Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could You Ever Love Me? (jlthompsonvamp, Adult)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Could You Ever Love Me? (jlthompsonvamp, Adult) - Page 2 Empty Re: Could You Ever Love Me? (jlthompsonvamp, Adult)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:36 pm

Therien

I walked beside her again then watched as she leaned against a tree and started to pant. I walked over to her and asked, "Do you want to lean against me while we walk?"
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Could You Ever Love Me? (jlthompsonvamp, Adult) - Page 2 Empty Re: Could You Ever Love Me? (jlthompsonvamp, Adult)

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:37 pm

"That won't work." I said as I soon got onto my porch and sat down on a rocking chair."This feels nice to sit down." I said closing my eyes in bliss. I pulled up my dress as I didn't think he'd want to see my breasts

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:50 pm

Therien

I had caught sight of her breasts before she had pulled up her dress but I gave no sign that I had. "We'll, I guess I best be getting home. Have a nice evening and I hope we'll get to see each other again soon." I said, bowing deeply to her before I turned and started to walk away from her house.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:20 pm

I opened my blue green eyes,"Would you like to stay for supper? I have more than enough to share with you and I'd like the company." I said since it gets lonely without someone to talk to while eating.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:39 pm

Therien

I turned around at her question and walked up the porch steps towards her. "Sure. If you don't mind that is." I said while I was walking.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:45 pm

"I don't mind." I said walking into the house and started to make a beef stew and started to chop up carrots and potatoes. "Hope you like stew and biscuits." i said nodding as a smile went to my lips

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:54 pm

Therien

I followed her inside and watched her from the kitchen doorway. "Yeah. I do." I replied, smiling at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:58 pm

I looked at him over my shoulder,"You can sit down you know." I said nodding as I soon let that start cooking and put the biscuits in the oven to cook and rise. I pored him some milk since it was a long ways from getting water and I hated to go such a far distance. I looked at his arm,"Where did you get that mark if you don't mind me asking." I said looking at his face and into his eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:12 pm

Therien

I sat down then took a sip of the milk she gave me. When she questioned about the mark on my arm I looked down at it and thought for a moment about how to explain it to her. It was very elaborate, with spirals and stars circling a vine twisted in a weird shape. It was small so it didn't tend to draw much attention. I looked up at her and took a deep breath before explaining, "I was doing a spell one day a couple of years ago, I don't remember what the spell was. It was successful and I went about my business that day but when I woke up the next day this was on my arm. I don't what it is or why I have it." I finished explaining and watched her closely for her reaction.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:15 pm

"Oh, at least it worked." I said,"So what do you do for a living?" I asked curious as I thought the mark on him was kinda cool. I put a hand on my stomach and winced, the baby has decided to kick me hard

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:31 pm

Therien

"I train people's horses. If someone's horse has a bad habit like biting or kicking they bring it to me and I eventually train them out of the habit." I replied, taking another sip of my milk. Then I saw her put a hand on her belly and wince and I frowned at her and asked, "Are you alright?"
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:32 pm

"He just kicked to hard." I said nodding as I rubbed and went back to stirring the food. I didn't want to get so used to him around but it was so nice to have someone to talk to. "Do you enjoy what you do?" i asked

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:01 pm

Therien

"Yeah. It's fun and exciting and almost every moment is unexpected. Most people don't understand why I enjoy training horses, especially the ones with the extremely mean streaks, but that doesn't really matter to me. I enjoy what I do. Hey, if you wanted to I wouldn't mind you coming over to my house and watching me do some training. I just picked up a very troublesome horse named Royal Black today. He has a tendency of biting and kicking whenever he's rode. I'm planning on starting his training tomorrow." I replied, looking up at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:03 pm

"I don't really think that's safe for me right now, I can't move as fast as I used to." I said looking at the floor. I didn't want to make him upset but I just couldn't move as fast with my baby growing inside me

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:21 pm

Therien

"I'd be inside a corral with the horse and you'd be on the outside of the fence. You wouldn't be in any danger. But if you don't want to yet it's alright." I replied, looking at her for a moment before I took a long sip of my milk.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:25 pm

I thought about it and nodded,"I suppose I could go." I said nodding as I put a plate of food in front of him and his role on a small plate. I sat down with my food and began to eat.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:36 pm

Therien

I smiled and asked, "Cool. Do you want to come tomorrow or another day?" Then I took a few bites of food while I waited for her answer.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:41 pm

"Doesn't matter to me." I said. I didn't realize how low my dress had gotten but it was showing a good amount of my breasts. I knew it was just my hormones but I was getting so wet

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:51 pm

Therien

I noticed her breasts were showing and my dick automatically became erect, standing at attention. I immediately averted my eyes and tried to get my arousal under control as I replied, "You could come tomorrow. The training of Royal Black ought to be interesting."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:55 pm

I bit my lip seeing him eying my breasts. I smiled as I got up and went and ran a hand down his chest and into his pants to stroke him. "You can have me if you want me." I said kissing his cheek

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:05 pm

Therien

I groaned when I felt her slip her hand into my pants and stroke me. "I do want you." I gasped out, starting to pull her head down for a kiss.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:10 pm

I kissed him and went around and faced him. Undid the strings that released my breasts. I took his hands and put them on my large breasts,"Show me how much you want me." I said smiling

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:24 pm

Therien

I smiled and pulled her down onto my lap so she was straddling me. I leaned forward and kissed her seductively and passionately while my hands kneaded and squeezed her breasts.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:29 pm

I kissed him back and moaned into his mouth as some of my breast milk went onto his hands with him squeezing my sore breasts. I pulled up my skirts and undid his pants, letting him finish to get inside me

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:45 pm

Therien

I groaned and pushed myself up into her after she had pulled up her skirts and unfastened my pants. I kissed her more deeply, continuing to knead and squeeze her breasts.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next