Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Mysterious Soul. [T] [OPEN]

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Mysterious Soul. [T] [OPEN] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Mysterious Soul. [T] [OPEN]

Post by Lottii Tue May 12, 2015 1:59 pm

"I don't like getting beaten up!" He growled, pulling himself up into a strong stance, hackles raised and teeth bared. He watched her pad away, before collapsing next to the entrance of his den. His mother didn't even look at him, leaving the wolf to curl up stiffly by himself, waiting for his father.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue May 12, 2015 5:14 pm

Infinity felt a wave of guilt and slowly padded over to where Sergeant lay, nudging his shoulder gently, careful not to hurt him. She averted her gaze, unsure of how to really, well, care about someone. "A-are you alright, Serge?" Infinity asked, laying down next to him and trying not to look at his mother, purple eyes fixed on the ground.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Wed May 13, 2015 12:18 pm

"No." He groaned bluntly, chin resting on his paws. His cloudy blue eyes were closed, his soft grey pelt ragged and crusted with blood. "I've just been lectured and beaten in public. Do you honestly think I would be okay?" He asked sharply, opening an eye to glower at her. Slowly, he tried to lift himself and stand. However, his muscles screamed at the abuse and refused to let the brute raise himself.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed May 13, 2015 1:15 pm

Infinity pinned her ears back, eyes fixed on the ground and her paws. "I'm sorry." She murmured. Looking up to see Sergeant trying to stand, Infinity shuffled over to offer him to lean on her. "Do you need any help?" She asked concernedly, meeting his cloudy blue eyes.

(SSS)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Wed May 13, 2015 1:21 pm

Sergeant shook his head with another gruff reply. "No, I can stay here." He mumbled, looking away from the fae sprawled beside him. He could hear some of the populars females twittering about how handsome he looked all rugged, and he just rolled his eyes, disgusted. "Damned popular airheads. Do they even know how much work I put in, and all they call me is handsome?" He joked hoarsely, cracking a smirk.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed May 13, 2015 1:34 pm

Infinity scoffed softly, shaking her head at the stupid popular females. "This is why I keep to myself. All they care about is looking pretty, and having males get under their tail." She growled, lashing her light gray tail. Infinity placed her chin on her paws, glancing back up at Sergeant with her purple/blue eyes. "What I don't understand is why everyone only cares about looks. Personality matters so much more." Infinity said.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Wed May 13, 2015 1:43 pm

"I couldn't care less about how I look, or getting under their tails. Y'don't know what's already been there." He answered truthfully, shifting stiffly to a more comfortable position. "Which is a good thing, seen as how a few of these will probably scar." He muttered dejectedly, flicking a flopped ear. "They don't have personalities, that's why. They're all the same old boring same."

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed May 13, 2015 2:39 pm

Infinity listened to Sergeant's venting, nodding her head in agreement. She huffed softly as a bunch of females glared at her for being around Sergeant, and rolled her eyes. Infinity glanced back at him and just growled. "And because I'm different, they treat me like shit. They put me down because I prefer fighting, and spending time actually making myself useful to things other than reproducing, and looking pretty." Infinity sneered.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Wed May 13, 2015 3:22 pm

"That's all I'll ever be good for." He grumbled, chin setting on his paws with a huff. "All us boys ever do is tussle. Or race, and the outcome is always the same. I win. It's boring, and I hear the same old thing from the girls." Sergeant rolled onto his side with a whine. "But no matter how many times I win, I'm a useless, runt son who's a failure."

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed May 13, 2015 5:09 pm

Infinity felt a strong wave of sympathy for the Alpha teen, her eyes faltering once again. She wasn't sure what to say, though she shuffled over and gave him a comforting nudge on the shoulder, smiling softly. "You're not a failure, Serge. And as far as the girls go, they only care about looks. Find a female that will appreciate what's inside." Infinity encouraged, as if she was talking to Regina. It was a little awkward, but she found the courage to comfort the brute, and be kind for once.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Thu May 14, 2015 12:47 pm

Sergeant ignored the nudge, rolling it stiffly in reply to the space-invasion. "I can't, can I?" He murmured softly. "I've been given to Lilac, or that how it feels." He grumbled, before scoffing, head jerking up and eyes rolling. "Imagine how she feels! Oh, mated to the handsome Sergeant! Great, yea, glad someone is happy about this."

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu May 14, 2015 12:59 pm

Infinity just shook her head, rolling her eyes. "Why don't we just leave? Disappear, right out of nowhere?" She suggested, with the most devious smirk you could find. "This place sucks, and it's the same thing every day. Let's go find something new."

(SSS I'm in school. XD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Fri May 15, 2015 12:51 pm

"Because it's irresponsible and we'd get caught, or killed, at the very least." He deadpanned, turning a 'do I look stupid?' look onto Infinity. "I can't just vanish. It would be easy for you, we could bring your friend along too, but not for me."

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri May 15, 2015 3:58 pm

Infinity huffed softly, rolling her heavenly eyes. "Sure you can. It's a lot easier than you think." She told him, turning back to her serious face, purple eyes meeting stormy blue. "With your lithe frame, darker pelt and duller eyes, you will be much harder to see in the dark," Infinity stated.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Fri May 15, 2015 4:07 pm

"What about the fact that right now I can barely move?" He inquired sullenly, looking back with a serious, unimpressed expression plastered over his handsome face. "Just, not tonight. Okay, Inf?" He gave her a soft smile. "Then maybe we can elope." He chuckled, quietly, settling down into her side. He heard another female approach, but didn't bother to move.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri May 15, 2015 4:14 pm

Infinity, for the first time in so long, gave a genuine smile. "I never said anything about tonight," she murmured, swallowing softly when Sergeant leaned into her flank, and glanced up at the other female who had approached. It was Regina, and Infinity couldn't help but smile again. "Hey, 'Gina." She whispered. Regina smiled and laid next to Infinity, her soft, dusty brown pelt brushing against Infinity's.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun May 17, 2015 3:10 pm

By the time Regina had laid down and settled herself beside Infinity, Sergeant was asleep. His pale, dust blue eyes had dropped closed, head lolling into the fae beside him and breathing evening out. The muscles which had been tensed quivered as they relaxed, letting the brute dream in the warmth and safety of the pair's company.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon May 18, 2015 2:06 am

Infinity smiled softly, and laid her head back down on her paws, gorgeous purple eyes shutting and sending her into the most peaceful sleep she's had in years. Her silvery gray ears flicked softly at the shuffling of Regina, though she did not wake.

Morning forced Infinity to wake up, her eyes fluttering open at the bright sunlight. She yawned tiredly, her sharp dagger-like teeth exposed as her pink tongue lolled out of her mouth. Raising to her paws, she stretched each muscle before padding out into camp, looking around. "Hello, Infant." An all too familiar voice mocked. Turning around, Infinity came face to face with Ryder, meeting his yellow-green eyes. "Leave me alone, Ry. I just want breakfast." She snapped, walking away and out of camp, her eyes wandering. Coming to a stream, she bent down and lapped the water up, oblivious to Ryder right behind her. Ryder leaped on Infinity, mounting her quickly. "First time, I suppose." He snickered, plunging in greedily. Infinity yelped in pain, her purple eyes widening. Ryder thrusted deeply into her, gripping her waist. Infinity snarled, and whipped around, knocking Ryder right off balance. Smacking into him, she sank her teeth into his leg. "WHAT'S GOING ON?" A voice snarled, causing both to stop. "This crazy fae decided to attack me when I went for a stroll!" Ryder lied. Infinity's eyes boiled with rage, and hatred.

Infinity- A Mysterious Soul. [T] [OPEN] - Page 3 Gray-wolf-walking-in-snow
Credit

Regina- A Mysterious Soul. [T] [OPEN] - Page 3 Tumblr_mospefImWN1s7i1rro1_500
Credit

Ryder- A Mysterious Soul. [T] [OPEN] - Page 3 Img-thing?
Credit
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Wed May 20, 2015 4:11 pm

Sergeant was hobbling slowly into the clearing, flanked by two older brothers. He was lent heavily against one of them, braced almost, ans the other keeping sure they were safe from attackers. The oldest of the three, Sultan, had yelled at the pair as the other two grey wolves came trotting in. Sergeant stood, head down, hackles up, with clouded eyes glaring at Ryder. His step was uneven as he circled to the right flank of his sibling with a deliberately intimidating stance. "Liar." He snarled, voice blistering with the double timbre if an alpha. Sultan and Prince shared a look. "You're a liar. I can smell her heat sent, and your excited stench all over."

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed May 20, 2015 5:21 pm

Ryder's bright yellow-green eyes glared into Sergeant's cloudy blue, giving a light chuckle as he looked over his little brother's beaten up appearance. "Oh, are you going to do something, runt? Enlighten me." He taunted smugly, tipping his chin up. Infinity pulled her lip up. "Such big words for such a little man," she shot at him, her purple eyes meeting his like daggers. "You shouldn't be talking, short stuff." Ryder snickered, his smirk making him look even more of an ass. "I wasn't talking about your height, dude.." Infinity mocked, a dead serious deadpanning her face. Muttering with surprise, wolves watched them. Ryder snarled, and lunged for Infinity. Swiftly, she sidestepped Rider and tripped him. "Watch where you're stepping, Ry." She sneered.

(That joke Infinity said to Ryder.. Insult I had used back in November when this guy called me a hoe. cx)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:03 am

Bump? ;-;
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:35 pm

"I'm going to rip you limb from limb as slowly as I can, and make sure everyone can see you be humiliated as lowly as a rogue omega." The crippled brute snarled, thunder and venom mingling in his branding-iron-hot words, hackles rising to form a mountain range of fur down from the nape of his neck and down to the tip of his sickle curved tail, sore and scratched body puffed out to show off his rippling, tensed muscles beneath his dense, short fur. He could barely walk let alone fight; he didn't care. He would defend Infinity as she toyed and enraged his brother, as he growled. "Infinity, leave him alone. This is our fight." He snapped his teeth to emphasize his point, pushing heavily off the tree he had been leaning on for support, pastel eyes somewhat focused on his elder sibling through his haze of rage.

((Please excuse my appalling English, I haven't written in goodness knows how long!))

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:13 pm

Purple eyes blistering with cold fire, Infinity's pale gray pelt bristled, every hair standing on end as another vicious growl erupted from her throat, her ears pinning against her large cranium. She met Ryder's electrifying lime green eyes as he stared her down, anger and hatred in his bright oculars. Though she barely moved, not allowing her hostile guard down as he circled her and Serge. Infinity glanced over at Sergeant, whom could barely walk from the abuse he was put through. When the smoky gray brute spoke and told her to let it, she growled softly. "I can hold my own. But alright," she muttered softly, stepping back and glaring daggers at Ryder, tail curved up dominantly.

(No biggie! It's good.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:44 am

Sergeant stood boldly as the two circled, bodies in perfect sync, shoulders moving sinuously up and down like engine pistols, hocks flexing as each canine pushed forward. Claws tore into the dirt, toes flexing and wiggling to find the best footing and balance, as their teeth, laced with saliva, clashed and snapped to try and intimidate the other. Sergeant let a stretch roll down his spine, letting every muscle bunch and ripple beneath his ragged coat. Neither wanted to make the first move as their paws stirred dust with every lithe, lethal stride, weighing each other up wordlessly. The brother needn't talk, they both knew; one had strength and one had speed. The slate blue of Sergeant's coat was interrupted by scarlet scratches and crimson wounds, interfering with the pure, raw power of his muscles.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:00 am

Infinity's silver pelt stood on end like porcupine needles, threatening to shoot out if anyone dared to come near. Her gorgeous colorful oculars danced with the blazing flame inside her heart that prevented her from any sort of "female" role. She loved hunting, fighting, and going on missions. Infinity watched the two wolves circle each other, their broad, muscular shoulders tensed and canines clashing. The fae was genuinely concerned for Sergeant, unsure of how this would end. While Serge was faster and swifter, he was in no state to fight, especially Ryder. Ryder was older, stronger, and more experienced. Infinity shook the thoughts away and kept her gaze on the two males, ready to step in if Sergeant got hurt. Her guard stood proud, ears erect and tail flagged.

Ryder glared sharply at his younger brother, thick, compact muscles rippling under his thick black pelt. His blazing eyes didn't leave Sergeant, and he scanned his body, pondering on where would be the best place to strike first. Of course! His legs. If Segeant couldn't move, he couldn't fight back. Ryder quickly launched forward, clamping his jaws down on Sergeant's hind leg, though he kept himself out of reach of severe injuries from the other brute's quick reflexes.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next