Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster In Me (jlthompsonvamp, Adult)

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

Monster In Me (jlthompsonvamp, Adult) - Page 2 Empty Re: Monster In Me (jlthompsonvamp, Adult)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:21 pm

Ash Redfern

I hissed but went to my car and opened the driver's side door and climbed inside. Then I started the car and started to drive to my house.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Monster In Me (jlthompsonvamp, Adult) - Page 2 Empty Re: Monster In Me (jlthompsonvamp, Adult)

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:25 pm

I looked out my window and smiled. I unzipped my leather tank top since it was so constricting of my breasts. Now the only thing this tank top was hiding was my nipples. I bit my lip gently as I reached over and put my hand on his thigh in apology,"Your family has been very cruel to me, so I am sorry if I have hurt your feelings. Some times my mouth says things without my minds permission." I said hoping he'd forgive me, I didn't me to be disrespectful. I took my hand away and returned it to my lap

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:47 pm

Ash Redfern

I sighed and reached over and gently squeezed her leg above her knee then returned my hand to the steering wheel. "It's fine. I shouldn't have snapped at you like that. I admit, I don't support the things my family does. What have they done to you to make you hate them?" I replied, turning down the road that led up to my house.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:52 pm

I sighed as a tear went down the right side of my face where he couldn't see it,"They tortured me, they scarred me for life. They didn't like the answers I gave them and they kept me in a cell for fifty years without blood. Trying to break me but in the end they didn't get what they wanted and I ended up killing them. I didn't mean to but it just happened." I said. When we came to a stop I got out and headed for his house and waited for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:12 pm

Ash Redfern

I looked at her in shock at her answer. "You were that girl?!" I exclaimed in shock. I had heard about that incident. It had happened over 10 years ago and I thought the person who had done it was either dead or locked away somewhere. Yet here she was right in front of me. I got out of the car and followed her after she had. I unlocked the font door and opened it for her. "I live alone so you won't have to worry about any of my family members popping out of the shadows." I told her, still a little shaken about her revelation.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:16 pm

I just nodded and walked in. I smirked, showing a little fang as I unzipped my tank all the way and let it slip down my arms and undid my skirt. I let it fall down my long slender legs. I followed the scent of a pool and smirked as I walked towards it. I didn't care if my gruesome scars showed. I was now only in a thong, I soon found the pool and dived in head first into the deep end. I came back up and slicked back my hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:27 pm

Ash Redfern

I watched her slip off her tank top and skirt and I smiled. Then I followed her out to the pool and watched as she jumped in and came back up a few moments later.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:31 pm

I might as well obey my master as I knew men wanted sex all the time. I waited patiently for him to join me,"You coming to fuck me or what?" i asked as I went under water and swam away. I ripped off my panties before going into the water

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:42 pm

Ash Redfern

I smiled and stripped off my clothes and dived in after her. I didn't bother to surface so instead I followed her underwater, soon grabbing her by the waist and kissing her neck while I pressed my erect dick against her thigh.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:44 pm

I put my hands on his shoulders and gently brought his face up so I could kiss him. I let a hand go under the water and guided it to my entrance, I wanted him but didn't know if I could have sex with the one family I hated.

(Don't forget to be rough with her)

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:56 pm

(Okay.)

Ash Redfern

I growled hungerly and pushed her back towards the edge of the pool and pushed her against it. I kissed her neck roughly and shoved my dick into her, groaning at how good she felt against my engorged, stiff dick.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:59 pm

I put my hands on his shoulders and pushed,"No, stop." I said shoving him away from me and using vampiric speed picking up my skirt and shirt and ran out of his house.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:18 pm

Ash Redfern

I growled and used my powers to freeze her in her tracks. I soon came up to her and smiled at her, showing some of my fangs. "That was a mistake." I told her, approaching her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:22 pm

"I refuse to have sex with my enemies child." I said showing my own fangs out of aggression. I let my claws lengthen from my fingers and was ready to strike. "Just let me go." I said as red flecked in my blueness of my eyes. Black clouds covered the sky and lightening and thunder could be heard from my anger.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:37 pm

Ash Redfern

I pulled my hand back to strike her then let it fall back to my side, finding I couldn't do it. I released my hold on her and said, "You're free to go. Just, please, stay out of trouble." Then I turned on my heels and walked away from her, wondering if she would follow me or leave.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:41 pm

(Why didn't he do anything?)

I looked at him and sighed. I made a disgruntled sound and followed him, silently and without making much sound as I used my hand to open the door before him as I followed suite. I turned him around and put a hand on his cheek and kissed him. "I'll stay." i said

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:52 pm

(He wanted her to decide if she wanted to stay or not.)

Ash Redfern

I smiled at her then placed my hand on her cheek and rubbed my thumb along it. "Thank you." I replied.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:59 pm

I cocked my head to the side,"For what?" I asked confused some as to why he said thank you. I made my clothes vanish and took his hands and put them on my overly large tits. I smiled with an evil glint in my eyes as I stroked him till he was hard. I wanted him inside me now.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:07 pm

Ash Redfern

I was about answer her when she made her clothes disappear and put my hands on her nipples. I started to pluck and stroke them while I groaned when she stroked my dick until I become hard and aroused.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:12 pm

I moaned as I liked my nipples played with. I kissed his neck and smiled as I gently and softly let my fangs go into his shoulder, it was a love bite. His blood went into my mouth but I soon retracted my fangs and took his hand as I preferred being fucked on a bed than outside

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:22 pm

Ash Redfern

I hissed slightly when I felt her fangs go into my shoulder, but it was a pleasured hiss. Then I smiled and let her lead me to our bedroom.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:26 pm

"Come on stud, time to show me what you got. Because I'll warn you now, I like sex and I liked getting fucked all the time. Hope you can keep up." I said gently pushing him onto the bed and getting on top of him and kissed him. I let a claw go down his jaw and down his chest before shredding his pants,"I want that cock." I said nipping his neck gently careful not to hurt him even though he could take it. I was a tiger in bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:46 pm

Ash Redfern

"Oh, believe me, I can." I replied, smiling at her. I growled hungerly and clamped my mouth over one of her nipples and started to suck on it, my tongue making circles around it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:47 pm

I moaned and pressed my pussy to his dick and moaned louder as I ran my right hand through his hair and felt him playing with my tit,"Suckle." I said hoping he knew what I was talking about

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:19 am

Ash Redfern

I smiled and pushed her back down, pushing her arms above her head. Then I kissed my way down her body and dived my head in between her legs and started to lick at her folds.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next