Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster In Me (jlthompsonvamp, Adult)

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down

Monster In Me (jlthompsonvamp, Adult) - Page 3 Empty Re: Monster In Me (jlthompsonvamp, Adult)

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:27 am

"Oh, yesss." I said gripping the bed sheets and moaned loudly as I spread my legs. I was so wet and god his tongue felt so good, I haven't had sex in centuries well good sex that is. I pushed my pussy up to his face wanting him tongue inside me. "Baby..." I said as I closed my eyes and arched my back. I let my claw slide close to where his mouth was and let a thin line of blood go down my thigh.

Back to top Go down

Monster In Me (jlthompsonvamp, Adult) - Page 3 Empty Re: Monster In Me (jlthompsonvamp, Adult)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:43 am

Ash Redfern

I growled and licked the line of blood her claw created. Then I went back to licking her pussy, sticking my tongue inside her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:47 am

Greedy for my pussy, I smirked. I moaned as I arched my hips up to him,"I need your cock." I said whimpering to him as I ran my hands through his hair and soon brought him up for a kiss, I ran my tongue against his fangs not caring if they cut my tongue as I soon let my tongue go against his. My blood coating his tongue as I gently sank my fangs into his bottom lip and tasted him. I moaned, he tasted so good to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:05 am

Ash Redfern

I hissed when I felt her fangs go into my lip and I kissed her hard. I rubbed my dick against her pussy as my hands stroked and rubbed her breasts.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:15 am

I retracted my fangs and kissed him. I guided his cock to my pussy and rubbed the tip against my pussy. "Your so sexy." I said moaning against his ear. I rubbed my body against his like a cat in heat. I let my claws run down his back but not cutting his skin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:18 am

Ash Redfern

I smiled and slammed into her, soon starting to thrust. I kissed her deeply, running my tongue along her lips.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:29 am

I let his tongue go into my mouth as I flipped us so he was on his back as I started to ride him,"Give me your cock." I said as I had my hands gripping his shoulders and cried out as he hit my good spot

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:48 am

Ash Redfern

I moaned with pleasure and thrusted hard and fast up into her, gripping her hips tightly.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:54 am

"Yes baby. Please." I said moaning as I clutched his body to mine

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:07 am

Ash Redfern

I let out a pleasured growl as I pulled her head down to give her a rough kiss. I felt my dick start to swell as I continued to thrust hard and fast up into her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:12 am

I squeezed his dick with my walls and played with his low hanging large balls,"Give it all to me baby. Give us a baby." I said kissing him just as roughly as I gripped his arms

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:15 pm

Ash Redfern

I cried out as I felt my seed gushed into her. Then I starts to pump it deep into her womb.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:18 am

"Yess!" I screamed as I arched off the bed and hovered, my body to his as I had my release. I let myself down and panted,"That was amazing baby." I said biting my bottom lip as I brought his face down for a kiss a soft one

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:28 pm

Ash Redfern

I smiled and kissed her gently. "I'm glad you think so." I replied, smiling.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:32 pm

I was panting as I put a hand over his heart and pushed the hair off my face that was sticking to my temples since I was sweaty. I had a satisfied smile on my face as I pushed him on his back and laid my head on his chest,"Why did you buy me?" I asked curious as I waited for his answer as I ran my human finger nails on his chest

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:37 pm

Ash Redfern

"I was intrigued by you. You were different from the others." I replied, my fingers tracing gentle circles along the bare small of her back.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:44 pm

I shivered as that felt good."That feels good." I said closing my eyes,"Well I'm happy you bought me instead any of those other men." I said giving his chest a kiss before falling asleep. I was so very tired and was ready to sleep for the rest of my life

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:10 pm

Ash Redfern

I smiled and gently held her against me as she slept. I soon felt myself drifting off to sleep even though I was desperately trying to stay awake.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:13 pm

*Sleep with me* I said into his mind. I kept a hand over his heart.

Morning
I woke up and slipped out of bed and headed for the shower as I needed a shower. When I was done and finished blow drying my hair and braiding it. I came out in a pair of his sweat pants and t-shirt that I had taken over

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:25 pm

Ash Redfern

I groaned when she got up and continued to sleep, exhausted from our activities of last night.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:29 pm

I smiled at him as I leaned down and pressed a kiss to his shoulder and headed out of the room and sat in the living room and turned on the tv and made sure it was really low as I could hear it perfectly with my hearing. I watched the news and soon perked up and rushed into our room and shook him away. "Isn't this your territory? Someones killing on your territory." I said practically dragging him to the TV and showing him.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:14 pm

Ash Redfern

I was just finished getting dressed when she rushed back into my room and said something about someone killing on my territory. I followed her out of the room and into the living room. I turned my attention to the TV, growling slightly as I watched the story.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:17 pm

I loosely wrapped my arms around his waist from behind as I pressed a kiss to the back of his shoulder and put my cheek on his shoulder blades. I looked around him,"So what are you going to do?" I asked looking at the side of his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:22 pm

Ash Redfern

"I'm going to find out who's doing it. If it's a vampire or any other supernatural creature I'll rip them to shreds. If it's a human I'll just erase their memory and see them off my territory." I replied, holding on to one of her hands.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:32 pm

I laced our fingers together. "Or why not just drain them?" I asked pressing another kiss to the back of the neck and softly let my sharp teeth graze his skin but it being gentle,"I'm quite hungry." I said letting my tongue go over my fangs as I was hungry as I haven't eaten for months

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next