)

Post by Tayssi Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:25 pm

Ashton watched as the last few people wandered back into the school building, some muttering to themselves about not wanting to go to class. If they didn’t want to go, why go? What was the point? He didn’t want to go, so he wasn’t going to. That was the way he was and he wondered why others weren’t the same way. Wouldn’t it make it easier on them? Instead of complaining all the way through a class they hated? Sighing, he laced his fingers together and stretched them high above his head with a yawn. If there was somewhere comfortable, he would so go to sleep. Unfortunately for him, there was nothing around here that was comfortable enough for him to doze off. With a groan at his thoughts, he dropped his hands to his sides and turned to walk towards the school gates, considering leaving for the rest of the day. It was a very tempting option. But then when Alex and Taylor eventually found him, they’d demand answers about why he left or came to school in the first place. Why was it that people who classified themselves as someone’s friend decided they had the right to pressure someone for answers? It honestly bugged him.

His head turned to look at the building again, his mind reeling as to what he should do. He knew he wasn’t going to class, but he couldn’t decide whether he should stay in school grounds or leave and cop the pressure from his self-proclaimed friends. Suddenly, something threw itself onto his back, the weight throwing him off balance and he stumbled forward before catching himself. A voice came to his ears before he had a chance at seeing what it was that jumped on him. Looking down at her arms and legs wrapped around him, Ashton looked back at her with a steely glare. She asked if he was moody again a moment later and he pulled her legs off of him, then her arms, saying, “get off of me, Mel,” when she turned to face her once she was on the ground, he looked down at her coldly. “Can you please stop doing this sort of stuff?” he asked, flexing his fingers for a moment before folding his arms over his chest. He had known Melody for as long as he could remember, and from memory, she had always been the same, even as a child. Which generally didn’t bother him, but the past few days, it did.

When she asked what she could do to cheer him up, Ashton just gave a huff and looked away. “Nothing,” he replied, before he glanced down at her again. His bright brown eyes studied her for a short moment, resting on the cut on her cheek before he looked at her properly, his eyes widening slightly. “What happened?” he asked her, his hand reaching up, his thumb tentively tracing just beneath it, careful to touch it in case he hurt her. Even if she may annoy him, Ash would always worry about her. She meant a lot to him, whether he would ever admit it or not. And he probably never would. No, at this point, he did not love her, but he would never throw out the chance of it happening. He wasn’t a moron and wouldn’t ignore his feeling if they grew. But at this point, he just cared for her. Whether it was like a sister or not, he didn’t really know. “Did someone hurt you?” he asked, a slight protectiveness in his tone.

(Really crappy, and i'm sorry haha)
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:23 pm

Grinning Melody looked at Ashton and only grinned more at the steely glare he gave her. "Oh don't look at me like that" She told him before he started pulling her her legs and arms off him while telling her to get off him. Sighing she jumped down and stuck her tongue out at him while he back was still turned before raising one eyebrow at him. Gosh he was really moody today! "No I will not stop doing this sort of stuff "She told him as he crossed his arms over his chest. If she hadn't known him all her life she would have been intimidated by him practically scowling down at her, but she had known him all her life and wasn't scared. He was just being moody, he'd get over it.

"Nothing? Seriously?" She asked one eyebrow raised before she rolled her eyes "Well someones thrown themselves into a dark hole." She muttered looking at him. She'd pull him out of it, no matter how much he whined glared and told her to stop Melody always got him out of his moods.  Looking up at him hands at her side Melody tilted her head a little bit looking a little confused "What happened with what?" She asked forgetting about the cut on her cheek, it didn't clink that, that was what he was talking about until he reached out and gently traced under it with his thumb. "Oh that, it's just a cut Ash" She told him smiling easily up at him. No matter how much she annoyed him and he drove her nuts she knew that he worried about her and could be rather protective over her at times. They were best friends...Best friends that seemed to drive each other nuts all the time, but that was their friendship. "What? No Ash someone did not hurt me, I can handle myself, I just tripped and ended up cutting my cheek nothing big" She told him even if it was a lie she couldn't tell him the real way she got the cut.  'Oh I just was trying to do this new spell and it blew up in my face ending up with me getting a cut on the cheek but Im find now' Yeah that would go over real well. "Really Ash Im fine, it doesn't hurt or anything"She assured him with a smile.

Smiling she looked up at him "Come on slacker lets go get some fries and a shake, I'll even let you drive" She said the smile turning into a grin. It was a joke between them, whenever they were together he rarely let her drive anywhere. She had her own car and everything but he rarely let her drive, said she was a danger to the public. She was never allowed to drive his baby, something she constantly asked him about. Grabbing his hand she started pulling him to the parking lot "We'll go back to get out stuff later" She kept on tugging and pulling on his arm trying to get him closer to the parking lot. One thing about Ashton was it was hard to force him to move most of the time if he didn't want too, not that it stopped the girl.

(What? No I loved it! (:   )
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:47 pm

Ignoring all her previous comments, Ashton couldn’t help but wonder if it really happened because he fell. Mel had always been the type to hide things, though generally he let it slide. She was definitely a mystery, even if he had known her forever, there were so many things about her he still didn’t know. “… Alright then,” he replied, eyes narrowing slightly. When she said she was fine, he gave a heavy sigh. “As long as you’re fine,” he said, watching as she gave him an easy smile. She always had been one to easily smile at him. It was something about Melody that he liked. Unlike him, who was fake towards almost everyone, Mel was just herself. She didn’t fake it. Hide stuff, yes, but she was still herself and she never changed. It was something he could definitely respect her for. Glancing down at her when she said to get some fries and a shake with her, he huffed. He didn’t overly want Taylor and Alex hunting him down and bombarding him. So, he stayed right where he was, just watching her as she grinned up at him. However, her comment about allowing him to drive made him almost crack a smile. Almost.

His eyes darted down to where she gripped his hand in hers and he looked back at her as she said they could come back for their stuff later. Glancing back at the school building for a moment, he sighed as she started tugging on him. “Fine,” he said in defeat. He could always avoid the terrible duo. “Let’s go,” he said and walked over to the parking lot. He soon found his car, a BMW convertible. It definitely wasn’t the newest, however, he still loved his car. Unlocking it, he opened the door and got in. He didn’t have to unlock it, but he didn’t like being one of those people who jumped over the door. It could damage it, afterall. Sighing, he waited for Melody to get in as he started the car. He glanced over at her before he drove out of the lot.

“Is there a certain place you want to go to?” Ashton asked, glancing over at her. There were always times where Melody had one place and place only she wanted to go. So, he decided he’d check with her first. If he didn’t and there was somewhere in particular she wanted to go, she’d probably chuck a hissy fit. Ash ran a hand through his hair, pushing it from his eyes as the wind pushed it in them. Why was it that Melody stuck around him? Especially now. He was so moody and dark, he was surprised anyone could stand him. Maybe it was because she had known him forever and knew he’d never intentionally hurt him. Maybe that was why? He could only hope that she wouldn’t change her mind one day and leave him stranded. Melody was the only person he could really call a friend.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:22 pm

Melody smiled brightly when he finely gave in, it sounded like it pained him but she didn't care. A almost smug look came onto her face as she walked with him to the parking lot, the urge to skip to his car was strong but she managed to keep it down and just walked with him. The lucky butt head had a convertible BMW, it was a older model yes but it was still a sweet car. Unlike every other guy that owned a convertible Ash never hopped the door to get into the seat, always told her it could damage his baby. The few times Melody had hopped the door, he had practically thrown her out of the car. She would have tried it today if he wasn't in such a dark mood. Opening the door and sliding into the seat her messenger bag still over one shoulder she grinned over at Ash.

"Yeah lets go to DQ, A blizzard sounds really good" She said pushing hair wild red hair out of her face as it seemed to dance in the wind.  Leaning forward Melody turned the radio on and looked around for a good song before she finely found one and turned it up. Singing along she smiled brightly and glanced over at Ashton. "Come on grumpy gills! Cheer up!" She told him before laughing. The girl had a love for Disney movies and often quoted them and forced Aston to watch them with her, she always talked him into going to the theater with her when a new Disney movie came out or just when she wanted to go to the movies  period. She seemed to drag Ash to a lot of this but he always enjoyed them in the end, besides he was her best friend. Despite how moody he got at times she couldn't imagine life without him. Who would drag her away from problems? Get her out off trouble and just put up with her? She only wished she could tell him that she was a witch. She wouldn't have to hide so much from him then...She had planned on telling him a couple years ago but then his mom died and he had needed her. So she had put it off and well she just hadn't found a good time yet to tell him.

It didn't take them long to get to the restaurant smiling Melody looked over at Ash as he parked "Wanna eat here or go to the park?" She asked before opening her door and pushed back her main of red hair, it looked even messier and more wild after the ride but she didn't pay any attention to it. Getting out she waited for Ash before walking into the building with him happily. Looking up at the menu she started nibbling on her bottom lip...She knew she wanted fries but what else? She was still hungry and it was always hard to pick what kind of blizzard she wanted. 
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:30 pm

Ashton glanced across at Melody when she said she wanted a blizzard and he rolled his eyes before looking ahead. Of course she wanted to go to DQ's. It was one of the most common places she demanded to go to. He bright brown eyes flicked to her hand as she leaned forward and turned on the radio, turning the music up. He was tempted to turn it off, but he kept his hands on the steering wheel and simply scowled across at the young woman. But she just sung along to the song, smiling brightly before she glanced across at him and he looked away. At her Finding Nemo quote, his scowl deepened before he shook his head. He could barely even count the amount of times the woman had dragged him along to watch Disney movies with her. He could honestly say he had had enough of Disney songs after the amount he had heard. Sometimes he was tempted to send a letter to the creators and tell them to just stop with the stupid music and make them normal. It wasn't as if normal people broke out in tunes every 2 minutes. Sighing, the young man glanced across at his friend for a moment, watching as she sung along to the music on the radio, a bright smile painted upon her face. Her flaming red hair was being pushed in every direction, making a mess of it, but she barely seemed to notice.

Looking away, DQ soon came into view and he pulled into the parking lot and reversed into a parking spot where no cars were around. Turning off the ignition, he opened his door and got out, shutting it behind him and locking the doors. He had heard Melody ask where he wanted to eat before, but he was deciding where he felt like eating. After a few moments, he looked across at her. “The park," he replied, watching her as she tried to tame her wild hair for a moment before giving up. They stepped inside the building and lined up and he looked at the menu, though he already knew what he was getting. When it was his turn, he ordered his usual Chilli Cheese Dog and French Vanilla MooLatte. He soon got his lunch and he waited for Melody to order and get hers before they started off towards the park. He looked around, finding an empty table with no one even relatively close enough to hear them if they spoke. He walked over to it, sitting down and placing his drink on the table before he took a bite of his Chilli Cheese Dog. He looked across at Melody, waiting for her to take a seat. “What'd you get?" He asked her before he took another bite.

(sorry it's so short V_V Dad decided we had to build part of the patio out back.... )
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:21 pm

Happily walking into the building Melody had given up on trying to tame her hair down and just smiled brightly at the woman behind the counter before looking up at the menu trying to figure out what she wanted. It was always hard for her to pick what she wanted. She nodded at he said he wanted to eat at the park before he ordered. Finally she got herself some food after he and happily took the bag and cup thanking the lady before walking back out with him.  Once at the park Melody sat down at the table before finding her spoon in the bag and unwrapped it shoving the plastic back into the bag before digging into her blizzard. "Resses blizzard and a burger with some fries" She told him grabbing her burger and took a bite.

Chewing she looked at her friend thinking, swallowed "Why are you in such a bad mood today?" She asked popping a fry into her mouth and chewed, the fries sat between them, it was pointless keeping them from Ashton, they both tended to steal off the other person's plate a lot and share food in general. Germs were not a thing between the two of them, the only thing she didn't touch was his coffee drinks, she hated coffee and anything that had some sort of coffee in it. She loved the smell of coffee but hated the taste. Eating her burger and her blizzard she looked at him "Is everything alright? You've been really moody lately and just stand offish. Is something going on with your dad or something?" She asked concerned about him, sure he could be dark and moody but never this much, he seemed to be isolating himself even fro her, and it was getting her worried about him.

"You know if somethings wrong you can tell me" She told him pointing her spoon at him before digging it into the ice cream and sucked it off the spoon looking at him waiting for him to either ignore it all make a excuses or just tell her what was going on.    

Ugh it's so short >.<
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:07 pm

It didn't take long for Melody to sit down and dig into her blizzard before she told him what she had. She seemed to get that a lot, probably one of her most common orders here when she couldn't work out what she wanted. He shook his head slightly, a grin tugging at the corners of his lips. It quickly vanished, though, when she asked why he was so moody lately. He gave a snort in reply before he continued eating his Chilli Dog, not wanting to justify her with an answer. He soon finished his Chilli dog and he sighed, wiping his mouth clean of sauce with the napkin before shoving it in the bag. He stared at the fries sitting between them before he took one and then took a sip of his drink, watching Melody as she decided to continue talking. His brows knitted together as she mentioned his Dad and he huffed before looking away into the park. Thinking of his Dad always sent him into a foul mood, but, lately, he was just in a bad mood about everything, whether he wanted to be or not. Melody was right, even if it pained him to admit it. He was being very dark and stand offish. As she spoke again, he returned his gaze to her, studying the girl for a moment before he cocked his head to the side, thinking.

Running a hand through his hair a moment later, he straightened himself. "Nothing too bad I guess. He's been coming home drunk for the past few days, but he hasn't really done anything that bad lately.. I guess," he said with a groan. "I don't know why I'm like this. I haven't been feeling the best," he told her, his eyes closing for a moment in his tell tale habit of when he's frustrated. "I don't know why though," he grumped as he opened them again, watching her for a short moment before he reached over and, without even asking, grabbed her burger, his large hand wrapping around hers so she couldn't pull it back and he leaned over the table and took a bite before he let go of her and sat back down. "I should be fine in a couple days.. I haven't meant to be so moody," he said with a sigh giving her a small apologetic smile as he grabbed another chip and ate it. But as usual, he didn't actually say sorry.. It was as if it physically hurt him to really apologise to someone so he never said it.. He sat there for a minute or so before he finished his drink as he felt a head ache coming on. Great. Just great

(sorry this is pathetic haha)
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:28 pm

Eating her blizzard Melody watched Ashton silently head tilted to the side a little as he seemed to be in his own little word for a little while. Spoon in her mouth she looked at him, waiting for him to say something. One eyebrow slightly raised as he studied her for a moment, she didn't saw anything just sucked ice cream off the spoon before putting it down and grabbing her burger.  Watching as he ran a hand through his hair, she knew he was thinking. It was a habit he did before he was going to talk about something he didn't want too. Listening she nodded"Why don't you hang with me for a couple days, bring Mishka and Aladdin with you. You know my mom loves them" She said meaning his cats, seriously her mom loved those cats, Melody did too but her mom took it to a new level.

Chewing she looked at him as he groaned telling her he didn't know why he was so grumpy and he hadn't been feeling well. That perked her interest "Like sick or other?" She asked curious about it, the past week or Ashton has this weird vibe about him that Melody was picking up on. Other's couldn't unless they were tuned into magic, which Melody greatly was. He was frustrated, from how he closed his eyes for a moment before opening them and grumbled. Before she could say anything he leaned over the table and grabbed her burger, which was still in her hands, wrapped his large hand over hers and took a bite "Hey! Aww come on" She grumbled seeing the large bite he took from her burger. "Im already sharing my fries" She huffed sticking her tongue out at him before taking a bit herself and chewed while giving him a half glare. "If your sure.." She looked at him smiling back at the small apologetic smile he gave her, she knew how much it pained him to even do that. He hated saying sorry, acted like it killed him when he said it.

Watching him she finished the burger and put the trash in the bag before going back to her blizzard finishing it off while watching him. "Whats wrong?" She asked seeing the look on his face head tilted to the side a little.    
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:32 am

Ashton raised a brow as she suggested he stayed with her for a few days and to bring Mishka and Aladdin. He smirked slightly as she mentioned her mother, remembering how much she coddled the poor cats and how tortured Aladdin would look when the woman smothered him with love. Mishka would lap up as much attention as she could, though, and he knew she'd love staying there for a few days. He watched as Melody chewed her food before swallowing it after he had mentioned he didn't feel well. He shook his head slightly, burying his head in his hands for a moment before he took a deep breath and straightening himself. "Definitely not sick," he told her, "I don't know, I just don't feel.. Right?" he clenched his teeth and groaned. He didn't know how to explain it. How ever when she complained about him stealing a bite of her burger, he even managed a light chuckle. When she said she was already sharing her fries, he shrugged. "Felt like a bite of your burger," he commented, raising a brow at her. She huffed at him, sticking her tongue out and he scrunched up his nose. "So lady like," he said, slowly starting to feel a bit more like his usual self, even with the throbbing in his head.

He ignored her half glare and gave a weak smile as she spoke again. When she finished her burger, she went back to her blizzard and he started to drink his drink again before she spoke again. He paused, mid sip before sitting back. "Nothing really. Just a head ache," he said and tilted his head slightly before he stood up from the seat, grabbing the bag filled his rubbish and his drink, waiting for Melody to get up. He walked to a bin and threw away the rubbish before he turned on his heels and walked off through the park. There was a soft ringing in his ears which he was managing to ignore and he glanced over at Melody. "You know what?" he said lightly, "I think i'll take you up on your offer about staying at your place.. Maybe a change of pace will help," he gave a slight smile in her direction.

Watching her for a minute, he wondered if she had been serious. It wasn't the first time he had stayed at their place. When his father first started the verbal and sometimes physical abuse after his mother had died, Ashton had been in a dark place. And before Ash had snapped at the man, Melody and her mother had practically dragged him to their place and forced him to stay at their house. He was there for a good 2 weeks before they'd allow him to go back home. When ever Ash had started going back to that state of mind because of his father, they'd always welcomed him with open arms. Sometimes, he wondered if he had over stayed his welcome. Now, he was reluctant to stay there, which was why he hadn't been there for a good part of a year. To be honest, he was surprised he was taking her up on her offer.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:30 pm

Looking at Ashton Melody frowned a little, he told her he wasn't sick but didn't feel right. Then what was wrong with him? Swallowing she tried to think of what could be wrong with him, well someone could have put a curse or a spell on him but she would be able to feel the magic on him, sure there was a strange vibe around him right now but it wasn't magic but something else. Maybe her mom would know? God she hoped so, now all she had to do was convince him to come stay with them for a little while. "Maybe your just stressing" She offered with a small shrug trying not to show that she was worried but the girl was getting worried about him. Finishing off her burger she stuck her tongue out at him again "Oh yeah and what you did was real gentlemen like" She told him with a half glare.

She brightened a little at the weak smile be gave her while she ate her blizzard watching him. Nodding she pulled the spoon out of her mouth, another headache? There had to be something wrong with him, all Melody had to do now was figure it out. She was still working on her blizzard as Ash got up gathering his trash, getting to her feet she gathered her trash and trailed after him still eating her blizzard happily, she paused finishing the last little bit before tossing her trash away and looked over at Ashton who was just walking off through the park. Tucking hair behind her right ear she headed over to him. "What?" She asked looking at him with a easy smile, "Really?" She squealed out happily as he told her, he would stay with them for a little while. "Thats great! God this will be fun! Tonight we are so staying up all night and watching movies and playing some video games" She told him smiling brightly, she really was excited about him staying with her and her mom. It was always fun when he staid and well she had missed him greatly. He hadn't been over in ages, she had been thinking that it had been something she did. He used stay with them all the time. In fact after his mom had died and his dad had started getting more verbal and sometimes physical abusive Melody and her mom had practically dragged him out of that house and forced him to stay with them, he had been with them for a solid two weeks before her mom had even considered letting him go back to his house. Her mom and his had been really good friends so now Riley felt like it was her job to look out for her friends son. His mom had known Riley and Melody were witches, now Melody didn't know that. Riley also knew what his mom had been and what Ashton really was. The children didn't know this and now that his mom was gone Riley was torn on if she should tell him or not.

"I'll call mom and let her know, do you want to get your things now or later?" Melody was thrilled to have him staying with them again. "Hang on let me call mom" Pulling her phone out of her pocket she took a couple steps away and pressed send, she happily explained her her mom that Ash was going to stay with them for a little while before nodding and hung up. Turning back to him she smiled "Mom said you can stay as long as you like and is happy to see the cats" She smiled practically bouncing on the balls of her feet "Soo can we get your stuff now?"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down