Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the hunter and it's prey, but who is the hunter and who is the prey? ( M/R jlthompsonvamp )

2 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

the hunter and it's prey, but who is the hunter and who is the prey? ( M/R jlthompsonvamp ) - Page 6 Empty Re: the hunter and it's prey, but who is the hunter and who is the prey? ( M/R jlthompsonvamp )

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:37 pm

Alexander Sterling

"Very much." I replied, smiling. Then I bent my head and kissed her, still dancing a little.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

the hunter and it's prey, but who is the hunter and who is the prey? ( M/R jlthompsonvamp ) - Page 6 Empty Re: the hunter and it's prey, but who is the hunter and who is the prey? ( M/R jlthompsonvamp )

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:43 pm

Logan smiled as Alexander bent down to kiss her, she returned the kiss before breaking away to look at the clock. " hey my shift is over if you wanna get out of here?" she commented once she looked at him again.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:48 pm

Alexander Sterling

"Yeah. I'd like that. It's really crowded in here." I replied, looking down at her.

(I have to get off now. Bye! I'll be on tomorrow!)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:27 pm

" okay cool we can go back to my place" she said with a smile as she took him by the hand back to the bar, where her friend pasted her her purse before she led Alexander to the door. once outside Logan led Alexander down the street a few blocks till the came to a large apartment build which she entered with him intact. they stepped into the elevator, Logan pressed floor 12 button. as the elevator started to go up she smiled at him and before long their were on the twelfth floor. once the doors open, Logan headed for the door of her loft which was 1214. " well this is the place i call home" she said before opening the door and stepping in.

some pics of her place.
the hunter and it's prey, but who is the hunter and who is the prey? ( M/R jlthompsonvamp ) - Page 6 Flour-Mill-Loft-In-Denver
the hunter and it's prey, but who is the hunter and who is the prey? ( M/R jlthompsonvamp ) - Page 6 2000-Little-Raven-Street-Denver_2
the hunter and it's prey, but who is the hunter and who is the prey? ( M/R jlthompsonvamp ) - Page 6 Industrial-bedroom-scheme
the hunter and it's prey, but who is the hunter and who is the prey? ( M/R jlthompsonvamp ) - Page 6 Eb0785d8ed2f3acdeb956c08a1fec9f7
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:42 pm

(I'm on!)

Alexander Sterling

I followed her to the apartment building and smiled back at her when she smiled at me in the elevator. I followed her to her apartment and stepped inside and looked around. "It's very nice." I commented, turning around to face her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:00 pm

" well it does have benefits of being the head hunters niece. he gives me what i ask for so he doesn't feel guilty about the experiments." Logan said as she shut the door behind Alexander. Mojo, her bengal cat came trotting out form the bed room to greet her, " this is mojo" Logan cooed as she picked up and cuddled the cat before placing it on the purple couch and headed for the kitchen to find food.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:06 pm

Alexander Sterling

I listened to her, following her. I looked at her as she introduced her cat and I smiled. "He's very cute." I told her, looking at the cat. Then I followed her to the kitchen.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:13 pm

" thanks, I've had him since he was a baby" she said as she opened the fridge " are you hunger or anything?" she asked as she looked for something to eat
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:18 pm

Alexander Sterling

"A little. But you don't have to fix anything for me if you don't want to. I don't want to impose." I replied, suddenly remembering my manners. I was in her house now, not mine so I had to be respectful.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:26 pm

" well im starving so ill make something" she said as she started to pull ingredients to make beef and broccoli and fried rice. Logan then went to her cabinets pulling out cooking pans and other kitchen objects she would need to make the food. she started on the beef and broccoli, Logan turned on the stove and put the broccoli in the pan as she cut the already seasoned beef into bite sized pieces " i hope you like chinese food" she said with a smile
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:32 pm

Alexander Sterling

"I do. Do you want me to help?" I replied, stepping into the kitchen and walking towards her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:58 pm

" yeah sure, you can get the fried rice started" she said as she pointed to the pan to use and ingredients. " just don't burn anything" Logan teased as she checked the broccoli before adding the beef and started working on the sauce. after letting the sauce thicken, Logan plugged her phone into the loft sound system and started play music appropriate for the setting. she went back to stirring the food before looking at Alexander. " what do you want to drink with our meal?" she asked dancing a bit to the music as she cooked
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:01 pm

Alexander Sterling

I chuckled and started to fix the rice, also dancing a little to the music she had put on. "I'm fine with pop. I'm pretty sure you don't have any blood bags." I replied, giving her a teasing smile.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:05 pm

Logan shot Alexander a playful glare " the only things that have blood in the house are Mojo and me and your not drinking from my cat" she said as she hip bumped him. she added the sauce to the beef and broccoli before setting it aside to simmer for a bit, Logan went to the fridge to get the pop and her favorite cran-grape juice since she had a craving for it.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:08 pm

Alexander Sterling

I laughed and hip bumped her as I went over to grab some soy sauce to put in the rice.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:11 pm

Logan set the drinks on the island before going to grab plates and silverware. she set the island with two plates with chopsticks and forks and two glasses with napkins of course. she poured his pop and her juice before going back to stir the beef and broccoli one last time " i think my beef and broccoli is done what about your fried rice?" she asked as her stomach growled
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm

Alexander Sterling

I looked down at the rice then looked back up at her. "I think the rice is done." I replied, hearing her stomach growl.

Last edited by jlthompsonvamp on Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:18 pm

(? did you post something its just blank)
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:20 pm

(I did. My iPods being stupid. It's fixed now.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:22 pm

( it just shows what you wrote to me not the story line)
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:24 pm

(I'll repost it.)

Alexander Sterling

I looked down at the rice then looked back up at her. "I think the rice is done." I replied, hearing her stomach growl.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:26 pm

" good" she said with a laugh as she brought him a large serving bowl to put the rice in as she put the beef and broccoli into a bowl before placing it on the island and took her seat waiting fro Alexander to sit down as well.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:37 pm

Alexander Sterling

I poured the rice into the bowl and set it next to the other food on the island. Then I sat down next to her and pulled my chair up to the island.

(I have to get off now. Bye! I'll be on tomorrow!)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:44 pm

Logan could barely wait till Alexander sat down next to her before she started to dig into the food. she put a little bit of everything on her plate and even gave some of the beef to Mojo who was begging for food by her feet.

( okay bye!)
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:32 pm

(I'm on!)

Alexander Sterling

I put some beef and meat onto my plate and started to eat. I looked at her when she gave some of the meat to her cat. I smiled and gently bumped her arm with my elbow. "Hey, no sneaking food to the cat." I teased, smiling to show I was joking.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next