Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could You Ever Love Me? (jlthompsonvamp, Adult)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Could You Ever Love Me? (jlthompsonvamp, Adult) - Page 3 Empty Re: Could You Ever Love Me? (jlthompsonvamp, Adult)

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:54 pm

I arched my back which pressed my breasts into his hands,"Take me. Make me feel needed." I said as I kissed him and ran my hands up and down his bare chest, just feeling his chest I knew he was strong and I liked that to protect our family if he wanted that of course

Back to top Go down

Could You Ever Love Me? (jlthompsonvamp, Adult) - Page 3 Empty Re: Could You Ever Love Me? (jlthompsonvamp, Adult)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:01 pm

Therien

I groaned and started thrust up into her, applying little bites and kisses to her neck.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:08 pm

I moaned but got up and took his hand and guided him to my room and onto my bed. I was fully naked and on my hands and knee's since he wouldn't be able to take me from the front. "Just be careful." I said as I rubbed my stomach

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:15 pm

Therien

I nodded and stripped off my clothes then I got behind her. I gently thrusted into her pussy from behind, being careful of her baby.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:19 pm

"You can go faster, you don't have to go slow when it doesn't bring you pleasure." I said trying to keep my voice from cracking as tears went to my eyes and threatened to fall down my face

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:31 pm

Therien

"Okay. Just let me know if I hurt you." I replied. Then I started to thrust harder and faster into her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:36 pm

I gripped the blankets in my hands and it hurt but I wanted to pleasure him. I squinted my eyes shut and bit my bottom lip. I wouldn't say anything. My son started to kick hard again but ignored it

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:52 pm

Therien

I could tell I was hurting her so I slowed down slightly, not wanting to cause her pain.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:55 pm

"You don't have to stop going that speed if it pleasures you." I said as i was used to pain and I didn't want him mad at me

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:27 am

Therien

"But I'm hurting you and I don't want you to be in pain. But don't worry about it. I'm pleasured just fine at this speed." I replied. I thrusted into her slowly, reaching my hand around her to gently stroke her breast.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:36 am

I just nodded and moaned as I watched his hand play with my engorged breast, milk came from my nipple and was dripping onto the bed. I just smiled, I hated when that happened but oh well. I pushed back against his dick wanting him deeper,"Can you at least go deeper when you thrust?" I asked hoping he would be angered by me asking

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:50 am

Therien

"Of course." I replied with a smile. I thrusted into her, still going slowly, and went deeper into her, almost pushing my full length into her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3